Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:27 AM

Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. (62125 Views)

World Most Hilarious Names / Top Awkward Selfies Ever Taken / Dubai's Miracle Garden Is World’s Most Beautiful Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by musulumi(m): 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2014
My first cry since d demise of my father In 2004
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2014
The whites actually messed up d black nations shaa....they re wicked and yet we keep running down to dem for succour weneva we av slight issues....they re jxt born-wicked breeds....Nawa oo

3 Likes

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
85. Cars are abandoned on Chicago's Lake Shore Drive
during the "Snowpocalypse" in February.

86. Mihag Gedi Farah, a seven-month-old child, is held
by his mother in a field hospital of the
International Rescue Committee in the town of
Dadaab, Kenya. The baby has since made a full
recovery.

87. A distressed bride attempts suicide in China after
her fiance abruptly called off their marriage. Still
in her wedding gown, she tried to kill herself by
jumping out of a window of a seventh floor building.
Right as she jumped, a man managed to catch and
save her.

88. A boxing match on board the USS Oregon in 1897.

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by DAVE5(m): 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
i no go lie, tears almost ran down my eyes... its still building up at the background sha
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by experimentist: 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
Which level
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by ademoladeji(m): 6:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
Moment of Hmmm
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by Mettal: 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
What the heck!!!,u mean i should be scrolling and counting those pictures one by one to know the headline number.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by tuoyoojo(m): 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2014
Am forced to ask the OP "where do u manage to get these pics from?" Really really touching! Tanks for sharing

Its cuz of nairaland I renew my bb subscription. I learnt a lot here

OP tanks again for sharing

1 Like

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by Forwetinnah: 6:12pm On Sep 11, 2014
*teary eyed* Pictures with kids/children are more touching
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 11, 2014
I am sooo embarassed cry angry [url][/url] sad embarassed angry cry
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by Forwetinnah: 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
omenka: Very touching... embarassed

gringringringringrin May God forgive you..say a very loud Amen o, I want hear am for where I dey
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
89. . A Japanese plane is shot down during the Battle of Saipan in 1944.

90. An airman being captured by Vietnamese in Truc Bach Lake, Hanoi in 1967. The airman is John McCain.
91. Public execution in Iraq.

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by holicalpha(m): 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2014
Okay, I'm not easily shaken but this got me sad......touching pictures indeed.....those whites are bad motherfuckers! Still some black suck up to them....there are still whites who hates Blacks but I'm sure we don't give no Bleep either.

4 Likes

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by omenka(m): 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
Forwetinnah:

gringringringringrin May God forgive you..say a very loud Amen o, I want hear am for where I dey
For wetin nah?? grin
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2014
If I say I didnt cry, am a big liar.... Our problem is not religion. I keep on saying it. Our problem is humanity... I have seen good Christians and I also have seen good Muslims. I have seen very bad Christians and I have seen very bad Muslims. Most human beings are inherently wicked and demonic. Atimes, I do wonder if it is only the good God that really creates... I wonder why.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by Lawalemi(m): 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
This is good for the library

1 Like

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 11, 2014
@OP, may the Lord at more grease to yhur elbow. Amen. This the best and the most complete topic on nairaland for the year 2014.

As a nairalander commented moments ago, mehn dis topic is MB consumer. Be careful my people

1 Like

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by Giftedgreen: 7:03pm On Sep 11, 2014
The Nagasaki Brothers: Shortly after the bombing of the city, this photo was taken. The younger child in the picture is dead and the older boy is his brother. He carried his brother to a crematorium, watching him burn but refusing to cry. He had just lost everything in the world, but still focused on honoring his fallen (and equally innocent) younger brother.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by ihedinobi2: 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
Beautiful thread. Sometimes, it is in moments like this, at our most vulnerable that we know our humanity.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by maxit2(m): 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2014
Giftedgreen: The Nagasaki Brothers: Shortly after the bombing of the city, this photo was taken. The younger child in the picture is dead and the older boy is his brother. He carried his brother to a crematorium, watching him burn but refusing to cry. He had just lost everything in the world, but still focused on honoring his fallen (and equally innocent) younger brother.

This right here is the ONE and only that got to me.

4 Likes

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by xtervaganza(m): 7:27pm On Sep 11, 2014
Question for d op

How did u manage to have an archive of such disturbing pictures?

How do u manage to sleep?

3 Likes

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by 1one: 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2014
In these pictures We see the two often not so equal divides of the human nature.. VERY GOOD /VERY EVIL.. and there's always a time when we tip over that line that marks both actions.. There is always a choice to do Good or do evil, which ever one we choose gets magnified by either God, the source of all good or devil, the source of all evil.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by Poisonspirit: 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2014
sweettease:
Na bucket you won bring, instead of you to come pet me and dry my tears... Smh
cheesy[quote author=sweettease]

Don't mind d guy he must be a learner.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by singlefade25(f): 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
HMmmmmmmm, Bleep the white.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by fruityjojo(f): 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
Hohohohohohohoh cry cry cry. Op y naw.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
the things we do in war can never be compared to the little love we can give some one within a second. If Christ really lives in us, We must reach out to the whole world no matter the price
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by masqot(m): 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
I feel like shedding tears now. 33, 39, 79 and 80 are very touching. Some of those pathetic incidents are better read and imagined than experienced.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
fruityjojo: Hohohohohohohoh cry cry cry. Op y naw.
Swt wat did I do na..
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by lyricalpontiff(m): 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
Touching
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by tslimpez(f): 8:14pm On Sep 11, 2014
best thread ever.....

2 Likes

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. by jerseyscustom(m): 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2014
I personal have resolved to first saved the whole pics and than later on make a album of it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years / Nominee For Nairaland AWARDS / Over 2 And 2.5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.