Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:57 AM

Guys And Girls: What Is The Right Age To Start Thinking Of Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Girls: What Is The Right Age To Start Thinking Of Marriage? (4106 Views)

Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? / What Is The Right Age For A Lady To Get Married? / What Is The Approximate Right Age For Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys And Girls: What Is The Right Age To Start Thinking Of Marriage? by haibe(m): 10:23am On Sep 10, 2014
dre11: When ure psychosocially and physiologically ready to shoulder responsibility and not complain when being asked to do some certain things.......
spot on.
Re: Guys And Girls: What Is The Right Age To Start Thinking Of Marriage? by izaray(f): 10:38am On Sep 10, 2014
rozzay:
35 is for d guys I wasn't talking abt d ladies
Ok..atleast at dat stage, dey shul be matured enough to handle, family matters!
Re: Guys And Girls: What Is The Right Age To Start Thinking Of Marriage? by passionate88: 10:39am On Sep 10, 2014
rozzay:
Like u? Y r u bringing down ur self esteem, den u want someone to accept u wen u can't even accept urself. Baby love urself first den love will come. Ok
I love myself na. But the ladies don't love me and what I said is the truth
Re: Guys And Girls: What Is The Right Age To Start Thinking Of Marriage? by allandutch: 11:10am On Sep 10, 2014
23 for girls
30 for guys
Re: Guys And Girls: What Is The Right Age To Start Thinking Of Marriage? by laivwire(m): 11:20am On Sep 10, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Nawa o
Una no go leave marriage issue alone...
e be like any marriage/relationship thread dey move market wells...
...any age the person feels he/she is psychologically/financially ready undecided
Are you married?
Re: Guys And Girls: What Is The Right Age To Start Thinking Of Marriage? by IRRESPONSIBLE(m): 11:41am On Sep 10, 2014
@ topic
There's no right time to.start thinking about marriage, especially for guys. You start doing that when you're ready financially, emotionally, physically, etc.

Unless you're in a hurry to satisfy society
Re: Guys And Girls: What Is The Right Age To Start Thinking Of Marriage? by IRRESPONSIBLE(m): 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
LaurelP: I think dat age is important in marriage
D earlier one gets married d better
This is because:
1. U will have more time to live for ur spouse
There's no guarantee for life... One can marry at 27 and die the next year; another can settle down at 40 and live for decades in marital bliss.

LaurelP: 2. U will have d energy required to make babies
Energy? Required to make babies? You make it seem like conjugal activity is mountain climbing. Once you're fertile and can sustain an e.rection, you've no problem with energy.
Re: Guys And Girls: What Is The Right Age To Start Thinking Of Marriage? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2014
laivwire:
Are you married?
Will you marry me? grin
Re: Guys And Girls: What Is The Right Age To Start Thinking Of Marriage? by laivwire(m): 12:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Will you marry me? grin
I should be asking you that question oh. You must be the right age already so what are we waiting for?
Re: Guys And Girls: What Is The Right Age To Start Thinking Of Marriage? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Will you marry me? grin
Yes
Re: Guys And Girls: What Is The Right Age To Start Thinking Of Marriage? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2014
laivwire:
I should be asking you that question oh. You must be the right age already so what are we waiting for?
I am not ready, financially grin

@jimmy4x : I no want you @alll. You get babe already. undecided
Re: Guys And Girls: What Is The Right Age To Start Thinking Of Marriage? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
I am not ready, financially grin

@jimmy4x : I no want you @alll. You get babe already. undecided
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys And Girls: What Is The Right Age To Start Thinking Of Marriage? by Danhumprey: 1:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
dechandel:
22 for the girls

28 for the guys
Have you started thinking of marriage?wink
Re: Guys And Girls: What Is The Right Age To Start Thinking Of Marriage? by dechandel(f): 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
Danhumprey: Have you started thinking of marriage?wink
Yes grin
Will you marry me??
Re: Guys And Girls: What Is The Right Age To Start Thinking Of Marriage? by jonaji(m): 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
marieolae: yes I Love NL!!!
My friend carry ur book and read angry
Re: Guys And Girls: What Is The Right Age To Start Thinking Of Marriage? by Danhumprey: 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
dechandel:
Yes grin
Will you marry me??
Hahahahahahaha.grin

I like this!wink

Are you the "perfect" woman I dream of marrying?tongue
Re: Guys And Girls: What Is The Right Age To Start Thinking Of Marriage? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
LaurelP: At what age should a guy and a girl start planning for marriage? To get into a serious relationship that is marriage bound.

