Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

When Your Partner Dictates To You When To Call And When Not To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Partner Dictates To You When To Call And When Not To? (1789 Views)

Should Spirituality Dictates The Relationship? / When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Partner Dictates To You When To Call And When Not To? by hibans(f): 9:45am On Jul 27, 2006
I just wanted to know how would you guys feel when ur guy/girl detect to you when to call and when not to call him/her. Thats after you must have tried several calls its cut that number busy at times it would be answered but the next thing cut again.
Re: When Your Partner Dictates To You When To Call And When Not To? by favour5(f): 9:54am On Jul 27, 2006
i'd feel like i'm not important to him. He doesn't feel for me what I feel for him so I just watch out so as not to waste my energy,time and love on him.

If I can't call him whenever I want to, why is he there in the first place?
Re: When Your Partner Dictates To You When To Call And When Not To? by Olumide7(m): 9:55am On Jul 27, 2006
The word is DICTATE not DETECT

1 Like

Re: When Your Partner Dictates To You When To Call And When Not To? by beyunce(f): 10:09am On Jul 27, 2006
I am sure i am nt an dectector but a patner
Re: When Your Partner Dictates To You When To Call And When Not To? by hibans(f): 10:27am On Jul 27, 2006
Olumide7:

The word is DICTATE not DETECT

Adviser we here you, but i believe you could be, grin
Re: When Your Partner Dictates To You When To Call And When Not To? by Olumide7(m): 10:34am On Jul 27, 2006
hear not here wink
Re: When Your Partner Dictates To You When To Call And When Not To? by hibans(f): 10:39am On Jul 27, 2006
Olumide7:

hear not here wink

I knw u wuld still talk grin, heheheheh take it easy okay
Re: When Your Partner Dictates To You When To Call And When Not To? by iice(f): 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2006
I dont respond to dictates or commands. grin grin tongue tongue
Re: When Your Partner Dictates To You When To Call And When Not To? by ikamefa(f): 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2006
that means hes got something to hide, i want to be able to call my boyfriend 24/7 any time i like, what am i even saying that kind of relationship would not work for me because nobody dictates to me i set my own pace tongue
Re: When Your Partner Dictates To You When To Call And When Not To? by soulpatrol(f): 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2006
whoooo, me thinks he/she is cheating on you by the side. why else would they be acting all weird and $hit!
Re: When Your Partner Dictates To You When To Call And When Not To? by Rolly: 10:06pm On Jul 31, 2006
i think it depends like in long distance relationship where theres like 6 to 10 hours difference, the other person might be at work, in school or something at the same time when the other one is less busy. Although theres shld be no "DICTATION" only "DISCUSSION" and "PLANNING" and 'AGRREMENT" and most of all trust. but really i think if ur partner "dictates" its wrong and both partners shld address that if one of them as a problem with it
Re: When Your Partner Dictates To You When To Call And When Not To? by desiree(f): 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2006
I would think he is hiding something; I like to be able to call my man at any time except when he is at work and can't pick up calls.
Re: When Your Partner Dictates To You When To Call And When Not To? by kiki(f): 3:24am On Aug 01, 2006
desiree:

I would think he is hiding something; I like to be able to call my man at any time except when he is at work and can't pick up calls.

he sure is hidin somtin even if he is at work all he got 2 do is not pick up and when he can he shuld call u back immediately wen a man start tellin me when 2 call him i ain't even gon go no further wats d point
Re: When Your Partner Dictates To You When To Call And When Not To? by Busta(f): 5:23am On Aug 01, 2006
depends on the dictatee cos the dictator would always dictate to the dictatee simply because of the way the dictatee potrays him or herself tongue

(level of mumuness, foolishness and stupidity)

1 Like

Re: When Your Partner Dictates To You When To Call And When Not To? by iice(f): 7:02am On Aug 01, 2006
Busta:

(level of mumuness, foolishness and stupidity)
LOL level indeed!

(1) (Reply)

Fallen In Love With Someone Else After Years Of Marriage[/b] / Does The Kind Of Lady Still Exist / Why R People Scared Of Datin Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.