Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (338266 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by nnedy: 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2006
Hi all,
When your mine was on at 10pm, just like you all know grandma asked fabian to leave but after a long argument, Fabian asked the security man to throw all of them including grand ma out. So they all left with a promise to deal with fabian. Babra finally threw Angela out of her house. Fabian went to Macia's house to sleep with her--"can you imagine" embarassed embarassed embarassed angry fabian had the got to ask her after the love making what else she wanted in other to give him the diskets (macia must be planning some bigtime evil for Fabian or she is mad to allow fabian make love to her). Well macia gave him conditions which are really expensive--Fabian is heading for the grave, after Fabian left Babra called Macia to meet with her so that they can destroy Fabian. Mariona got so annoied with paloma and talked to her the way he never did, asking her to find out herself why Diego left her instead of them using him as if he does not have a heart, after which he walked out on Paloma. Wan agrees to sale off his house and properties to come live with grandma as to raise some money for their upkeep. Deigo and the mate he tried to help was thrown into an inner and darker room because of the fight, there is a fear that his day of hearing might be extended, because of the fight. Daina can not stand the baby for anything (the sin of the father--poor child) Maltilda is at it again spying everyone and making moves to kidnap the baby, etc oh so much to gist
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2006
thanks nnedy,that was a cool update.mehn fabian's really got some nerve angry.good for angela she deserves it that witch.many more to befall her
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 11:15pm On Aug 13, 2006
Man i really missed a lot, things are surely headin for a showdown mmm cool cool
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 14, 2006
psalmuel:

@ugonna
why did you as if am working in a cyber cafe I want to know

is it a wrong question?

you seem to be all over the place, and it takes one without any primary assignment and with 24/7 access to a computer system to do just that.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 14, 2006
HEY GUYS I DIDNT WATCH FRIDAY'S EPISODE, AIT MESSED UP BIG TIME. THEY WERE BUSY SHOWING OBY'S VISIT TO AKWAIBOM STATE. INFACT I NEED TO FLOG DOKPESI PPLE WELL O

I DEY GO BUY KOBOKO

psalmuel:

@ugonna
why did you as if am working in a cyber cafe I want to know

is it a wrong question?

you seem to be all over the place, and it takes one without any primary assignment and  with 24/7 access to a computer system to do just that.

psalmuel:

@ann marien
Where did you said you said you are going, hope the whole episode would have finish before you go.

@babonboard
you just wake up, is like you dream about the whole of yesterda episode, that is why you can now cash up, mennnnnnn I like the spirit

@ugonna0071
wake up

You all make my day here

i was not sleeping, so how else do u want someone who wasnt sleeping to wake up.
na wa 4 u sef, u too like cash, which one be cash up, last time, na cashing fun abi na CATCH up u mean?

JUST KIDDING SHAI GOT WORK TO DO, TAKIA
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by psalmuel(m): 10:58am On Aug 14, 2006
@ugonna.

how you dey, I missed the friday episode too infact I was about to close down AIT station before I receive a call from OBJ begin me not to do so if not AIT would have not operate in Nigeria again for what they did on friday, @nnedy, Said they show the friday episode by 10:00pm or pass 10. scroll dowon an read the details
nnedy:

Hi all,
When your mine was on at 10pm, just like you all know grandma asked fabian to leave but after a long argument, Fabian asked the security man to throw all of them including grand ma out. So they all left with a promise to deal with fabian. Babra finally threw Angela out of her house. Fabian went to Macia's house to sleep with her--"can you imagine" embarassed embarassed embarassed angry fabian had the got to ask her after the love making what else she wanted in other to give him the diskets (macia must be planning some bigtime evil for Fabian or she is mad to allow fabian make love to her). Well macia gave him conditions which are really expensive--Fabian is heading for the grave, after Fabian left Babra called Macia to meet with her so that they can destroy Fabian. Mariona got so annoied with paloma and talked to her the way he never did, asking her to find out herself why Diego left her instead of them using him as if he does not have a heart, after which he walked out on Paloma. Wan agrees to sale off his house and properties to come live with grandma as to raise some money for their upkeep. Deigo and the mate he tried to help was thrown into an inner and darker room because of the fight, there is a fear that his day of hearing might be extended, because of the fight. Daina can not stand the baby for anything (the sin of the father--poor child) Maltilda is at it again spying everyone and making moves to kidnap the baby, etc oh so much to gist

Stay online for the rest forumites,
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 12:40pm On Aug 14, 2006
Todays episode sure is gonna be hot, thanks to u all for keepin us updated grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by amodu(m): 1:12pm On Aug 14, 2006
Is going to be da bomb
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by amodu(m): 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2006
Where are you guys.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 4:13pm On Aug 14, 2006
We are here
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by marvis: 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2006
@ ann marien, i am pleased to inform you that Ghana airs When You are mine. they are way ahead of us. When i was there during easter this year was when they were airing this Diego prison episodes. So you can imagine where they will be now.

good luck to u
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2006
@marvis, you see i don't need to imagine anything. they have already finished long ago so there won't be anything to see. thanks for the info
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mowaz(m): 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2006
hi every 1 i am back frm school, i am really happy 2 be bak in naija, i just wanted 2 tell ma former friends in nairaland dat am bak.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mowaz(m): 10:39pm On Aug 14, 2006
dont worry marvis Nigeria will soon finish.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by otolorin(m): 8:00am On Aug 15, 2006
mowaz:

don't worry marvis Nigeria will soon finish.

na WUAM go finish, no be Nigeria go finish o! grin grin grin

wats d latest with this soap - wu saw yesterday's episode - was hooked up at d airport, didnt get bak until past 10pm sad sad sad sad
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Iilekaf(f): 10:19am On Aug 15, 2006
Antonia is fight for the thindg she will never have.No matter how many problems will occur between Diego and Paloma they will be together.
I am very happy she will be kicked by Paloma infront of Diego. If she want example she can ask Barbara who was slap to hell. She has only a big mouth but she is a coward!!.This Antonia we shall see how far she is going.

