Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” (45194 Views)

EU Ban On Nigerian Food Exports / FG Plans To Ban Fertiliser Importation / FG Set To End Importation Of Processed Tomato Paste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
in 2baba voice...if ponmon is a crime....den i love to de go jail....................

1 Like

Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
Odunharry: Fg is high on excreta

it doesnt stop us 4m eating Kpomo
chaii,nothing lyk kpomo make pepper or stew dn enta insyde

#kpomoLovers association

"KPONMO LOVERS ASSOCIATION
a.k.a KLASS
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by Dexema(m): 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
kilokeys: haba... ponmo.. we no go gree.

Government sha.. always reasoning with dem anus.. they never think things through.

before u make such laws have u made alternatives?

how many tanning facilities do we have atm?
or mKe dem spread am for sun as we don dey do since 1843?

small time una go ban offals( rounbadout, abodi, shaki and co.)

Ponmon wey politicians dey commot agbada and cap to battle,I'm sure this won't scale through the house.
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by gatiano(m): 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
doctor has deceived you so that you can come to him for more treatment. in the first place, you are not suppose to eat more than one meal a day. ponmo is too a strong for the stomach to digest. the cow meat is ok but not too much, rather as i said, milk fresh from a healthy cow is the best form of milk. the sheep and the lamb do not know the meaning of death, and the won't eat nothing than their basic food.

ponmo is for the poor, who in africa doesn't know that? my people suffer because they lack knowledge. tell that poor person that consumption of ponmo and close related food will kill him faster than he realizes which is true. you would see how rich people can really be. a blackman can never or should never be poor.

benghaziii:
go and read the relationship between red meat and hypertension.... doctors do recommend fish and ponmo fr both diabetic n hypertrnsive patients....
secondly ponmo is one of the things enjoyed by the poor...
fg is just being inconsiderate
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by gidjah(m): 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
I USE to think this govt is for d people and by d people.but this policy just spoke other wise!wicked govt!I USE to think this govt is for d people and by d people.but this policy just spoke other wise!wicked govt!I USE to think this govt is for d people and by d people.but this policy just spoke other wise!wicked govt!HOW AM I GONNA COPE!
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by yousee(m): 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
sunnyshayne: I'm ready to go to jail for it grin

We are ready to go to jail for it...
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
I just finished boiling my own ponmo here for obodo oyinbo. This Nigerian government agric officials are out of their mind.
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 09, 2014
yousee:

We are ready to go to jail for it...

God bless you there. I have never read a post that got me angry like this one.

imagine me eating without kpomo in my soup.
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by Bagwellz(m): 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
mistudreh: BringBackOurPonmon#
BringBackOurPonmon#
BringBackOurPonmon#
BringBackOurPonmon#
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by Bagwellz(m): 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
mistudreh: BringBackOurPonmon#
BringBackOurPonmon#
BringBackOurPonmon#
BringBackOurPonmon#
lamo u knw well :>
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
How will it affect the price of kpomo in Iyana-Ipaja.
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
ban the shiit already
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
CFCfan: How will it affect the price of kpomo in Iyana-Ipaja.
grin grin grin i see u have joined the squad
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
Bootybuttchic: mods please ban dis niggar....for disturbing my mentions angry
U don vex ni? I thought we were friends. Na u go even collect ban for using the "N" word. Mumu girl. And by the way , how many mentions u dey get per day wey u dey complain? U no even happy say someone dey add to ur 1 mentions every 48hrs. Ode.
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by Enasco1(m): 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
We have better things dat should boarder us nw in Nigeria nt d sale of Ponmon. If ponmon x nt detrimental to health y ban it?? U can only ban things dat can affect human's health after consumption.
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by Olyboy16(m): 8:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
Nigerians and their mouth making sha...if they ban ponmo what wil u do? Ehn? NATHING!! Even if FG ban pure water, ban turkey, ban chicken, ban sugar, you'l do NATHING!! You wil just keep making mouth online and accept your fate to find alternative means...suffering and smiling!

