Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,037 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:44 PM

" Take Me Home If You Cannot Buy Bottled Water ".. Pictures (censored) +18 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / " Take Me Home If You Cannot Buy Bottled Water ".. Pictures (censored) +18 (4972 Views)

He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. / Don't Attempt To Post Censored Words By Misspelling Them. / Diary Of An Imostar <censored Version> Season1 {campus Love} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: " Take Me Home If You Cannot Buy Bottled Water ".. Pictures (censored) +18 by Priceless24(f): 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2014

1 Like

Re: " Take Me Home If You Cannot Buy Bottled Water ".. Pictures (censored) +18 by polz(m): 11:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
Julieee: so whats up with the censored?
2 get ur attention_

Datz wat up wif d "censored".
#GuessItWorked.
Re: " Take Me Home If You Cannot Buy Bottled Water ".. Pictures (censored) +18 by jotey(m): 12:01am On Sep 11, 2014
100Cents: The daughter of my landlord is giving me headaches embarassed

I was part of labourers who finished that house as number one tenant and caretaker. At least her papa still dey owe me small labourer work I did since 1960 he built that house finish. So I dont pay rent. cool

So I liked this girl because she is a sweet lookking damsel. I tell her, "No let your father know". She agreed.

So I started saving money to take her out on a dates.. Because my mind tell me say if I no buy her fast food, she may not allow me access to her hidden software. We went out to local bukka and after eating, I buy her pure water, she say she cannot drink pure water because we are on a date.

It is either bottled water or I should take her home.

My problem is the fufu she swallowed is still in her throat, and my pocket contain only N20 now and dem don tell me say bottled water nah N100.

You people need to see how i am sweating now. Under ceiling fan..

Nairalanders what will I do ?
chai
Re: " Take Me Home If You Cannot Buy Bottled Water ".. Pictures (censored) +18 by Samueloladapo(m): 3:26am On Sep 11, 2014
Stand up give her the #20 naira and go home. you wont have to pay her tfare. assuming you boarded a bus to your destination. shikena
Re: " Take Me Home If You Cannot Buy Bottled Water ".. Pictures (censored) +18 by 100Cents: 6:15am On Sep 11, 2014
I want to thank everybody that took out time to advice me on this thread.

I finally found EVA water bottle...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Said She's A Virgin, I Wanted To Propose, Then Penetrated And This Happened / Is Rihanna A Goddess Or Woman? / Searching For A Wife Material (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.