Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. (61893 Views)

World Most Hilarious Names / Top Awkward Selfies Ever Taken / Dubai's Miracle Garden Is World’s Most Beautiful Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by condralbede(m): 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
Giftedgreen: The Nagasaki Brothers: Shortly after the bombing of the city, this photo was taken. The younger child in the picture is dead and the older boy is his brother. He carried his brother to a crematorium, watching him burn but refusing to cry. He had just lost everything in the world, but still focused on honoring his fallen (and equally innocent) younger brother.
inspirational story
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by brainhack(m): 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
xtervaganza: Question for d op

How did u manage to have an archive of such disturbing pictures?

How do u manage to sleep?

You should sleep better, with appreciation for where you are/what you have. knowing that some people were in more difficult situations at some point in their life embarassed
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by Nobody: 3:03am On Sep 15, 2014
most painful of all.
Giftedgreen: The Nagasaki Brothers: Shortly after the bombing of the city, this photo was taken. The younger child in the picture is dead and the older boy is his brother. He carried his brother to a crematorium, watching him burn but refusing to cry. He had just lost everything in the world, but still focused on honoring his fallen (and equally innocent) younger brother.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by gloryaminebiren: 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
i luv dis pics xo much :oi
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by Stephxoblessed(f): 10:23am On Sep 22, 2014
hifaif:

Use my shoulder instead, I don't mind.
Lol
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
Stephxoblessed:
Lol

grin Maybe after that, we can go see some movies.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by Stephxoblessed(f): 7:11pm On Sep 22, 2014
hifaif:

grin Maybe after that, we can go see some movies.

sowi, unavailable.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
Stephxoblessed:
sowi, unavailable.

No P. Not to be taken literally anyway.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by Natasha2(f): 10:38am On Dec 22, 2014
Very touching pictures, op thanks for this thread. All the military pictures makes me think of my brother the more, can't wait to see him.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 22, 2014
Natasha2:
Very touching pictures, op thanks for this thread. All the military pictures makes me think of my brother the more, can't wait to see him.
Thanks sis, av u seen this?
https://www.nairaland.com/2028364/some-heartbreaking-powerful-photos-world
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by Natasha2(f): 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
Sile12:

Thanks sis, av u seen this?
You're welcome. I just checked some photos, they are highly emotional and tears provoking. Saving some pictures already.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
Natasha2:

You're welcome. I just checked some photos, they are highly emotional and tears provoking. Saving some pictures already.
I need you 2 view this ma new thread too.

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by Natasha2(f): 12:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
Sile12:

I need you 2 view this ma new thread too.

I made a comment already. The pic of the child feeding his mother without hands made me cry.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
Very few african but mostly american cases; I wonda y pix such as doctor heroes of ebola, the abuja motor park bombing, etc didn't make d cut. Some very pathetic pix though, while sum ar meaningless to me embarassed
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by MoNickk(f): 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
onyenro:
Baby and vulture

this happened when a child was crawling to a food Centre. the journalist was criticized and he later committed suicide for not doing enough
this has got to be the most touching of all...i think I've got something in my eyes

1 Like

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by fpeter(f): 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
............i wept!

sadly when the trumpet shall sound those who will be left behind would face worse fates than these.
God please make us worthy to be raptured on the last day. cry

1 Like

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by tck2000(m): 10:39am On Jul 20, 2019
Aw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? / Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years / Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.