Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,682 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

6 Reasons Not To Attend A Public University - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 6 Reasons Not To Attend A Public University (34333 Views)

7 Benefits Of Attending A Public University / Edo University, Iyamo, Most Expensive Public University In Nigeria (Pics / Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Reasons Not To Attend A Public University by Saaog(m): 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
Pasca07:
How can u compare a university of 30yrs above with new univ?like i said i have lot of ppl that are working in all the aformentioned companies,which they r doing wonderfully well...lol it shows how myopic and bitter u are for saying private univ graduates don't get those jobs on merit.if u still insist that private univ graduates don't work in those companies then u need to hit a nearest psychic hospital.....what i can deduced from ur write up is jealousy.... For ur information we have more jobless federal univ graduates roaming the street than private univ grads in nigerian......
mr man u dnt need to vituperate me u shld be discreet and diplomatic I the way u talk to me u dnt need to unleash vulgar and obscene words towards me so as u can see u are the one dat needs to grow up I mean no harm ur assertion on federal university graduate roaming abt the street is petty and sketchy can u compare the number of folks delving into federal uni compare to the number of folks venturing into private, at least th numbr of student venturing into federal universities are more dan folks delving into private university so ur assertion shows dat u are so myopic, lacklustre and clueless and besides those graduates u seeing roaming d street are state university graduates now federal so mr man u need to grow up dnt be a gullible person
Re: 6 Reasons Not To Attend A Public University by Saaog(m): 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
Pasca07:
thanks for ur observation,i have been thinking about his age because what i can deduced from his post are all puerile.....
mr man I think u lack foresight u are so myopic and clueless check my aforementioned assertion before u debate jst pity ur miserable life u dnt jst encroach into someone's affair read well bfore u encroach Mumu of the highest order and let me tell u age doesnot define maturity
Re: 6 Reasons Not To Attend A Public University by Pasca07: 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
Saaog:
mr man u dnt need to vituperate me u shld be discreet and diplomatic I the way u talk to me u dnt need to unleash vulgar and obscene words towards me so as u can see u are the one dat needs to grow up I mean no harm ur assertion on federal university graduate roaming abt the street is petty and sketchy can u compare the number of folks delving into federal uni compare to the number of folks venturing into private, at least th numbr of student venturing into federal universities are more dan folks delving into private university so ur assertion shows dat u are so myopic, lacklustre and clueless and besides those graduates u seeing roaming d street are state university graduates now federal so mr man u need to grow up dnt be a gullible person
pls are u a graduate or undergraduate?.....Those graduates that roam the street are not federal universities but state universities?chai pls like i said earlier how old are u?stop embarassing urself with this baseless assertion......
Re: 6 Reasons Not To Attend A Public University by Pasca07: 5:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
Saaog:
mr man I think u lack foresight u are so myopic and clueless check my aforementioned assertion before u debate jst pity ur miserable life u dnt jst encroach into someone's affair read well bfore u encroach Mumu of the highest order and let me tell u age doesnot define maturity
Miserable life?from what i can observed from ur ignorant post is that my life is more better than urs,it is u that is frustrated with the gibberish u have been spewing since......
Re: 6 Reasons Not To Attend A Public University by Saaog(m): 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
Pasca07:
pls are u a graduate or undergraduate?.....Those graduates that roam the street are not federal universities but state universities?chai pls like i said earlier how old are u?stop embarassing urself with this baseless assertion......
its a pity dat am talking to a mediocre u sound so absurd and illogical bro am a banker #fcmb to b precise but humility pays am a graduate of #FUTA rep ur skul too let me know and again u said somtin dat u can't compare a skul of 30yrs to skul of dis contemporary era what makes a skul to be ingenious is based on the number of years dey ve been existing and quality of graduates dey ve produced dats what we call pedigree u can't compare dem to all dis mushroom universities and do u think its an easy task to maintain a university coupled with the maintenance of PROFS #Oau #Ui #uniben #futa #futo #unilag # #unn dey ve been existing for the past 30-65yrs though am not envisaging any abysmal or negative tins but I jst pray in the nxt 10yrs most of these mushroom universities won't liquidate or fold up jst like d way Former minister of #aviation mrs stella odua fell a victim of one of the private universities in US called paul university wen the house of senate were indicting her and trying to scrutinize her concrning her educational background it was dere dey discovered dat the skul she allegedly attended #pauluniversity has folded up and u might be a victim too later if truly u attend a private university and most ofd private university hire all dese federal prof and lecturers on part time bases den go back. To deir versatile federal universities where dey are well paid dan private.
Re: 6 Reasons Not To Attend A Public University by Saaog(m): 12:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
Pasca07:
