Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (337953 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mikebuddy(m): 1:54pm On Jan 11, 2006
I hate this topic cos i dont watch that thing.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by tobz(f): 2:33pm On Jan 11, 2006
hi, ive been following the program but not as often as i would have loved, pls anyone tell me what happened yesterday, i missed it. i think we should stop the use of bad languages, it sucks.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 3:56pm On Jan 11, 2006
mikebuddy:

I hate this topic because i don't watch that thing.

Then you have no reason to discuss it!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 12:45am On Jan 12, 2006
Diego don start with him mumu sense again oh!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 12:46am On Jan 12, 2006
Daniela is always useful
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Chxta(m): 4:29am On Jan 12, 2006
I think Berenice's problem is idleness...
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by donmighty(m): 7:58am On Jan 12, 2006
yupp thatz what they were asked to act.lol grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mikebuddy(m): 10:44am On Jan 12, 2006
spikelord thats so much,but can i remove it from my "New post replying yours"
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mapyellow(m): 11:22am On Jan 12, 2006
I love Diana 's husband, the lazy man is made to enjoy and enjoy and enjoy. Who will see a crazy man feet without cutting it.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by shekua(f): 4:38pm On Jan 12, 2006
This Soap has been on a private television station in Ghana (West Africa) for more than two years. Am trying to quit watching it but i can't. From the contributions made here so far i can deduce you guys haven't gotten any where. Has anyone watched up to where Diego was arrested? His arrest got me crying and that is why i couldn't quit watching it. I want to know if Ines died or recovered from her sickness, did Jian Carlo found out about Diego's arrest? I only miss it when i don't have lights in my house and so far i think i have watched more than i have lost. How was Jorge (the lawyer) able to prove Diego's innocence in the fraud case levied by Fabian. What was the result of the court case? Did Marcia (Fabian's Girlfriend) hand over the diskette to the Court? I have lots and lots of questions which the summaries so far does not bring out. I would be grateful if someone could give me those details so that i would be save from this suspense. Is shown once a week (Saturdays) and repeated on Tuesdays.

Any Help?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 4:48pm On Jan 12, 2006
On the contrary Shekua, We need your own help!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 4:50pm On Jan 12, 2006
What will happen to Daniela
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 4:52pm On Jan 12, 2006
mikebuddy:

spikelord thats so much,but can i remove it from my "New post replying yours"

Accept my apology if that was too much as u've said.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Fikzy(f): 6:15pm On Jan 12, 2006
Hey!

I want to join the "Paloma" Jist oh..

Hi Guys, I am new to nairaland, and its because i was searching for a forum on "When you are mine."

My Name is simply Fikzy. I'd Like to meet you guys..

Cheers..
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ododoman: 6:46pm On Jan 12, 2006
This Soap has been on a private television station in Ghana (West Africa) for more than two years. Am trying to quit watching it but i can't. From the contributions made here so far i can deduce you guys haven't gotten any where. Has anyone watched up to where Diego was arrested? His arrest got me crying and that is why i couldn't quit watching it. I want to know if Ines died or recovered from her sickness, did Jian Carlo found out about Diego's arrest? I only miss it when i don't have lights in my house and so far i think i have watched more than i have lost. How was Jorge (the lawyer) able to prove Diego's innocence in the fraud case levied by Fabian. What was the result of the court case? Did Marcia (Fabian's Girlfriend) hand over the diskette to the Court? I have lots and lots of questions which the summaries so far does not bring out. I would be grateful if someone could give me those details so that i would be save from this suspense. Is shown once a week (Saturdays) and repeated on Tuesdays.

