Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (337506 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 12:09am On Jan 03, 2006
I think u should check this site out:
www.novelahitz.com, if you are an expert on the Internet, then u'll have your way!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Chxta(m): 1:22am On Jan 03, 2006
Thanks for the link Spikelord... wink
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 8:12am On Jan 03, 2006
What is Berenice up to? Why would she have to go to the council in search of Elena? Diego won't forgive her for this!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kingy: 8:25pm On Jan 03, 2006
I have never seen a love story that has thrilled me like "when you where mine" not even " No one but you" was this good. It is simply superlative. Am new here soon the Nation cup should be top on the agenda.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by bagoma(f): 8:34pm On Jan 03, 2006
hello kingy, welcome to nairaland. i believe you'll love it here. smiley
yes, "when you are mine" is a great soap. i remember no one but you. it was good.
you are right, soon all attention will be on the sports board, when nations cup kicks off.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Chxta(m): 7:47am On Jan 04, 2006
Guys, girls, what happened yesterday? I had to watch Arsenal-ManU, so I was quite tied up!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 10:39am On Jan 04, 2006
I think I can help you a lil bit on that chxta.
Berenice was speaking to Paloma about Diego when a fax from Diego containing Love talks and Business talks reached Paloma's office. She was infuriated by this that she had to speak angrily to Diego when he called her later. Berenice got satisfied with what she did(speaking with Paloma).Miguel couldn't get a mistress at the bar but Juancho explained to him why he was unable to get one. Juancho told Miguel that the ladies failed to talk to him cuz they know that he is a married man and that he got married to a lady of much affluence. Diana asked Jeremy to go to the Grocery store with her so as to get some foodstuffs for Miguel. Susanna stole Paloma's files. Miguel asked Diana where she was coming from and Diana explained to him that she went away with Jeremy to the Grocery store. Mariano tells Paloma that he can't do anything without her................. What do you think would be her response

Find out today.....
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 10:53am On Jan 04, 2006
I don't blame Barbara for all the things she's been doing. She thought Berenice was the faithful type and that a faithful woman like Berenice does not deserve to be treated the way Diego had been treating Berenice. She'll soon back-off when the whole truth is revealed.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by laughter(f): 11:06am On Jan 04, 2006
Hi Guys,

Happy new yr. Just new to this site but ive tried all d links dat cant be tot off n men! cant still link up. angry well wot else can i do.
d links dont seem to open at all kips sayn temporarily unanvailable n all d junk words it coud say. so who ever has d whole stuff i mean d whole episodes cud do well to my box anyway precisely 161-258 episodes dat wil b real lovely .send to princessannie234@lycos.com. men! can t wait 2 c it again curiosity will take its toll cos NEPA has decided to really have a hold on its supply like a friend said earlier.
thx
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 11:56am On Jan 04, 2006
Yeah...................Welcome NATIONS CUP!!!
If both were showing at the same time which will u watch??

We got urselves a Mexican standoff and we aint no Mexicans!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by viviansam(f): 3:57pm On Jan 04, 2006
(Paloma)Silvia navarro's email is "s_navarro@todito.com". here is a brief about her:

"Silvia Angélica Navarro Barva was born on September 14th, 1978 in Mexico City. Her height is 1.65m and weight is 58kg. Her big hobbies are the dance and she loves the Coca Cola. She likes the music from Shakira, Luis Miguel, Ricky Martin or Fernando Delgadillo (her favourite song from Fernando Delgadillo is "Ten miedo de mi"wink. She love animals too, she has three dogs (Foxter and Pamela), one persian cat called Othello and two canaries (Pedro Infante and Chorreada).

Silvia Navarro is a TV Azteca's star. Before landing the leading role of Catalina in the telenovela "Catalina y Sebastian", she was the hostess at the show "A la Cachi, Cachi Porra" in 1997, which was her second appearence for TV. Her first appearance was in the telenovela "La Mujer Marcada", with Jorge Vargas, Zully Keith and Silvia Navarro, she is the baby). In 1998, she had the hard task to have the double role of Perla/Julietta in the telenovela "Perla". In "Perla" Silvia Navarro played beside Leonardo García. Silvia Navarro has also done some serious studying in acting at the Casa del Teatro with teachers like Luis Tavira and Antonio Penunuri and in "Centro de Formacion actoral de TV Azteca". In the year 1999 Silvia got the main role in the telenovela "Catalina y Sebástian".

