Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

" Take Me Home If You Cannot Buy Bottled Water ".. Pictures (censored) +18 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / " Take Me Home If You Cannot Buy Bottled Water ".. Pictures (censored) +18 (4967 Views)

He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. / Don't Attempt To Post Censored Words By Misspelling Them. / Diary Of An Imostar <censored Version> Season1 {campus Love} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

" Take Me Home If You Cannot Buy Bottled Water ".. Pictures (censored) +18 by 100Cents: 11:03am On Sep 10, 2014
The daughter of my landlord is giving me headaches embarassed

I was part of labourers who finished that house as number one tenant and caretaker. At least her papa still dey owe me small labourer work I did since 1960 he built that house finish. So I dont pay rent. cool

So I liked this girl because she is a sweet lookking damsel. I tell her, "No let your father know". She agreed.

So I started saving money to take her out on a dates.. Because my mind tell me say if I no buy her fast food, she may not allow me access to her hidden software. We went out to local bukka and after eating, I buy her pure water, she say she cannot drink pure water because we are on a date.

It is either bottled water or I should take her home.

My problem is the fufu she swallowed is still in her throat, and my pocket contain only N20 now and dem don tell me say bottled water nah N100.

You people need to see how i am sweating now. Under ceiling fan..

Nairalanders what will I do ?
Re: " Take Me Home If You Cannot Buy Bottled Water ".. Pictures (censored) +18 by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 10, 2014
okay

1 Like

Re: " Take Me Home If You Cannot Buy Bottled Water ".. Pictures (censored) +18 by 100Cents: 11:10am On Sep 10, 2014
krall: okay

Advice please..
Re: " Take Me Home If You Cannot Buy Bottled Water ".. Pictures (censored) +18 by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 10, 2014
100Cents:

Advice please..
okay..

1 Like

Re: " Take Me Home If You Cannot Buy Bottled Water ".. Pictures (censored) +18 by Djicemob: 11:15am On Sep 10, 2014
Troll wannabe angry

1 Like

Re: " Take Me Home If You Cannot Buy Bottled Water ".. Pictures (censored) +18 by banjicom(m): 11:16am On Sep 10, 2014
angry just give her a Hot slap!!! Am sure d fufu will Fly commot from her throat. No need of water!

Thank Me Later.

10 Likes

Re: " Take Me Home If You Cannot Buy Bottled Water ".. Pictures (censored) +18 by bams01: 11:25am On Sep 10, 2014
banjicom: angry just give her a Hot slap!!! Am sure d fufu will Fly commot from her throat. No need of water!

Thank Me Later.

You got me laughing

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: " Take Me Home If You Cannot Buy Bottled Water ".. Pictures (censored) +18 by Eberex(m): 11:27am On Sep 10, 2014
Well I guess by the time i'm replying this post it will be too late ..............whatever the case it's none of my business
Re: " Take Me Home If You Cannot Buy Bottled Water ".. Pictures (censored) +18 by madmadu(m): 11:29am On Sep 10, 2014
pour d pure water inside empty eva bottle na... #ProblemSolved

4 Likes

Re: " Take Me Home If You Cannot Buy Bottled Water ".. Pictures (censored) +18 by ERCROSS(m): 11:38am On Sep 10, 2014
Apart frm myself..
Who else thinks this guy is an hidiawt...
undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: " Take Me Home If You Cannot Buy Bottled Water ".. Pictures (censored) +18 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
so whats up with the censored?
Re: " Take Me Home If You Cannot Buy Bottled Water ".. Pictures (censored) +18 by izaray(f): 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2014
madmadu: pour d pure water inside empty eva bottle na... #ProblemSolved
Ka!!!!..Dis Op too get sense, problem solve den!
Re: " Take Me Home If You Cannot Buy Bottled Water ".. Pictures (censored) +18 by izaray(f): 1:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
Ka!!!!..Dis Op too get sense die!