For the waste of her time I feel pity of her. Becareful Diego will never stop love Paloma. Ate Cuando seas mia,por fin.

But I hope she is not a really psychologist just came up with a story in order to get Diego because she is really want him. She can try very hard but Diego is very difficult to get. She can ask Berenice for four years never get him on the , hahahaaaa!!

Ola

Adeus
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 10:22am On Aug 15, 2006
What thou talketh about?
Pls. don't draw us back. The case of Anthonia is far behind.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by babonboard(f): 10:39am On Aug 15, 2006
plz is there anyone that can help me out,missed yesterday's episode thanks to almighty PHCN
where is amodu or ghnikhia av really missed their narration. angry angry
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by vokky(f): 11:09am On Aug 15, 2006
Hi everybody,

well, yesterday was interesting. Juan Francsico had a meeting the fellow exporters and they agree to give el catelerio their only if he will be the manager. Fabian's lawyer inform him that benado wanted to testify against him. Juan francesco agree to give angela half odf everything he have including his shame and digrace. Jorge and daniella saw Paloma and also Diego accused of froud in elcatelero in the news paper. Miguel visited Diego in prison and Diego gave him the Hug that break his bones. Paloma was about to find that diego was in prison before mr. sanz came and remove the page. Aurelio asked lenor to marry him while too Jeromy asked diana to marry him. Someone carried Berenice's bady and that person is Matilda.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by babonboard(f): 11:33am On Aug 15, 2006
@vokky
thanks
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by vokky(f): 11:35am On Aug 15, 2006
Hi everybody,

well, yesterday was interesting. Juan Francsico had a meeting the fellow exporters and they agree to give el catelerio their license only if he will be the manager. Fabian's lawyer inform him that bernado wanted to testify against him. Juan francesco agree to give angela half of everything he have including  shame and digrace. Jorge and daniella saw Paloma and also Diego accused of froud in elcatelero in the news paper. Miguel visited Diego in prison and Diego gave him the Hug that nearly break his bones. Paloma was about to find that diego was in prison before mr. sanz came and remove the page. Aurelio asked lenor to marry him while too Jeromy asked diana to marry him. Someone carried Berenice's bady and that person is Matilda.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by psalmuel(m): 11:49am On Aug 15, 2006
@vokky
Thanks for the update, where are the rest forumites
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by davidcole(m): 11:58am On Aug 15, 2006
cool cool hi whats up i enjoy your show can i speak with paloma
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by otolorin(m): 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2006
yes - but not readily available on this site!

you'll have to catch the next available flight to mexico city - if you're unlucky, you'll have to fly back to london to see her - she should be at the World Coffee Delegates Conference!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lmao
this is just a forum my dear - we only discuss what we watch on TV!

come share the fun!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by babonboard(f): 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cant stop laughing
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by psalmuel(m): 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2006
@davidcole
I learnt that you want to see palome right

otolorin:

yes - but not readily available on this site!

you'll have to catch the next available flight to mexico city - if you're unlucky, you'll have to fly back to london to see her - she should be at the World Coffee Delegates Conference!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lmao
this is just a forum my dear - we only discuss what we watch on TV!

come share the fun!

And if you can't see her there you have to get Diego out of prison first then you will use Him to get Paloma. Has she commite or why are yoo looking for her or are an FBI agent

Anyway when you get there send my regards to Grandma.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by uchetobi(f): 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2006
keep up the good work and keep this post alive.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 2:35pm On Aug 15, 2006
@Davidcole are u serious or wat?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2006
******&&&&&&$$$$$$$#######@@@@@@@
tongue tongue tongue to all of you.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ioday(f): 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2006
Didnt anybody see the look on Miguel Teheros Face when Diego hugged him.

He was chocking, crying and laughing in agony at the same time.

That scene is one of the most hilarious i've seen in the soap
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by marvis: 5:54pm On Aug 15, 2006
i saw the look on Miguels face. I have never seen anyman as irritating as miguel and the airs he carries about is quite disgusting. I can't wait for his part to end in the soap. I think its high time paloma is told what's going on.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ioday(f): 6:51pm On Aug 15, 2006
As most of the forumites knows miguel's role is not coming to an end yet and i'm pleases because he is the nest source of amusement apart from Harold.

And Paloma will soon know whats going on and there will be hell to pay. Trust the girl she will not take it easy for Marianno for keeping the info from her and neither will Fabian.

Angela is at a break point, being throw out of your sons' and husbands' house is not funny at all. She'l probably develop a nervous breakdown of she gets to know that Barbara is poisoning Fabian against her and that Fabian is even considering the possibility.

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.