In 2000, Silvia is star next in the telenovela "La Calle de las Novias", alongside Juan Manuel Bernál and Sergio Basañez. She aslo appeared again in 2001 with Sergio Basañez in the telenovela "Cuando Seas Mía" as Paloma. "Cuando Seas Mía" was the best Silvia's telenovela, and had really a big success.

In the year 2001 and 2002, Silvia worked as a model for Mexican companies, Mundoterra (shoemaking company) and for Unefon (Mexican telephone net). She liked to play in the theatre too. On the 26 July 2002, she played in the serie "Cara a Cara", as a role of young student. Now, her new telenovela in the year 2002 is "La Duda", alongside Omar Germenos.

Her love life, in the year 1998, people say that Silvia is falled in love with Leonardo García (he has the main role of Roberto in the telenovela Perla), but Silvia saids, "Leonardo is my good friend and my dream about ideal man but he is only falled in love with 'Perla'." Afterwards, in 1999, Silvia was falled in love with Sergio. It was real. They had a romantic relation together, but this relation is shut now. Sergio says, that Silvia is very batty for him. Silvia's last partner was Salvador. New gossip is about her relation with the mexican actor Omar Germenos (he is her partner in the telenovela La duda) now, but Silvia controverts this possibility.
Here is Silvia Navarro address :
Tv Azteca, Periféricon Sur 4121, Jardines del Pedregal, 14141 México D.F. "

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by viviansam(f): 4:01pm On Jan 04, 2006
(Paloma)Silvia navarro's email is "s_navarro@todito.com". here is a brief about her:

"Silvia Angélica Navarro Barva was born on September 14th, 1978 in Mexico City. Her height is 1.65m and weight is 58kg. Her big hobbies are the dance  and she loves the Coca Cola. She likes the music from Shakira, Luis Miguel, Ricky Martin or Fernando Delgadillo (her favourite song from Fernando Delgadillo is "Ten miedo de mi"wink. She love animals too, she has three dogs (Foxter and Pamela), one persian cat called Othello and two canaries (Pedro Infante and Chorreada).

Silvia Navarro is a TV Azteca's star. Before landing the leading role of Catalina in the telenovela "Catalina y Sebastian", she was the hostess at the show "A la Cachi, Cachi Porra" in 1997, which was her second appearence for TV. Her first appearance was in the telenovela "La Mujer Marcada", with Jorge Vargas, Zully Keith and Silvia Navarro, she is the baby). In 1998, she had the hard task to have the double role of Perla/Julietta in the telenovela "Perla". In "Perla" Silvia Navarro played beside Leonardo García. Silvia Navarro has also done some serious studying in acting at the Casa del Teatro with teachers like Luis Tavira and Antonio Penunuri and in "Centro de Formacion actoral de TV Azteca". In the year 1999 Silvia got the main role in the telenovela "Catalina y Sebástian".

In 2000, Silvia is star next in the telenovela "La Calle de las Novias", alongside Juan Manuel Bernál and Sergio Basañez. She aslo appeared again in 2001 with Sergio Basañez in the telenovela "Cuando Seas Mía" as Paloma. "Cuando Seas Mía" was the best Silvia's telenovela, and had really a big success.

In the year 2001 and 2002, Silvia worked as a model for Mexican companies, Mundoterra (shoemaking company) and for Unefon (Mexican telephone net). She liked to play in the theatre too. On the 26 July 2002, she played in the serie "Cara a Cara", as a role of young student. Now, her new telenovela in the year 2002 is "La Duda", alongside Omar Germenos.