1 Like

Re: " Take Me Home If You Cannot Buy Bottled Water ".. Pictures (censored) +18 by Janeify(f): 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
Just take her home.atleast the 20 naira can afford chewing gum.just chew away your sorrow grin

2 Likes

Re: " Take Me Home If You Cannot Buy Bottled Water ".. Pictures (censored) +18 by tutaboi(m): 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
Please oo...they should quickly bring back "like" option back. I don laugh tire

2 Likes

Re: " Take Me Home If You Cannot Buy Bottled Water ".. Pictures (censored) +18 by hatux: 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
Janeify: Just take her home.atleast the 20 naira can afford chewing gum.just chew away your sorrow grin
Lmao grin grin grin
Re: " Take Me Home If You Cannot Buy Bottled Water ".. Pictures (censored) +18 by Janeify(f): 3:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
hatux: Lmao grin grin grin
guy,i see you cool
Re: " Take Me Home If You Cannot Buy Bottled Water ".. Pictures (censored) +18 by Lordseyad(m): 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2014
Go and d..
Re: " Take Me Home If You Cannot Buy Bottled Water ".. Pictures (censored) +18 by tayoxx(m): 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
sorry
Re: " Take Me Home If You Cannot Buy Bottled Water ".. Pictures (censored) +18 by hatux: 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
Janeify: guy,i see you cool
Good! What's up?
Re: " Take Me Home If You Cannot Buy Bottled Water ".. Pictures (censored) +18 by hannesy(f): 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2014
D story is annoying but d comments re fucking hilarious, esp d slap ish rotfl
Re: " Take Me Home If You Cannot Buy Bottled Water ".. Pictures (censored) +18 by graciousolo(m): 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
100Cents: The daughter of my landlord is giving me headaches embarassed

I was part of labourers who finished that house as number one tenant and caretaker. At least her papa still dey owe me small labourer work I did since 1960 he built that house finish. So I dont pay rent. cool

So I liked this girl because she is a sweet lookking damsel. I tell her, "No let your father know". She agreed.

So I started saving money to take her out on a dates.. Because my mind tell me say if I no buy her fast food, she may not allow me access to her hidden software. We went out to local bukka and after eating, I buy her pure water, she say she cannot drink pure water because we are on a date.

It is either bottled water or I should take her home.

My problem is the fufu she swallowed is still in her throat, and my pocket contain only N20 now and dem don tell me say bottled water nah N100.

You people need to see how i am sweating now. Under ceiling fan..

Nairalanders what will I do ?
Sir you were a labourer in 1960. Honestly Daddy you should be thinking of dying now lipsrsealed. BTW that thing still dey stand

4 Likes

Re: " Take Me Home If You Cannot Buy Bottled Water ".. Pictures (censored) +18 by egopersonified(f): 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2014
Suicide is an option.
Re: " Take Me Home If You Cannot Buy Bottled Water ".. Pictures (censored) +18 by jeremiah505(m): 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2014
so na front of Her u type this one?....

young Man we be like learners for ur eyes?...

Fvck Fake Stories man...

angry angry angry
Re: " Take Me Home If You Cannot Buy Bottled Water ".. Pictures (censored) +18 by dechandel(f): 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
Lmaoooo grin grin
The comments here sha grin grin grin
Re: " Take Me Home If You Cannot Buy Bottled Water ".. Pictures (censored) +18 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2014
It seems dix guy forgot to take his drUgz dix morning...

Kum sef,u no collect soup wen u order for d fufu
Then how kumz e still dey her throat...
Just buy d pure water kip,wen d tin choke her she go drink am noni...

How I wish I didn't comment on this stupid post
Re: " Take Me Home If You Cannot Buy Bottled Water ".. Pictures (censored) +18 by ideee03(f): 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
LMAO
banjicom: angry just give her a Hot slap!!! Am sure d fufu will Fly commot from her throat. No need of water!

Thank Me Later.
Re: " Take Me Home If You Cannot Buy Bottled Water ".. Pictures (censored) +18 by Cmoyor: 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
Give her "leather water".... Its between ur legx.....
Re: " Take Me Home If You Cannot Buy Bottled Water ".. Pictures (censored) +18 by Deiok(m): 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
OP na only your village people fit give you soluyion to dis problem ooh.
Re: " Take Me Home If You Cannot Buy Bottled Water ".. Pictures (censored) +18 by Jarchi(m): 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2014
Wait lemme ask andeblaze
Re: " Take Me Home If You Cannot Buy Bottled Water ".. Pictures (censored) +18 by nickz(m): 8:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
Re: " Take Me Home If You Cannot Buy Bottled Water ".. Pictures (censored) +18 by 100Cents: 8:27pm On Sep 10, 2014

I can only see one laca sera empty bottle containing kerosene..

(1) (2) (Reply)

In China Lesbian Couple Push For Same-sex Marriage Legalisation By Getting Marri / This Is What Love Looks Like(pics) / Does Sex Has Anything To Do With person's Destiny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.