Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Guys And Girls: What Is The Right Age To Start Thinking Of Marriage? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Girls: What Is The Right Age To Start Thinking Of Marriage? (4067 Views)

Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? / What Is The Right Age For A Lady To Get Married? / What Is The Approximate Right Age For Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys And Girls: What Is The Right Age To Start Thinking Of Marriage? by Danhumprey: 10:47am On Sep 11, 2014
dechandel:
My wedding is this coming saturday grin
You can call it off! Let me bribe you.wink
Re: Guys And Girls: What Is The Right Age To Start Thinking Of Marriage? by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 11, 2014
dechandel:
this is my wedding ring for u

Re: Guys And Girls: What Is The Right Age To Start Thinking Of Marriage? by kessco(m): 11:35am On Sep 11, 2014
When you are ready for marriage you will know.

The reason why age is taken as a factor
to be considered to many is because of the economie that is prevalent here. The economic suitation has been a barrier as to why some remain unmarried(guys and ladies inclusive). If the economie is stable and things are moving in their right directions, age won't be any barrier.

Economic Policies have hindered progresses in all facets: Countless years are wasted in school all because one wants to acquire eduaction, starting from writing jamb, school strikes, NYSC, job hunting years and getting a job that will fetch you income before talking about marriage coupled with pressure from family for those who are responsible, TO BE A MAN IN OUR COUNTRY IS NOT MOI MOI. I guess your age this time won't be any younger.

To the entrepreneurs, economie policies that guide them have sent many out of business. I don't want to dwell much on this because it's an obvious fact.

You can be 25, 29, 30, 35, or even 50 years yet not socially, physically, spiritually, economically matured. WHEN THE ECONOMIE IS RIGHT, EVERY OTHER THINGS WILL FALL INTO PLACE NATURALLY except Spiritual which you must work out with fear on your own.

Age is not the ultimate.
Re: Guys And Girls: What Is The Right Age To Start Thinking Of Marriage? by Lilyalacutey(f): 11:55am On Sep 11, 2014
Unibenstudent: this is my wedding ring for u
unibenstudent are u giving some else a ring wen am hia? its not good oo.. diaris goduwooo
Re: Guys And Girls: What Is The Right Age To Start Thinking Of Marriage? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2014
dechandel:
please don't do this for me kiss cry cry cry

Read my signature
Re: Guys And Girls: What Is The Right Age To Start Thinking Of Marriage? by LaurelP(m): 2:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
kessco: When you are ready for marriage you will know.

The reason why age is taken as a factor
to be considered to many is because of the economie that is prevalent here. The economic suitation has been a barrier as to why some remain unmarried(guys and ladies inclusive). If the economie is stable and things are moving in their right directions, age won't be any barrier.

Economic Policies have hindered progresses in all facets: Countless years are wasted in school all because one wants to acquire eduaction, starting from writing jamb, school strikes, NYSC, job hunting years and getting a job that will fetch you income before talking about marriage coupled with pressure from family for those who are responsible, TO BE A MAN IN OUR COUNTRY IS NOT MOI MOI. I guess your age this time won't be any younger.

To the entrepreneurs, economie policies that guide them have sent many out of business. I don't want to dwell much on this because it's an obvious fact.

You can be 25, 29, 30, 35, or even 50 years yet not socially, physically, spiritually, economically matured. WHEN THE ECONOMIE IS RIGHT, EVERY OTHER THINGS WILL FALL INTO PLACE NATURALLY except Spiritual which you must work out with fear on your own.

Age is not the ultimate.

U made sense
Re: Guys And Girls: What Is The Right Age To Start Thinking Of Marriage? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
jakeharris: Me dont believe there is any right age for men....start thinking of marriage when dere is enough cash.... to start a family confirm cash....so you would enjoy your marriage...for girls 24....

There are issues cash cant solve, so money is not everything.

When a stinking rich dude who lacks exposure and maturity delves into marriage, he's bound to mess up the rest of his life - such marriage is drama-packed cheesy
Re: Guys And Girls: What Is The Right Age To Start Thinking Of Marriage? by kessco(m): 11:13am On Sep 16, 2014
LaurelP:

U made sense

Oshe
Re: Guys And Girls: What Is The Right Age To Start Thinking Of Marriage? by cinderellla(f): 11:21am On Sep 16, 2014
When they both can afford it financially and emotionally.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Signs She's Cheating Or She Will Cheat (by Female) / Whose Boyfriend Is It? / Problem Having Sex Without Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.