Her love life, in the year 1998, people say that Silvia is falled in love with Leonardo García (he has the main role of Roberto in the telenovela Perla), but Silvia saids, "Leonardo is my good friend and my dream about ideal man but he is only falled in love with 'Perla'." Afterwards, in 1999, Silvia was falled in love with Sergio. It was real. They had a romantic relation together, but this relation is shut now. Sergio says, that Silvia is very batty for him. Silvia's last partner was Salvador. New gossip is about her relation with the mexican actor Omar Germenos (he is her partner in the telenovela La duda) now, but Silvia controverts this possibility.  
Here is Silvia Navarro address :
Tv Azteca, Periféricon Sur 4121, Jardines del Pedregal, 14141 México D.F. "
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2006
Thanks for the information Vivian.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by sylviej: 8:41pm On Jan 04, 2006
Hi just joining. I'll be going off to school at Ife and I'm desperate just knowing I won't be watching PALOMA. How can you best help me.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Chxta(m): 5:45am On Jan 05, 2006
I am in a similar situation as you are sylviej, so, stay tuned this way...
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 11:50am On Jan 05, 2006
@Viviansam
Yeah thanks for her email, maybe we should all send her emails en masse and let her know about dis thread an invite her RIGHT HERE if she has time and speaks english of course!!!

We could even ask her 4 the final episodes, BUT NA ME GO WATCH AM FIRST O!!!!!!!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by BB(f): 11:52am On Jan 05, 2006
Veryyy interesting show...i normally don't watch soaps..ESPECIALLY on AIT, cos they almost NEVER show it to the end..but i got hooked on this one by a friend of mine, now i pray daily that AIT will show this one to the end...

Diego: he's a spineless sissy! anyway that's the opinion i've had of him for a long time now.. actually thought he was going loco after a while.. but he's trying now a days

Paloma/Elaina/Maguerita/Theresa...etc: she's a beautiful woman...who had the misfortune of loving the wrong guy (well a guy that's turning her life upside down)..apart from that, she's okay.. (sometimes her acting is too fake)

PS: I hate the way Paloma and Diego kiss..it's soo unreal!

Barbara: BITCH!

Berenice: APPRENTICE BITCH! but she'll soon pass her teacher!

Diana: easily swayed by Barbara and Berenice..mugu

Miguel: HORRIBLE VOICE AND LOOKS..very fake guy..i fault the producers and director of the soap, for choosing someone like that to act that role...are they saying they don't have handsome guys in Mexico

Fabian: Mummy's boy..woman wrapper

Matilda: WERE!! LOCO...CRAZY..MAD WOMAN

Daniella & her Boyfriend: most enjoyable characters in the whole show! she's the best person in that whole show.

Soledad: cries too much..

I'll continue later
tongue
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by jhydosky(m): 12:15pm On Jan 05, 2006
Jalal, bright idea. I think it's good to let her know she performed very well in the soap and can you help me tell Paloma i have a crush on her.. You know what ? I think am her right man.ean it !
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by neal: 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2006
well lately paloma has promised berenice that she wont talk to diego again and its pretty annoyin. well am i very big fan of the soap and you guys can count on me for details. well did i forget to mention dat paloma is now workin at the council with avianada, the coffe council president. well you guys shld really endevour to wach it cos its smthin wirth not missin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by gentleone(f): 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2006
@vivsam, thanks. i mailed paloma but the reply was in spanish.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 4:12pm On Jan 05, 2006
Yes u have to confirm ur message when u send mail to Sivia navarro
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by viviansam(f): 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2006
please the email is "s_(underscore)navarro@todito.com" In a haste now. travelling for few days will give other actors/actresses in the telenovela's email when am back. All my love fans
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by donmighty(m): 10:12am On Jan 06, 2006
[b][/b]I really missed alot by not registering to this ultimate website. But i thank God i finally did.
I wanna know who is the hotest and current guy is this site.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by donmighty(m): 10:18am On Jan 06, 2006
I also have the full Episode of the story .
If any body here cares for the DVd of the movie should notify me as well.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by donmighty(m): 10:21am On Jan 06, 2006
Summary 10
Episode 81-90