Miserable life?from what i can observed from ur ignorant post is that my life is more better than urs,it is u that is frustrated with the gibberish u have been spewing since......
lol, #SMH I feel ur pain, agony and distress dnt worrry bro its well; am a graduate of #FUTA a staff of #FCMB humility and humbleness pays I dnt unveil my identity to folks but u triggered me to do so bro I mean no harm but the truth has to be said and I know truth is bitter u can't compare all these mushroom universities #private to ingenious and a Cosmopolitan federal universities if u are a graduate or an undergraduate of dis so called private universities jst pray ur skul won't liquidate or fold up because is not easy to maintain professors coupled with the maintenance of a university dats why most of dem are pleading to the federal gov to be a benficiary of the #tetfund because d chancellors or proprietors knows dat dey might bankrupt one day.
Re: 6 Reasons Not To Attend A Public University by Pasca07: 5:40am On Nov 23, 2014
Saaog:
lol, #SMH I feel ur pain, agony and distress dnt worrry bro its well; am a graduate of #FUTA a staff of #FCMB humility and humbleness pays I dnt unveil my identity to folks but u triggered me to do so bro I mean no harm but the truth has to be said and I know truth is bitter u can't compare all these mushroom universities #private to ingenious and a Cosmopolitan federal universities if u are a graduate or an undergraduate of dis so called private universities jst pray ur skul won't liquidate or fold up because is not easy to maintain professors coupled with the maintenance of a university dats why most of dem are pleading to the federal gov to be a benficiary of the #tetfund because d chancellors or proprietors knows dat dey might bankrupt one day.
lol,u are a staff of FCMB and so?what i was saying is that those privates univ graduates are doing wonderfully well in their fields,besides it shows the level of ur reasoning for saying federal univ graduates are not jobless while those that roam the street are state univ graduates....like i said earlier lot of them are working in all those companies i mentioned above........
Re: 6 Reasons Not To Attend A Public University by Saaog(m): 1:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
Pasca07:
lol,u are a staff of FCMB and so?what i was saying is that those privates univ graduates are doing wonderfully well in their fields,besides it shows the level of ur reasoning for saying federal univ graduates are not jobless while those that roam the street are state univ graduates....like i said earlier lot of them are working in all those companies i mentioned above........
its well bro our conversation and assertion shldnt have escalated to dis but is because d way u vituperated me and d way u were taking it personal at least folorunsho alakija did not pass through d walls of univrsity and she is the wealthiest black woman may GOD help us bro and I wish u all the best in your endeavors.
Re: 6 Reasons Not To Attend A Public University by kuchikau: 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
Pals..i did my it at bingham university..can u imagine grown up girls behaving like PUPPIES? Chai....i rep. Uniport
Re: 6 Reasons Not To Attend A Public University by kuchikau: 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
I call them..JAMB fustrated candidates.
Re: 6 Reasons Not To Attend A Public University by Saaog(m): 4:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
kuchikau:
Pals..i did my it at bingham university..can u imagine grown up girls behaving like PUPPIES? Chai....i rep. Uniport
bro are u serious? Grown up babes behaving like toddlers can't blame dem I blame federal government for deregulating the education sector dere by dwindling deir monopoly the private skuls sabotaged and obliterated the educational sector churnning out first class with impunity they made first class looks easy and to get on a platter of gold its well bro.
Re: 6 Reasons Not To Attend A Public University by Saaog(m): 7:47am On Dec 20, 2014
Pasca07:
I asked u to unveil the skul u attend u not responding or are u shy and overwhelmed with inferiority complex mr man unveil the skul u attend.
Re: 6 Reasons Not To Attend A Public University by Pasca07: 8:48am On Dec 20, 2014
Saaog:
I asked u to unveil the skul u attend u not responding or are u shy and overwhelmed with inferiority complex mr man unveil the skul u attend.
damn,i think we are done with dis topic?are u sure something is not wrong with ur brain?pls hit the nearest psychic hospital for urgent treatment...........besides when did u asked me such question?i finished from lautech,and tell me what is so special about FUTA where two my younger brother finished from?
Re: 6 Reasons Not To Attend A Public University by Saaog(m): 1:18am On Dec 21, 2014
Pasca07:
damn,i think we are done with dis topic?are u sure something is not wrong with ur brain?pls hit the nearest psychic hospital for urgent treatment...........besides when did u asked me such question?i finished from lautech,and tell me what is so special about FUTA where two my younger brother finished from?
lol mr man u so ludicrous u dnt need to vituperate or taunt Me dose ur words are vulgar and obscene Is jst a question; so u even graduated from lautech but d way u are a partisan of those mushroom private skuls made me to be skeptical dat u attended lautech and again Futa is no 7 in nigeria and best university of tech for the past 7yrs dey are well. Employed is an ingenious and a sophisticated university but I know u didn't finish from lautech u jst overwhelmed with inferiority complex I know u finished from one of those subodinate private and glorified secondary school
Re: 6 Reasons Not To Attend A Public University by Saaog(m): 1:22am On Dec 21, 2014
Pasca07:
and stop spewing coarse and derogatory words its shows ur level Of exposure and civilization u dnt nid to taunt or vituperate me by unleashing vulgar words is just a questn I ask dat u shld rep ur skul mr man let me warn u be diplomatic and discreet in the way u talk to pple is jst a warning and an advice.