@shekua you really need to assist us.
Did diego find out that the baby is not his?
Did Aurielo confessed?
What bout Miguel?
Mitilda and Jeremy?
And did my dear Paloma find out who the spy is?Was she sacked?
Pls Shekua we need ur help oh!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 7:23pm On Jan 12, 2006
Hiya Fikzy and thanks Ododoman giv us mo details
My 100th post WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Rogbese(m): 11:18pm On Jan 12, 2006
Erm, is it just me or is Diego just so incredibly stupid??!!!!??!?!! shocked
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Chxta(m): 8:04am On Jan 13, 2006
No, it is not just you...
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by delarontus(f): 9:35am On Jan 13, 2006
@ododman: I can answer your questions but it takes the fun out of watching the soap. Why don't you keep watching to enjoy the suspense.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by bet27jx: 9:43am On Jan 13, 2006
hey donmighty, i love to hv the dvd of when you are mine, so tell me how to contact you or you can easily mail me to jo4betty@yahoo.com
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by jumfol(f): 10:57am On Jan 13, 2006
The soap opera is one of the best. You can read the story at this link http://cuandoseasmia.cjb.net. As soon as you reach the site click on English, then click on story. Although the story is not a detailed one but you can still get to know the begining. It has about 238 episodes that means we have not even reach anywhere in Nigeria. I only pray that AIT will not stop the programme the way they stopped, Egoli, Passions and sunset beach. Keep watching.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by viviansam(f): 11:46am On Jan 13, 2006
Is anyone suffering from Diegomania.The guy is simply driving me crazy... he sent his messenger Daniela to get paloma to kiss his paper with red lipstick. How will it be during the Nations cup. Somebody should inform AIT to give us thier programme schedule early before some of miss some episodes.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mika2: 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2006
Hi Donmighty. I understand you have DVD, can you please email me at this address and lets talk: toyinokonu@yahoo.com
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by bogeyman: 5:09pm On Jan 13, 2006
hey guys i think daniella likes mariano and diego is a jerk.What those he want to do with kisses on paper. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 7:58pm On Jan 13, 2006
@Viviansam i think its useless asking AIT 2 giv their programme schedule as they dont even follow it anyway.....check this out!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.aittv.com/schedule.asp

Yeah Mariano is a real workaholic, he buries himself behind work cos i dont he has a private life!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jesimiel(m): 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2006
Funny you guys (and gals) just keep asking the same questions, but I have given you a site where at least you could get the synopsis up to episode 170 the whole soap ends in episode 238 AIT is somewhere between episode 71 -80.

Here it is again

http://www.novelahitz.com/cuando_seas_mia_synopsis.htm

copy and paste the site on your internet explorer and click on the available episodes, then I believe 90% of moat of your questions would be answered when you read through......enjoy
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 10:13pm On Jan 13, 2006
Diego should act fast and get her wife before that workaholic (Mariano) takes her away from him.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 10:15pm On Jan 13, 2006
Daniela's got so many things to do for her dearest brother Mr Diego Sanchez Sambrano!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 10:24pm On Jan 13, 2006
First, She has to convince Diego that Paloma still loves him and to make him realise that any man could want to have Paloma as a lover. Hmnn am I right people
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by rasque(m): 9:42am On Jan 14, 2006
Diego...Simply Idiotic
Daniella.....Simply da best (LOVEEEEEEEEEEE her)
Berenice.........Hypocrite
Diana .......... Blind
Jeremy ......... Excellent
Dona Ines .......... Great mother
Fabian ........... Simply the perfect vallian (Spoilt brat by Angela)
Barbara ..........Beautiful and dangerous (looking forward to when she confirms Ricardo is not Diego's Son)
Miguel ...... Oleeeeeee!!! (looking forward to when he meets Paloma again)
Paloma ............... Extra-ordinarily Stubborn (got dat frm Soledad)
Juan Francisco ................ (Gentleman to the core)
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by rasque(m): 9:45am On Jan 14, 2006
Diego is chicken hearted....knows what he wants but not how to grab it.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by koolgirly(f): 12:30pm On Jan 14, 2006
[b]hey people...long time.

i think u guys r doing great.

my view is simple:
*** Diago is a perfect man to the cure..he is only acting as he is supposed 2..a real father n husband.
berrenice is the cause of all his problem..Diago wants to do the right think but , he does not want anyone getting hurt.
to me, that makes a real and very responsible man.
sometimes, i feel Paloma is not helping issues at all..
she needn't antagonise Diago cos i always know his actions are justified.
I prat for him always cos he is most distroyed xter in this soap...

ur opinions pls.. kiss lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.