Mariano explains Paloma the way that she will help Diego with his first try to make a coffee-gourmet. Also, he makes comments for the problems that Fabian is having in the United States and for the possibility to go backrupt. Fabian needs very much the documents that Marcia stole from his computer, and his mother do her best so as he have them back. Berenice asks from Paloma not to become a obstacle into her marriage, and to resign from her work. Paloma says her that she made an agreement with Diego, that neither he, nor she will she the other as a lover. The same time, Diego sends a fax with words of love in it to Paloma, and she gets angry when she receives it. Diego phones her and she asks him to leave her alone. In order not to talk often with Diego, she asks from Marta to respond his telephone calls. Paloma is telling her mother what happened in her meeting with Berenice. Diego phones Paloma every now and then but she doesn't want to talk with him. Barbara is informing Berenice that Diego will be always in touch with Paloma, because of his plans to make a coffee-gourmet. Daniela visits Paloma and she is explaining her why she doesn't want to meet with Diego again. Daniela changes Paloma's mind and Diego and Paloma agree to have a dinner at 19:00, so as to talk. Susana informs Berenice for this, and she goes in the Council, few minutes before Paloma leave it so as to go to the dinner with Diego. That's the time when Berenice has the first pains of the bear. Paloma goes Berenice to the nearesr hospital and she informs the family of Sabrano for what happened. She tries to find Diego without success. A guest in the party of the Council informs Mariano that Paloma and Diego used to be lovers. Diego is informed for what is happening to his wife and he arrives into the hospital while Berenice is giving birth to her child. Paloma is leaving the hospital and she meets Ines and Daniela in the exit. Mariano informs Paloma that he needs to leave for a business trip for two months and he will leave her into his position. When Barbara and Fabian see the baby of Berenice for first time, they are realising that the baby doesn't look as Diego. Daniela has realised it too, and she tells Paloma for her thoughts. Diego visits Berenice's doctor so as to be sure that there was no mistake during the operation. Fabian and Diego are fighting for things having to do with their work, but Fabian also tells Diego to ensure that he is the father of the child of Berenice. Diego registers his child to the registrar. Marcia wants to take revenge from Fabian for everything he made to her, and she asks her father to help her destroy him. Back to the hospital, the costs of Berenice's hospital treatment is charged to the credit card of Paloma. Diego convinces Jeremy to stay in his position in Casa Blanca, although the uncomfortable situation with Miguel. The same time, Miguel asks Ines to make Jeremy leave Casa Blanca. Berenice fights with Diego because as she says he is saying her excuses because of his work so as to meet with Paloma. She asks him to choose between his work and his family. Diego suggests her to take a divorce. Berenice threats Diego that he will leave from their appartment with her child. He doesn't allow her and promises not to meet with Paloma again. Avellaneda suggests Paloma to send a card to Berenice and to give her wshes for her baby. Diego asks from Fabian to pay what he owes to the company. Fabian asks the help of Bernando so as to make one more racket, but his brother makes him clear that he will not help him again in something like this. Daniela, sent by Diego gives Paloma back the money she paid to the hospital for Berenice. Mariano finally decided not to leave as he had said to Paloma for a business trip. Berenice calls a doctor for her baby, because it is sleeping all the day. Paloma is preparing the balance of the year, but someone is deleting the files from her company. Jeremy announced Diego that his new coffee, named "Casa Blanca", that wants to launch to the markets is ready. Diego is very happy for this and says Jeremy that he will visit Casa Blanca. Jeremy informs Miguel and Juancho that Diego will visit the ranch and that he wants to be informed for whatever happened there. Avellaneda gets angry with Paloma because she lost the balance, although the fault is not hers. Mariano helps Paloma to make again the balance of the year. Diana says Berenice that Diego's coffee is ready and he will visit the ranch. Fabian continues loosing money. Berenice threats Diego that if he break with her she will say everyone about the past of Paloma. While Aurelio and Jeremy are working for the ranch, Miguel is sleeping. Mariano gets angry when he realises that Marta makes phones about the promotion of Diego's coffee after Paloma's request. Diego asks Daniela to go in the Council and see how Mariano looks like and how is Paloma thinking about him. Daniela goes in the council and she understands how Paloma admires her boss. Mariano tastes "Casa Blanca" coffee and he says its perfect. Soledad wants to meet Mariano. Mariano goes with Paloma to her home and he meets Soledad. Jeremy presents Diego the report they made about how things are going to the ranch. Miguel makes Diego to believe that he took part in the making of the report. Diego scolds Miguel for the big expenses he does and charges them to the bills of Casa Blanca. Diego phones Paloma and when she listens his voice she hangs up. Soledad says Paloma that Mariano loves her. The same time Daniela talks with Diego for the love Mariano feels for Paloma. Susana tells Paloma that she wants to help her with the balance of the year, so as not to make her believe that she was the one who deleted her files. Berenice says Miguel to take divorce of Diana, since his son is the only heir of the family's property. Diego asks Jorge to go ahead with the process of his divorce, and to check about the loan of Ricardo.