Re: 6 Reasons Not To Attend A Public University by Pasca07: 6:17am On Dec 21, 2014
Saaog:
lol mr man u so ludicrous u dnt need to vituperate or taunt Me dose ur words are vulgar and obscene Is jst a question; so u even graduated from lautech but d way u are a partisan of those mushroom private skuls made me to be skeptical dat u attended lautech and again Futa is no 7 in nigeria and best university of tech for the past 7yrs dey are well. Employed is an ingenious and a sophisticated university but I know u didn't finish from lautech u jst overwhelmed with inferiority complex I know u finished from one of those subodinate private and glorified secondary school
u see what i have been saying?simply because i said lot of private universities graduates work in a gud firm,makes me a private univ graduate?it shows your level of reasoning.If u can't believe it pls start visiting MTN,Glo,etisalat,airtel offices and banks like Uba,zenith,unity,Gtb etc to confirm my assertion....and pls remember to tell the HR and the top management in those names i mentioned to sack them because they r not competent like the public school grauduates..........
Re: 6 Reasons Not To Attend A Public University by Pasca07: 6:27am On Dec 21, 2014
Saaog:
and stop spewing coarse and derogatory words its shows ur level Of exposure and civilization u dnt nid to taunt or vituperate me by unleashing vulgar words is just a questn I ask dat u shld rep ur skul mr man let me warn u be diplomatic and discreet in the way u talk to pple is jst a warning and an advice.
spare me,we r done with dis topic,u had to come up with it again which makes me wonder if u are mentally ok.....
Re: 6 Reasons Not To Attend A Public University by Saaog(m): 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
Pasca07:
spare me,we r done with dis topic,u had to come up with it again which makes me wonder if u are mentally ok.....
u are a retard u such a nincompoop u asserted that public university graduates are the one roaming about the street with no job so who are they giving the job to the subodinate mushroom private ones like crawford, bowen, caleb, covenant, igbinedion, crescent, oduduwa and co and ditching prestigious universities like Oau, ui, unilag, uniben, uniport, futa, futo, futminna and unaab u sound so ludicrous; mr man u need to go to a rehabilitation centre for scrutiny have reiterated about it dat those private folks working in the afforementioned company are employed based on nepotism not that dey are proficient or ingenious private universities dat have no permanent lecturers all the lecturers teaching and instilling knowledge to them are from federal universities the lautech u said u graduated from I know its a blatant lie u are from one of this useless and glorified secondary skuls Lol.
Re: 6 Reasons Not To Attend A Public University by Saaog(m): 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
Pasca07:
u are a retard u mentally derange dats why u can spew gibberish from ur obnoxious mouth.
Re: 6 Reasons Not To Attend A Public University by Saaog(m): 3:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
Pasca07:
u are such a retard
Re: 6 Reasons Not To Attend A Public University by Pasca07: 6:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
Saaog:
u are a retard u such a nincompoop u asserted that public university graduates are the one roaming about the street with no job so who are they giving the job to the subodinate mushroom private ones like crawford, bowen, caleb, covenant, igbinedion, crescent, oduduwa and co and ditching prestigious universities like Oau, ui, unilag, uniben, uniport, futa, futo, futminna and unaab u sound so ludicrous; mr man u need to go to a rehabilitation centre for scrutiny have reiterated about it dat those private folks working in the afforementioned company are employed based on nepotism not that dey are proficient or ingenious private universities dat have no permanent lecturers all the lecturers teaching and instilling knowledge to them are from federal universities the lautech u said u graduated from I know its a blatant lie u are from one of this useless and glorified secondary skuls Lol.
huh?are u for real?it shows that you are a disgrace to the school you finished from....like i said earlier pls hit the nearest psychic hospital for urgent treatment......
Re: 6 Reasons Not To Attend A Public University by GLOBALINF: 10:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
But it's far better to study abroad

Re: 6 Reasons Not To Attend A Public University by mufuteeeee(m): 4:45am On Mar 31, 2018
thelastgenius:

Alright sir,
But isn't it this same "mentally challenged and autistic wards" that sweep the federal government scholarship for first class grads...

Get your facts right!

Tell me,....Hopefully 10-15 years from now Yu'll prolly be rich ...Would you let your children go through the pains you suffered in your public schools??...

I personally believe that schools like UI and OAU have got good brains.....Apart from this two ehn....the rest na story.

Kindly erase that mentality of rich people dump their wards in Priv unis...Not all Priv Uni students have rich parents. And surely every Public Uni also has its own "mentally challenged and autistic" students.

Any school that doesn't qualify for Zain africa challenge is trash shey?? Ok sir. Priv Unis are trash.
Satisfied?

Where do you put UNILAG? I'd say the three.
Re: 6 Reasons Not To Attend A Public University by Ugosample(m): 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
reincarnation:
Absolute trash cheesy
covenant university is now ranked first 10 in Nigeria
what do you have to say?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

5 Common Wildlife Misconceptions You Should Do Away With(photos) / Jamb Utme Result / ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.