1 Like

Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
GEJ is wicked!
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by san316(m): 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
This is surely a direct attack on the cultural heritage and lifestyle of our Yoruba brothers. I'm begining to feel this 2015 election is turning into something else. First it was psychological attack, now it is nutritional attack. GEJ diaris goduoo.
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
Afghanistan:
U don vex ni? I thought we were friends. Na u go even collect ban for using the "N" word. Mumu girl. And by the way , how many mentions u dey get per day wey u dey complain? U no even happy say someone dey add to ur 1 mentions every 48hrs. Ode.
excuse me...are u talking to the poster above or who undecided
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by Olyboy16(m): 8:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
gatiano: doctor has deceived you so that you can come to him for more treatment. in the first place, you are not suppose to eat more than one meal a day. ponmo is too a strong for the stomach to digest. the cow meat is ok but not too much, rather as i said, milk fresh from a healthy cow is the best form of milk. the sheep and the lamb do not know the meaning of death, and the won't eat nothing than their basic food.

ponmo is for the poor, who in africa doesn't know that?
my people suffer because they lack knowledge. tell that poor person that consumption of ponmo and close related food will kill him faster than he realizes which is true. you would see how rich people can really be. a blackman can never or should never be poor.

@bolded. Actualy, dats a lie! I av a distant relationed family member, she was diagnosed 4 a particular heart problem(cnt rmmba wat dey cald it). The doctor strictly adviced ha parents not to feed her, animal meat of any form amongst other things she was restricted to. The doctor however assure the girl she could take 'ponmo' or 'biscuit bone' if she so realy want to taste meat or gets tempted...besides, many "rich men" joints& resturants have 'ponmo and ata' as their most requested delicacy and is usualy on the top of their lists..
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by Datsme: 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
Someone wants to tamper with my right to 'free-choice of nutrition'!
Lawyer FALANA, please get ready I might need to press charges
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by Cheks01(f): 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2014
Story!
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by Mystiqme: 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2014
saxywale: I just finished boiling my own ponmo here for obodo oyinbo. This Nigerian government agric officials are out of their mind.
Where in Canny do they sell this? shocked
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
They should better ban bush meat and not ponmo
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by Blackfire(m): 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
sammieguze: just a joke am sure

yoruba people no go gree o. ema dan wo
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
Bootybuttchic: excuse me...are u talking to the poster above or who undecided
Bootybuttchic you know its not always nice when we engage in an e-quarrel. As they say, when two elephants fight, the grass will suffer so let's just settle this thing once and for all dear. Afterall, we are e-friends.
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by gatiano(m): 9:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
surely, verily, that doctor knows how to make money from the ill-knowledged people. do you know that most of the african problems stems from what we eat, to the extent that it clouds our judgements. do you know that your stomach and brain can't work at the same time, thus it takes minimum of four hours for food to digest, for four hours, a person is not actually thinking completely right/ not right atall, 1.9 or 2.02 is not 2.
however that was not the arguement.

there is a saying which goes like "you are what you eat" or "you are what you are eating". you eat ponmo, you get ponmo looks and ponmo thinking, you eat pork, pork looks and atitude and thinking. you eat correct food, you will look correct, beautiful, think correct with correct attitude. plus if you eat one meal a day, you won't be able to explain what is causing you happiness and fearlessness. tell that your person with heart problems, to eat one meal a day, less or no starchy food, quit fresh/unwell cooked bread. let fruit be his/her best friend but not much, lots of vegetable and clean water. all in one meal a day even if he is dangote type rich. we need that brains to live long to atleast 130 years old looking 50.

Olyboy16:
@bolded. Actualy, dats a lie! I av a distant relationed family member, she was diagnosed 4 a particular heart problem(cnt rmmba wat dey cald it). The doctor strictly adviced ha parents not to feed her, animal meat of any form amongst other things she was restricted to. The doctor however assure the girl she could take 'ponmo' or 'biscuit bone' if she so realy want to taste meat or gets tempted...besides, many "rich men" joints& resturants have 'ponmo and ata' as their most requested delicacy and is usualy on the top of their lists..
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by Youngzedd(m): 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
berem: Make dem no try am o! If dem try am....

#teampomounited#

grin grin

Seconded.
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
no no no....this cant be true nah.
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by Odunharry(m): 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
bengreat:

"KPONMO LOVERS ASSOCIATION
a.k.a KLASS
correct
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by Odunharry(m): 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
joelenesleek: after you guys will say we girls hate ourselves. You know that dude will appreciate the joke if it was a girl. I just feel sorry for the other poor guy.
lol...that aw guys roll...atimes wen u c us insult ourselves,dnt take us serious cos we are just joking and believe under 5mins we are laffing..
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by mistudreh(m): 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
Bagwellz: lamo u knw well :>
Na so baba mi... U neva chop pepper soup dem do wif ponmon kika and efo riro to lata?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. / A Nigerian Farmer Displays His Harvested Cassava From His Farm, Hails Buhari / My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.