Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Underpass Road (underground Passage) Construction At Kano State. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Underpass Road (underground Passage) Construction At Kano State. (12940 Views)

Pictures Of Ongoing Road Construction At Ochefu Road Aba / Beautiful Picture Of Completed Kano Underpass / Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Underpass Road (underground Passage) Construction At Kano State. by Akshow: 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
lorRhyMeZ:

Yeah in europe and america,its nothing special buh I bet a million and one nairalanders wud agree with me that its very special being that its being constructed,not by a federal govt for pple in abuja or lagos or PH,buh by a state govt for its state's usage..that's really special. Akuya.
ama kai wawa ne walahi. So cos its constructed by a state govt, that's a valid reason for able bodied men under the mid day sun, to stare and look at a construction pit being dug? U be real sakarai

1 Like

Re: Underpass Road (underground Passage) Construction At Kano State. by lorRhyMeZ: 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
Akshow: ama kai wawa ne walahi. So cos its constructed by a state govt, that's a valid reason for able bodied men under the mid day sun, to stare and look at a construction pit being dug? U be real sakarai

Mutumin banza Mutumin wofi...as they are standing there under d hot sun,did any one of them specifically call out to complain to u? Wawa Alade kawai!
Re: Underpass Road (underground Passage) Construction At Kano State. by Akshow: 5:43am On Sep 12, 2014
lorRhyMeZ:

Mutumin banza Mutumin wofi...as they are standing there under d hot sun,did any one of them specifically call out to complain to u? Wawa Alade kawai!
heheheeheheheh Dakiki, defending the undefendable is jus a sign of steeeewpidity of the highest order. Grow up boy! Not every criticism has tribal under tones. No need to go on d defensive fooling ursef over an obvious gaff ;P cheesy

1 Like

Re: Underpass Road (underground Passage) Construction At Kano State. by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 12, 2014
Enugu already have an underground carriage way. Stop beating your chests.
Re: Underpass Road (underground Passage) Construction At Kano State. by asala1: 6:18am On Sep 12, 2014
chimoz: Enugu already have an underground carriage way. Stop beating your chests.

Okay, we have heard. Thank you for your contribution, it is well note. NEXT!
Re: Underpass Road (underground Passage) Construction At Kano State. by Caseless2: 6:56am On Sep 12, 2014
banega: Welcome development for the abokis •
a welcome development for Nigerians!
Re: Underpass Road (underground Passage) Construction At Kano State. by Caseless2: 6:57am On Sep 12, 2014
Apc making nigeria better since '1999bc'.
Whr is whatlyf?
Re: Underpass Road (underground Passage) Construction At Kano State. by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 12, 2014
Caseless2: Apc making nigeria better since '1999bc'.
Whr is whatlyf?
my brother, I am monitoring event and its laughable how haters are embarrassing themselves
Re: Underpass Road (underground Passage) Construction At Kano State. by Caseless2: 7:31am On Sep 12, 2014
whatlyf: my brother, I am monitoring event and its laughable how haters are embarrassing themselves
they ar just senseless.
Re: Underpass Road (underground Passage) Construction At Kano State. by lorRhyMeZ: 7:58am On Sep 12, 2014
Akshow: heheheeheheheh Dakiki, defending the undefendable is jus a sign of steeeewpidity of the highest order. Grow up boy! Not every criticism has tribal under tones. No need to go on d defensive fooling ursef over an obvious gaff ;P cheesy

What was a gaff there abeg? Dat a few people stood by,watching as a construction was going on is a gaff Kai Akuyan wane gari ne? Do u even know what gaff means U could as well say when people gather to welcome or just catch a glimpse of an important personality is equally a gaff...na ji ka dolon Nijar..
Re: Underpass Road (underground Passage) Construction At Kano State. by Akshow: 10:26am On Sep 12, 2014
lorRhyMeZ:

What was a gaff there abeg? Dat a few people stood by,watching as a construction was going on is a gaff Kai Akuyan wane gari ne? Do u even know what gaff means U could as well say when people gather to welcome or just catch a glimpse of an important personality is equally a gaff...na ji ka dolon Nijar..
so to u now, gathering to welcome an important personality is d same as gathering to watch a construction. Clap for ursef dolo grin cheesy
Re: Underpass Road (underground Passage) Construction At Kano State. by Rijes: 10:50am On Sep 12, 2014
overhypedsteve: That's very creative, i think here in nigeria we ve blinded our own eyes with the foolishness of partisan politics that we cannot even appreciate development again, here is a question for everyone,
1.is this not a welcome development??
2.would it not directly affect the life of nigerians?
3. Shouldn't the effort of this person be commended?
4. Why must the poor mistreated citizens of Nigeria, be drawn into this senseless level of political activism, where even a citizen oriented project may be criticized?
5. Shouldn't we all be happy that this innovative leader is vying for the presidential ticket?
Ps note: i am a strong supporter of the federal government of Nigeria i do not support any party or political aspiration, but i think come 2015 we will be happy and lucky to have somebody like kwanwaso in the race for the most esteemed political position in Nigeria.
My broda is a welcome dev. But can kwakwason swear that he never steals public funds. One thing with politicians is that they award one project once a year, spread the projects to all media. Then still steal the rest
Re: Underpass Road (underground Passage) Construction At Kano State. by overhypedsteve(m): 10:55am On Sep 12, 2014
Rijes:
My broda is a welcome dev. But can kwakwason swear that he never steals public funds. One thing with politicians is that they award one project once a year, spread the projects to all media. Then still steal the rest
you are right, i think that is a very big problem in Nigeria.
Re: Underpass Road (underground Passage) Construction At Kano State. by lorRhyMeZ: 1:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
Akshow: so to u now, gathering to welcome an important personality is d same as gathering to watch a construction. Clap for ursef dolo grin cheesy

They might not b d same to a buzu person like u..buh tell me,what is there to gain in standing to welcome or watch an important personality in his or her car?...nothing except satisfying ones curiosity which is what those people standing to watch that construction go on are doing...

