Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (337617 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ShaunBee(m): 2:34am On Aug 18, 2006
AS MUCH AS I HATE WATCHING THIS SOAP, I HAVE NO CHOICE 'COS EVERY1 IN MY HOUSE LIKES IT. BUT I SEEM TO BE THE ONLY ONE ENJOYING WHAT FABIAN IS DOING. IT'S A PITY HE MESSED UP A FEW DETAILS. HE'S THE ONLY REASON WHY I BOTHER TO WATCH. EVERY1 ELSE DEPRESSES ME, ESPECIALLY DIEGO THE slowpoke. IF ONLY HE THINKS B4 HE ACTS, HE WONT BE WHERE HE IS. ANY OTHER FAN OF FABIAN OUT THERE? wink

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Chyna(f): 7:27am On Aug 18, 2006
ShaunBee:

AS MUCH AS I HATE WATCHING THIS SOAP, I HAVE NO CHOICE 'COS EVERY1 IN MY HOUSE LIKES IT. BUT I SEEM TO BE THE ONLY ONE ENJOYING WHAT FABIAN IS DOING. IT'S A PITY HE MESSED UP A FEW DETAILS. HE'S THE ONLY REASON WHY I BOTHER TO WATCH. EVERY1 ELSE DEPRESSES ME, ESPECIALLY DIEGO THE slowpoke. IF ONLY HE THINKS B4 HE ACTS, HE WONT BE WHERE HE IS. ANY OTHER FAN OF FABIAN OUT THERE? wink

angry I hate that guy with everything in me.
He is such a pain in the ass
pati:

Mowaz,please how did you know diego would be bailled out? is there a book or something i can lay my hands on? because am getting really impatient. plsssssssssssssssssssssss

Pati, there is a website where you can get the day by day summary of WUAM. Not too sure but it shld be www.telenovela.tk.

Yesterday's episode was so annoying, just wish i didnt get to wish it. All the same sha, i am happy we are no longer going to have another of such court case cos finally sumone is convicted.
Still cant wait for the soap to end.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 9:15am On Aug 18, 2006
@ Chyna and Shaunbee

Well it is just a just a soap but I will choose 1 Diego over 100 Fabian's . There is nothing like Freedom and that is one thing Fabina doesn't have. Always living in constant fear of his own shadow and that my friends is not life. Diego may act stupidly attimes but that is what makes him tick. Did you realise how many supporters he has? For Fabian it was only Barbara that clings to him not for LOVe but for what she stands to gain.

Diego may have been sentenced to Prison but I tell you, he is more free than Fabian whose life is filled with blackmail and counter blackmail. It is really appalling!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 9:20am On Aug 18, 2006
Remember what Paloma did to Barbara in the Ladies Room. You can use that to imagine what would have happened if Deigo has allowed Paloma stay in Mexico and witnessed the fictious exportation saga. By now one of them would have been in Prison for manslaughter and that is not what we wished for our two LOVE BIRDS!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mildred(f): 9:45am On Aug 18, 2006
Hey friends, pls i need to be updated about wat happened nexr when Paloma was called, PHCN no gree me watch the rest plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Luv u all
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by segeoluus: 9:54am On Aug 18, 2006
4 more information on when u are mie. check out this site to print out the full story. www.novelahitz.com scroll down to caundo seas mia and click on it.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 10:04am On Aug 18, 2006
@ Mildred,  

I will try but it would have been better if you watched it.

She told the court her experience in Elcafetalero how Fabian needed to export large quantities of coffee in order to finance his roaster, risked the Family business etc.  She told the story exactly as it happened unfortunately there was no evidence to back it up.

Barbara too testified against Diego and Paloma - call she and Soledad prostitutes.  (Soledad with Lorenzo and paloma with Diego) how Paloma faked pregnance in order to trap Diego  but Soledad was quick to shout that barbara was the one who need to stuff pillow in her stomac so as to keep her husband and not Paloma who was trully pregant though she lost it.
how Paloma has slept with all the Exporters to get to her present position in the council.

After the whole thing, Barbara and Maldonaldo begged Fabian to leave the country, he refused and said it was all or nothing.

Having listened to all the testimonies it was obvious to everybody present that Fabian is the guilty one.  The judge wondered the extent a woman (Barbara) can go in order to keep her husband that is by lying against innocent people and also the extent Fabian went to achieve his selfish desire even at the risk of his family's good name and legacy She however regrets that there was no evidence with which to convict Fabian much as she would have loved to do that.  The only available piece of evidence has Diego's signature.  She therefore sentenced him to 8 years imprisonment
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mildred(f): 10:05am On Aug 18, 2006
@ Segeoluus, tanzx so much
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 10:07am On Aug 18, 2006
@ segeoluus

We don't want read or print it out.  We want to WATCH IT ON MITV OR AIT!  You can go ahead and read without bringing it here!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mildred(f): 10:08am On Aug 18, 2006
@ ghinika tanzx so much. I can imagine wat would have been everybody's reaction when Diego was sentenced,
Luv u all
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 10:11am On Aug 18, 2006
ghinikha:

@ segeoluus

We don't want read or print it out. We want to WATCH IT ON MITV OR AIT! You can go ahead and read without bringing it here!
Also on LTV 8 (around 2pm).
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by babonboard(f): 10:19am On Aug 18, 2006
tnx ghnikha meen i cant blv diego actually went to prison God that terrible o
if i have my way i will kill that fabian, angry angry angry angry
u know sometimes i get so carried away that i forget that the whole thing is a soap
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by jayneo: 11:23am On Aug 18, 2006
please can i have a summary of the film; WHEN YOU ARE MINE
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by jayneo: 11:29am On Aug 18, 2006
please can i have a summary of the film; WHEN YOU ARE MINE
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 11:46am On Aug 18, 2006
@ Jayneo,

