Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” (45196 Views)

EU Ban On Nigerian Food Exports / FG Plans To Ban Fertiliser Importation / FG Set To End Importation Of Processed Tomato Paste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by adedayourt(m): 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
So wat ll go dwn with a bottle of gulder @ d bar, una wan comot kponmon laced wit fresh pepper.
Chai!! Deris God ooo
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by searay(m): 7:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
This matter serious o

1 Like

Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by eluquenson(m): 7:26pm On Sep 09, 2014
They are simply joking
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by DollyParton1(f): 7:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
Now ponmo go come dey expensive. I don't give a hoot, I will always consume ponmo. How will I eat my ofada rice without ponmo? That is very suicidal man!!!
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
Could this be a joke? How would my AFANG soup taste without "all manners" of ponmo[color=#770077][/color][b][/b]
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by odiyaka(m): 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
I ve never liked eating it. No Nutritional value. gbam
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by AdeniyiA(m): 7:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
what!.... i go must sue the govt cheesy
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by shadelek(m): 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
Oloshi.... So he thinks everybody can afford the price of turkey abi? If you dare ban it, your destruction is at hand. Iya basira, abeg serve me 5 ponmo.
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by Kruzilano(m): 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
Dem dey crase.........dem no see tokunbo aeroplane ban, na PONMO
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by iGeneral: 7:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
Now am very sure that Jonathan is ready to lose 2015 election. Banning Ponmo is worse than removing fuel subsidy. The riot will bring down any administration that tries it.

3 Likes

Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by franconian: 7:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
TrollMan: POMO is of No nutritional value, I don't know why peeps eat that “thing” to start with. A very healthy and agricultural move by the federal government.

angry angry

TMan.

Kpômô has a lot of fibre, n u say it has no nutritional value?
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by Timijo(m): 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
I dey run go iya idiya buka to eat ponmo to my satisfaction before our fidira goverment place ban on it.

2 Likes

Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by Jimmyo3(m): 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
lol...which one come be animal association of Nigeria again abi na animals join am?
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
herald9:
They want you to start eating the flesh...it wasn't meant for the rich only !

wats dis one saying??
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by susanbussy(f): 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
The love for ponmo to many people wouldn't let anyone think about the fact that it doesn't have any nutritional value....
But it's way better than eating too much of meat and end up with cardiac issues which kills a lot people. I don't like meat but I will eat ponmo and fish anytime.
Also every farmer can always choose to sell their ponmo now and get their money or wait to sell for leather not banning ponmo because they're trying to make leather. Just nonsense.
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by epospiky(m): 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
Oh, my delicious kpomo!*sobs*
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
herald9:
I didn't know Viju tight pass Bobo o...abi bcus na Viju dey sponsor startimes?

both are wack!u beta upgrade to d mean 4.4 called Vitamilkcheesy

Find pesin crush on...NL no go bore u againcheesy

shocked shocked Shush! Have some respect for Uncle. angry
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by obamartins(m): 7:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
This government people have gone mad again oooo chai! *cleans tears dropping from my eyes*
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by Godmother(f): 7:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
ocman: dear if they add cow head, hmm! i must confess i go wound person oh. Soon they will ban waking up latter than 5am in the morning. If you wake up latter than 5am, you pay fine to the state government where that sleeping took place. 1 hour = #500. I see people paying #4000 as sleep over dues. Salary pay slip will be showing "sleep over deductions"..hahahahahaha grin

Lol. If they try this people will just wreck, especially pregnant women
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by arsetalks(m): 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
It better no be? The FG well at all? I can't eat without my ponmo, it just won't sink in. How can I not eat ponmo, turkey, plantain, rice and vegetable in the morning?
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by Sopino: 7:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
woodcook: I remember a class mate of mine from Ethiopia asking me if it is true we eat shoes and belts in Nigeria, that someone told him we eat hides in Naija.

Apart from the fact that "ponmon" is cheap, any nutritional value?
it came from d cow or goat & it contains less fat. Medical expert will tell u red meat is not good do to high fat. Now they want to ban d one that at least contain Zero fat. FG should focus on increasing farm yield.
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by Xavier9ja(m): 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
[/b][b]
PointB: Great idea.

Pommo have little or no nutritional value. Harnessing it's income potential is a right course. I also agree that cattle farmers will be better for it. I see more people becoming cattle farmer. Perhaps it's time to become a ranch owner!

Pommo have little or no nutritional value. Harnessing it's income potential is a right course. I also agree that cattle farmers will be better for it. I see more people becoming cattle farmer. Perhaps it's time to become a ranch owner!

short of words bt i pity u
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by herald9: 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
Jahniece:

wats dis one saying??

stop feigning ignorance...

abi are u really ignorant
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by ope2711(m): 7:59pm On Sep 09, 2014
Adesina! Adesina!! Adesina!!! So, you na don forget your past be dat? Nawa 4 una oh. Anyway, #BringBackOurPonmon ooooo!
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 09, 2014
herald9:

stop feigning ignorance...

abi are u really ignorant

Is it d 200naira meat u buy in d market dat makes u rich?? Exchanging words wit u is of no use bt dearie, change ur mentality.
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by benghaziii: 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2014
gatiano: good, ponmo should be banned. it is very dangerous for consumption. in short, cow is for fresh milk, lamb and sheep are good for meat. the pork should be banned for life. FG just say against ebola, men no go look ponmo.
go and read the relationship between red meat and hypertension.... doctors do recommend fish and ponmo fr both diabetic n hypertrnsive patients....
secondly ponmo is one of the things enjoyed by the poor...
fg is just being inconsiderate
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2014
Afghanistan: Kai, elkewwty, bootybuttchic, wetin man go con dey chop like this na?
mods please ban dis niggar....for disturbing my mentions angry
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by OduntanGabriel(m): 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
Reasons why Private University is better than Public University.
www.nairaland.com/1895324/6-reasons-not-attend-public
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by Awoofawo(m): 8:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
ChinDike: Dumb Nigerians against the minster, this is the most viable use of the hides. Stop thinking about your stomachs only, think about your futures.

You only think of today and not tomorrow.

You are the one who is dumb bro!

All the money from oil and other resources; where are they?

They are just looking for money to loot simple

Na so Obasanjo turn garri to cocaine, sosay poor peeps no fix afford am again cool grin
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by amnestylaw1(m): 8:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
Mo gbe, temi bami tan porogodo.
Re: FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” by saintol(m): 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
This na War Against Ponmon (WAP). I foresee FG winning war on Terrorism, but on Ponmon, ooti, nbanu, even if the entire troop is deployed. I foresee protest, yes! yes!! hmmm! 'Ponmon to ti muta, to ka bi tyre'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. / A Nigerian Farmer Displays His Harvested Cassava From His Farm, Hails Buhari / My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.