Now slit ur throat cos obviously u r a worthless Akuya..sha sha shan banza.

1 Like

Re: Underpass Road (underground Passage) Construction At Kano State. by Akshow: 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
lorRhyMeZ:

They might not b d same to a buzu person like u..buh tell me,what is there to gain in standing to welcome or watch an important personality in his or her car?...nothing except satisfying ones curiosity which is what those people standing to watch that construction go on are doing...

Now slit ur throat cos obviously u r a worthless Akuya..sha sha shan banza.

Hahahahaahah see logic.
All this sermon to justify ur silly claim? U are actually more dumb than I thought u were gara. Smello Malo
Re: Underpass Road (underground Passage) Construction At Kano State. by lorRhyMeZ: 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
Akshow:

Hahahahaahah see logic.
All this sermon to justify ur silly claim? U are actually more dumb than I thought u were gara. Smello Malo

We both know who d dumb one is here mana...u no get yans again..ka kwoma kame kame..

Shege buzu!

1 Like

Re: Underpass Road (underground Passage) Construction At Kano State. by Akshow: 6:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
lorRhyMeZ:

We both know who d dumb one is here mana...u no get yans again..ka kwoma kame kame..

Shege buzu!
gara u are making no sense, dumb Ab.oki cheesy
Re: Underpass Road (underground Passage) Construction At Kano State. by 9ja4Change(m): 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
Akshow: Aboki will always be aboki. See as them gather de look construction. What's there to look at here? Lol

Kwankwaso is mosdef one of d most performing gov in Nigeria.

show me one place in 9ja dat ppl dont gather to watch anything?

at least its better than ur place where ppl gather to watch common tv in the street

1 Like

Re: Underpass Road (underground Passage) Construction At Kano State. by lorRhyMeZ: 7:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
Akshow: gara u are making no sense, dumb Ab.oki cheesy

Lol...how can a sane person like me say things dat would make sense to an Akuya How abeg??

1 Like

Re: Underpass Road (underground Passage) Construction At Kano State. by Akshow: 7:16am On Sep 13, 2014
lorRhyMeZ:

Lol...how can a sane person like me say things dat would make sense to an Akuya How abeg??
did u say u are sane or insane
Re: Underpass Road (underground Passage) Construction At Kano State. by Akshow: 7:17am On Sep 13, 2014
9ja4Change:

show me one place in 9ja dat ppl dont gather to watch anything?

at least its better than ur place where ppl gather to watch common tv in the street
What is dis one saying Who gathers outside to watch tv? Are u normal?
Re: Underpass Road (underground Passage) Construction At Kano State. by lorRhyMeZ: 5:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
Akshow: did u say u are sane or insane

U see..u aint only an Akuya,u r also a Mahaukachi + Makaho...walahi ur life is over grin

Like I said before,just slit ur throat or better still drink PiaPia.
Re: Underpass Road (underground Passage) Construction At Kano State. by Akshow: 6:30am On Sep 14, 2014
lorRhyMeZ:

U see..u aint only an Akuya,u r also a Mahaukachi + Makaho...walahi ur life is over grin

Like I said before,just slit ur throat or better still drink PiaPia.

Dabba tongue
Re: Underpass Road (underground Passage) Construction At Kano State. by ManirBK: 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2020
astana1:
The flyovers under construction will connect Radio Kano area to Ibrahim Taiwo Road, Murtala Mohammed Way to Triumph Newspapers and the popular Silver Jubilee (from Kofar Nassarawa to Audu Bako Secretariat). These two will be an underground at Kofar Kabuga, a notorious heavy traffic area and Gadon Kaya. smiley wink smiley

The state government had commenced the dualisation of all major roads in the metropolis and was constructing a flyover at Kofar Nassawara area of the city.
Re: Underpass Road (underground Passage) Construction At Kano State. by ManirBK: 9:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
ryusufu:
Here are the pictures of first underground road in Northern Nigeria or probably in West Africa, under construction at kabuga junction, Kano state. The construction is schedule to be completed by years end.
Re: Underpass Road (underground Passage) Construction At Kano State. by ManirBK: 12:21am On Nov 09, 2020
[quote author=ryusufu post=95834493]
Re: Underpass Road (underground Passage) Construction At Kano State. by ryusufu(m): 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
[quote author=ManirBK post=95835773][/quote]nace receiver nake son saya mai Hevc da multistream, wacce ya kamata na saya.? Kuma naga da experience akan iptv da naga ana ta saya ? Yaya shan Data yake ?
Re: Underpass Road (underground Passage) Construction At Kano State. by ManirBK: 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2020
[quote author=ryusufu post=95886287]
Re: Underpass Road (underground Passage) Construction At Kano State. by ryusufu(m): 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
[quote author=ManirBK post=95894972][/quote]ok nagode. Akwai cctv ta 7E har ynz tana kamuwa ? Kuma suna haska ball?
Re: Underpass Road (underground Passage) Construction At Kano State. by ManirBK: 9:26pm On Nov 10, 2020
[quote author=ryusufu post=95895763]gaskiya sun Dade DA daukewa amma yanzu inda ake nuna ball a 32e wato OurTv

(1) (2) (Reply)

Usman Sandamu Is Dead! Nigerian Railway Corporation Chairman Dies / ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai / FG Releases N14.9bn For Retirees’ Accrued Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.