If you need the summaries, go to http://www.novelahitz.com/cuando_seas_mia_synopsis.htm

Just make sure you don't bring it here, ok.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by hiltopjoe(m): 12:31pm On Aug 18, 2006
NITEL is still number one in Nigeria telecommunication industry,   shocked? many people will have reasons to disbelieve that, but what am saying is true. This is because NITEL provides E1(S)  for PTO(S). What NITEL needs to stay on top is good management. NITEL CDMA is the cheapest in the country, NITEL is puting in place new MSC(S), this project is contracted to HUAWEI, a world class telecomm company from China.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by hiltopjoe(m): 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2006
[center]NITEL is still number one in Nigeria telecommunication industry,   shocked? many people will have reasons to disbelieve that, but what am saying is true. This is because NITEL provides E1(S)  for PTO(S). What NITEL needs to stay on top is good management. NITEL CDMA is the cheapest in the country, NITEL is puting in place new MSC(S), this project is contracted to HUAWEI, a world class telecomm company from China.[/color][color=#000099][/center]
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by tox(f): 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2006
well guyz i loved wat the judge did and if i was in her shoes i'll do the same too every one knew who the criminal was but every one wanted much prove just has the judge did needed!marcial was a pain in the ass for a bad turn off and maltida has being cult for the rubbish she had done why jermy now their new suspect and the polices has said it won't have being possible for maltidal to have killed her uncle alone meaning they must be an accomplised well it's hard but he's feeling guity inside of  him not knowing is not guilty, thanx to poloma fo puting more points cos i felt deigo would have being sentences with more than the years giving to him, well for those that suported my toste grin bad, undecided bye guyz am tired of the soap i don't think i'll watch it it's putting me into lots of trouble and making me have emontional problems bye guyzz i need a send off party oh cool cheesy

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2006
@hiltopjoe
This thread is for Cuando Seas Mia (When You're Mine) and not for NITEL or telecommunication stuffs.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by vokky(f): 12:45pm On Aug 18, 2006
fabian want both diego and paloma to be in jail, so i don't brame Diego for not letting Paloma to fund out the truth.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2006
@Tosin (tox)
I'd be more than glad to be head or be among the committee that will organise the send off party for you. Ka moye awa toku.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 12:54pm On Aug 18, 2006
Diego deserved to be jailed for his stupidy if for nothing else.
I like the way Fabian kept his cool instead of running away he stood his ground to hear the verdit of the judge.

The only conclusive evidence that had Diego jailed was his signature. I wonder where Bernardos confession letter is now? Since Ines is well now, Daniella is supposed to have given her the letter
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by babonboard(f): 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2006
Good work to you all,av been reading all the posts and decided not to send any post but i couldt help today cos i saw one out of topic post by hiltopjoe,abeg this forum is mainly for WUAM
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by amodu(m): 1:08pm On Aug 18, 2006
Diego deserves to be jail.

i really love Fabian's charcter, he is confident of himself anything that happen he will surely accept "everything or Nothing" a quote from Gabian when he advised to leave the country by Barbra and his Lawyer.

@Tosin where have you being to all this while?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ioday(f): 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2006
The only person im angry at is marcia. she is just dumb and its only her and rafael peres that has the concrete evidence that will condemn fabian. But as the two didnt come forward to show it, the story has changed.

And please dont blame Diego much, put yourself in his position i.e. you assume that you are only aware of the things he is aware of in the soap. what would have been you reaction to all these problem. some people will have even run away to escape the stress and the palava. Imagine what a niger guy will do if he hears that he will go to prison for a crime he didnt commit.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mankand(m): 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2006
yea guys d opera seems not to end just fine mean d writer was very good at starting but did not end it well
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mildred(f): 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2006
Hey forumites, i don't think Diego ought to be blame for the sentence.there is no or little he could do.The people to blame are Marcia,Bernado and Rapheal who could not come forward to present the evidences against Fabian.

Well, diego has taught us a great lesson by goin to jail 4 Paloma

To all Naija guys, wat are u willin to do 4 Love??
Luv u all
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2006
MILDRED,
I HOPE U ARE NOT LOOKING FOR ANY NAIJA GUY WHO IS WILLING TO GO TO PRISON FOR YOU. I NO SURE SAY THEM STILL DEY THIS PLANET EARTH!! THE HIGHEST THE CAN DO IS TO RUN AWAY WITH YOU

ABI?? GUYS MAKE UNA TALK NOW.

PPLE LIKE PSAMUEL WEY TOO TALK, WILL JUST LEAVE YOU AND RUN AWAY. PROBABLY, HE WOULD CALL U FROM CAMEROON TO INFORM YOU ABOUT THE PROBLEM AND THEN TELL U WHERE HE IS AND HOW U WILL MEET HIM THERE?

PSAMUEL, ABI I LIE?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2006
@Mildred i can go to jail for the person i love, thats a Mexican jail o, but i'd rather die than go to a Naija jail grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by whiz(m): 8:15pm On Aug 18, 2006
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by whiz(m): 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2006
"The End" ni opin cinema
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by shadex1(m): 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2006
OK, I have to admit, its painful to know this soap is ending tho am not d movies or soap type but was addicted to it.
but they just rushed the whole thing.they dint even show how they found the baby or nothing,
nywayz waz d best thing to ever hit nigerian TV,

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.