If u need more of it, feel free and give me a call cos im ready to let it out.
Also if u care for the DVD as well just let me know.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by donmighty(m): 10:22am On Jan 06, 2006
08065399034, thatz ma cell num
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by donmighty(m): 10:27am On Jan 06, 2006
THE PIC OF DE ULTIMATE LOVERS

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Ogeta(m): 10:30am On Jan 06, 2006
IT IS OLDER
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by donmighty(m): 10:49am On Jan 06, 2006
say what!
When u are mine is ma best tv show.
Do u guys know that all the actors and actress in the play can not speak english they only translated the voice with a translating machine
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by donmighty(m): 10:52am On Jan 06, 2006
What about dis newer.lol grin
Summary 11
Episode 91-100

Diego finds out that Graciela is informing Berenice for whatever is happening in his office, and he fires him without a second thought. Mariano calls Soledad and Paloma in a dinner. Diego, asks from Paloma also to have a dinner together because he needs to talk about their relationship's future, but Paloma is forced to accept only Mariano's call because her mother is enthusiastic about this. Diego sees Mariano and Paloma leaving the Council together. Diego, full of nerves and veyr jealous, follows them. Soledad tries to make Paloma laugh, but its too difficult because she things Diego. Diego enters the restaurant and thinks that Paloma offers a song to Mariano and he fights with them both. Diego sings a song to Paloma who tries to calm him and to tell him what happened in truth, but he doesn't want to listen him. Mariano asks Diego to sit down and talk calmly but he is ironic. Few minutes later, Diego leaves the restaurant and Paloma follows him. Diego and Paloma are fighting in the park and they are arrested because they kick a policeman. When they calm, they are saying each other that they are in love together and the policeman lets them leave. The same time Soledad is saying Mariano about the relationship of Paloma and Diego. Diego can't accept the fact that Paloma will be always with Mariano, because of her work. He asks her to leave her work, now that he will take a divorce from Berenice. He also tells him that Berenice threated him that if he leaves her for Paloma, she would occur a scandal saying everyone about the past of Paloma. Berenice remembers the day she made love with Miguel. Soledad asks Paloma not to leave her work, because Diego can easily change opinion and not take divorce. The next day, Diego asks Margarita to be his new secretary. Paloma informs Mariano that she wants to leave the Council. Susana promises Berenice that she will continue destroying Paloma's work and fame. Angela makes complaints to Ines and Juan Fransisco that they haven't support Fabian, but they only Diego. Paloma gives her resignation to Roberto Avellaneda. Jorge informs Diego that if he take a divorce from Berenice now, he will loose his money because her father won't give him back. Ricardo promises him that a friend who is director in a bank, will help him pay his owes. Jorge memorises Diego that the money isn't only his, but of his sisters too, so he suggests him to wait Ricardo to pay his owes and after take a divorce from Berenice. Paloma, Avellaneda and Mariano are arresting Susana while she tells Berenice that she destroyed for second time the work of Paloma. Susana is apologising to Avellaneda, she tells him that he helped Berenice and Barbara and that she made everything against Paloma because she thought she would loose her work. Avellaneda gives the sack to Susana, and Paloma is presenting successfully the balance to the committe, since she had kept copies of her files and she didn't loose her work again as the first time, after Susana destroyed it. Daniela asks Diego not to be selfish and not let Paloma to resign. She also says him that she will not give a penny from her money so as to pay the owes to Ricardo. The committee doesn't accept Paloma's resignation. Paloma informs Diego for all problems Berenice and Barbara occured to her, with the help of Susana. Avellaneda visits Ines to inform her about what some members of her family made to the work of Paloma. Paloma sais Diego that they won't be lovers until he solves his problems. Ines promises Avellaneda not to let Barbara, Berenice, Diana and Angela to occur again problems to Paloma and the Council generally. Paloma sais Soledad that she is bored from