You only make plans to get married after you must have accomplished atleast 75% of your goals in life.

If those accomplishments happened before 25 - 30, take a moment to ascertain how ready you are for that long-lasting romance, if there are some fun that you're yet to catch.

Marriage is an ever lasting union that comes along with its large chunk of responsibilities. Thrusting into it without laying a solid foundation {financially and morally} would spell doom for you.

Only an insane counsellor would advice a 27-year-old bloke who's earning a stipend to go tie the knots with a 20-year-old babe who's probably an undergraduate. You're not tying the knots, you're roping yourself into tortuous knots.
Re: Guys And Girls: What Is The Right Age To Start Thinking Of Marriage? by izaray(f): 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
Tallesty1: 28 for guys
22 for ladies!
Re: Guys And Girls: What Is The Right Age To Start Thinking Of Marriage? by dechandel(f): 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2014
Danhumprey: Hahahahahahaha.grin

I like this!wink

Are you the "perfect" woman I dream of marrying?tongue
Lol grin
It depends on what you mean by perfect
Re: Guys And Girls: What Is The Right Age To Start Thinking Of Marriage? by Danhumprey: 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
dechandel:
Lol grin
But your signature is scaring me off.cry
Re: Guys And Girls: What Is The Right Age To Start Thinking Of Marriage? by Stunner1(f): 4:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
chimerase2: By 2 years time amu going to get married undecided
By that time amu goin to be 28 or so tongue
Amu currently looking for ma future wife before dat nigga finishes dat cat undecided

Buhahaha chime ooo
Re: Guys And Girls: What Is The Right Age To Start Thinking Of Marriage? by chimerase2: 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
Stunner1:

Buhahaha chime ooo
e be like say dis person knws the mins3 grin grin undecided
Re: Guys And Girls: What Is The Right Age To Start Thinking Of Marriage? by Danhumprey: 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
dechandel:
Lol grin
You still considering marriage?wink
Re: Guys And Girls: What Is The Right Age To Start Thinking Of Marriage? by dechandel(f): 11:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
Danhumprey: You still considering marriage?wink
Nah tongue
Already engaged
Re: Guys And Girls: What Is The Right Age To Start Thinking Of Marriage? by Danhumprey: 11:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
dechandel:
Nah tongue
Already engaged
When did that happened?shocked

Re: Guys And Girls: What Is The Right Age To Start Thinking Of Marriage? by dechandel(f): 11:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
Danhumprey: When did that happened?shocked
U were too late to accept the damn proposal
Someone else accepted the trophy grin
Re: Guys And Girls: What Is The Right Age To Start Thinking Of Marriage? by Danhumprey: 11:34pm On Sep 10, 2014
dechandel:
U were too late to accept the damn proposal
Someone else accepted the trophy grin
But that's not cool. You left me for someone else,sweetie. Not cool!cry
Re: Guys And Girls: What Is The Right Age To Start Thinking Of Marriage? by lulu1986(f): 11:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
jonaji:
You are always on every thread.... Gradually becoming mama Nairaland tongue tongue tongue
hahahaha
Re: Guys And Girls: What Is The Right Age To Start Thinking Of Marriage? by jakeharris(m): 2:35am On Sep 11, 2014
Me dont believe there is any right age for men....start thinking of marriage when dere is enough cash.... to start a family confirm cash....so you would enjoy your marriage...for girls 24....
Re: Guys And Girls: What Is The Right Age To Start Thinking Of Marriage? by dechandel(f): 10:00am On Sep 11, 2014
Danhumprey: But that's not cool. You left me for someone else,sweetie. Not cool!cry
Aww
I hope you find someone else that would love you just as i would have loved you grin grin tongue
Re: Guys And Girls: What Is The Right Age To Start Thinking Of Marriage? by Danhumprey: 10:35am On Sep 11, 2014
dechandel:
Aww
I hope you find someone else that would love you just as i would have loved you grin grin tongue
No! I want you! Gimme a 2nd chance.embarassed
Re: Guys And Girls: What Is The Right Age To Start Thinking Of Marriage? by dechandel(f): 10:41am On Sep 11, 2014
Danhumprey: No! I want you! Gimme a 2nd chance.embarassed
My wedding is this coming saturday grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! My Ex Is Still Keeping Tabs With My Friends And Family. / A Faithful Broke Man Or A Rich Cheater (pics) / The Most Beautiful African Girl Ive Ever Seen And She Comes From Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.