Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Ombatse And Boko Haram Clash In Nasarawa Crisis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ombatse And Boko Haram Clash In Nasarawa Crisis (1548 Views)

Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment / Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again / Ombatse Spokesman - 'Bullets Don't Kill Us' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ombatse And Boko Haram Clash In Nasarawa Crisis by businessMODE(m): 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
Excerpts ...

The police decline comments on the aerial movement of the insurgents, but confirmed that some Ombatse Militias were killed in the recent clash. Further investigation indicate that, the slained members of the militia who were on their routine security patrol of Eggon hinterlands -against the Fulani mercenaries- ran into a team of the insurgents dressed in military attires. They surrender believing the men were military men carrying out authorize recons of the area. When they were disarmed and pulled naked, the insurgents opened fire on them killing some of them while others flee.

Details >>> www.eggonnews.com.ng/ombatse-and-boko-haram-clash/
Re: Ombatse And Boko Haram Clash In Nasarawa Crisis by tit(f): 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
This people wan die!
You cannot try us and get away with it.
You have poke hand into the eye of the tiger!

The Nigerian Amy should just steer clear of the area!
We do not want to have mistaken identity.
This boko haram people will see war now!

1 Like

Re: Ombatse And Boko Haram Clash In Nasarawa Crisis by bcomputer101: 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
Hmmm!

There was a country!
Re: Ombatse And Boko Haram Clash In Nasarawa Crisis by iamodenigbo1(m): 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
This story go sweet
Re: Ombatse And Boko Haram Clash In Nasarawa Crisis by Rich4god(m): 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
I seem not to understand... Does it mean that boko military gear is just as complete as that of the army... The last time I saw boko guys on military uniform, some are not on combat boot and the uniform isnt looking all that smart them due to improper way of dressing...
Re: Ombatse And Boko Haram Clash In Nasarawa Crisis by tit(f): 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
Rich4god: I seem not to understand... Does it mean that boko military gear is just as complete as that of the army... The last time I saw boko guys on military uniform, some are not on combat boot and the uniform isnt looking all that smart them due to improper way of dressing...

This is getting dangerous!
Are you implying extra judicial execution by Nigerian army?
That is why I want the NA sent away from there so we can face the murderers.

If this killing was done by the army,
they are finished!
we shall deal with them,
We shall take them to ICJ in switzerland.
Re: Ombatse And Boko Haram Clash In Nasarawa Crisis by IGBOSON1: 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
Rich4god: I seem not to understand... Does it mean that boko military gear is just as complete as that of the army... The last time I saw boko guys on military uniform, some are not on combat boot and the uniform isnt looking all that smart them due to improper way of dressing...

^^^The bastards could easily acquire the military fatigues from their numerous successful raids on military installations in the north east; either that, or they could have persons supplying them......either from outside the country or from the same source the Nigerian military get theirs! This is a very corrupt and fuc/ked-up country, and anything can be got done either for money, ethnic or religious reasons!

I bet these particular hired thugs in military uniform that came to assist their fulani brothers in Nassarawa are from the same stock that attacked parts of Anambra over the land dispute issue with Kogi! I don't believe Anambrans were fighting with indigenous Kogites!
Re: Ombatse And Boko Haram Clash In Nasarawa Crisis by hakanai(m): 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2014
Stinks of extrajudical. @tit when the Fulani's were also gun down in a wedding event while unarmed in same nassarawa by unknown men in atmy fatique, no one remember remember BH. People say nah possibly fake army. So now that again it has repeated itself would you say it is some rogue military men possibly doing the usual extra judicial or better still seeking revenge for colleagues killed by both sides in this crisis. I also know that no unit patrols without mix of ethinic or religious servicemen. If they act ,its often cos they are tired of there hands being restrained while you peeps roam freely causing problems! Last I remember the ombaste was forgiven by FGn for slaughtering peoples children and family members. Maybe such gesture be extended to the rogue men too!
Re: Ombatse And Boko Haram Clash In Nasarawa Crisis by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 10, 2014
I trust my ombatse pips cool
Re: Ombatse And Boko Haram Clash In Nasarawa Crisis by texaco1: 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
that is the dangerous angle of this war. The army uniform is exactly the one boko haram fighters are using . Which always makes it difficult at times for civilians to differentiate between the two on so many occasions people have surrendered to them thinking they are members of the nigerian army ,and they even move about at times in apc stolen from the miliTary
Re: Ombatse And Boko Haram Clash In Nasarawa Crisis by juman(m): 6:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
A country with always bad news.
Re: Ombatse And Boko Haram Clash In Nasarawa Crisis by Faun(m): 7:02pm On Sep 10, 2014
I support the team that contains no abokiis.
Re: Ombatse And Boko Haram Clash In Nasarawa Crisis by osile2012: 7:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
businessMODE: Excerpts ...

The police decline comments on the aerial movement of the insurgents, but confirmed that some Ombatse Militias were killed in the recent clash. Further investigation indicate that, the slained members of the militia who were on their routine security patrol of Eggon hinterlands -against the Fulani mercenaries- ran into a team of the insurgents dressed in military attires. They surrender believing the men were military men carrying out authorize recons of the area. When they were disarmed and pulled naked, the insurgents opened fire on them killing some of them while others flee.

Details >>> www.eggonnews.com.ng/ombatse-and-boko-haram-clash/

From this grammar, i doubt this news. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

S/kaduna: Governor Visit Killing Field As Women,Unclad,protest Poor Leadership / List Of Atrocities Commited By President Jonathan / First White President Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.