the promises of Diego. Ricardo sais his wife to calm down because Diego has to pay the credits and not he. Ines calls the family's members for a dinner. Diana says Berenice that she believes that Miguel has a lover. Paloma receives some gifts from Diego and Mariano. Aurelio says Jeremy that he saw Matilde. Fabian orders Barbara not to touch Paloma again because whatever she does can make bad to the whole Family of Serranos. Ricardo says Berenice that if she take a divorce from Diego he will not have to pay the creditors. Jeremy has a discussion with the police officer and he says him that he believes that Matilde killed Manuel. Daniela says Diego about Avellaneda's visit in their home. Berenice is afraid to talk to Ines. Diego threats her with taking a divorce, if she doesn't go with him in the family's dinner. Mariano asks Paloma to make and send the invitations for the official presentation of the new coffe of Diego, the coffe "Casa Blanca". Barbara says Berenice that she supports her, and the same does Angela. Diana is afraid her grandmother's reaction so see keeps at a distance. Josefina asks Leonor to help her find a work in Casa Blanca. Fabian warns Diego that he will go back to El cafetalero soon. Barbara suggests Berenice to give the committee all the information she has about Elena's past. Avellaneda says Paloma what happened during his visit to Ines' house. Ines blames what Berenice and Barbara made, during the family's dinner. Full of nerves, she warns them to stop making bad saying that they do it in the name of Serranos.Mariano supports Paloma's decision not to call to the party of the Council the women of Serrano's family, except Ines. Fabian says Barbara that the baby of Berenice doesn't look like Diego. Fabian goes back to El cafetalero. Diego gives him a small office, since the old office of Fabian is now his, and Fabian says that he wants Rafael to work with him. Carlos gives a look to the documents his daughter Marcia brought from New York. Diana tries to make Miguel not to go to the party because she wasn't called. Daniela decides to visit the doctor that she things that made the operation to Berenice and she asks Harold to come with her. Aurelio fights with Leonor when he learns that she gave work to Josefina. Barbara and Berenice understand that they weren't called to the party. Fabian is thinking to invest some money of El Cafetalero to the Stock Exchange, now that Diego is the responsible of the company. Barbara makes complaints to Mariano because she wasn't called in the party and she threats him to cancel the present of Diego's coffe. Mariano makes it clear that he supports Paloma's decision. Jeremy tries to find out what really happens with Matilde and Manuel. Paloma regrets that she didn't call the women of Sanchez Serrano family because she is afraid that Mariano will have problems later with his work. Diego and Jeremy are planning how will they forward the new coffee. Paloma wants to talk with Ines and she asks Daniela's help. Carlos informs Marcia that Fabian is in Mexico. Barbara, Diana, Berenice and Angela try to have Ines's support, now that Paloma didn't call them in a so important party of the Council. Daniela says Ines that Paloma wants to talk to her and she agrees to talk with her. Paloma says Ines about the war that some of the women of her family have made to her. After their talk, Ines says Barbara, Berenice and Diana that they can't go to the party since they aren't invited. Paloma says Mariano that Ines solved all their problems. Diego learns that Paloma and Ines had a serious discussion. Barbara orders Ines to support them but Ines makes her clear that she will not do this. Soledad tells Paloma off because she got in trouble again. Angela doesn't want to let Juan Fransisco go to the party, but he says her that he will go. Miguel asks Diana not to try change his mind because he will go to the party, and also not to make comments about his work. Ines says Daniela that she understood that Paloma is saying the truth and that she really loves Diego. The last one memorises Berenice that she never supported him on his try to make the new coffee so she doesn't have right and she can't go to the presentation of the coffee.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 11:07am On Jan 06, 2006
@ mightydon do u have the DVD? Which eps dey inside??
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Ogeta(m): 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2006
THAT MAN IS GOOD IN COPYING AND PASTING

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.