Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge (23148 Views)

Fashola Inspects Construction Of Bodo-Bonny Road & Opobo Channel Bridge,Rivers(p / The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor / Wike Inspects Construction Of Pleasure Park In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by Excelboi(m): 4:57pm On May 22, 2015
Governor Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso of Kano state along side his deputy visits the ongoing construction of Kabuga underground Bridge along buk Road which is one among the numerous projects of kwankwaso administration. The governor is a hardworking type and loved by his people, and could even be said to be the most hardworking governor in Nigeria. Check pics below.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by CR77(f): 4:59pm On May 22, 2015
Good work from Mallam Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, I wish all governors could b like him. Not all those who don't know where to start from.

Allah ya albarkace ka

15 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 22, 2015
Even after the election and days away from handing over, you're still developing the country according to your ideal transformation agenda. Oh what a great and visionary leader you are! The incoming government should NOT start with complains because you've set a high bar for them. They should beat it and bring the much glorified "change"!

‪#‎GEJ ‬God bless you

25 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 22, 2015
. I wish all governors could b lik him. Not all those who don't know where to start.....
Anyway Nigerians should agitate for infrastructures and good governance

The human development index (HDI) is too poor in dis country
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by bettercreature(m): 5:00pm On May 22, 2015
I dont see anything underground here

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by shex202(m): 5:00pm On May 22, 2015
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by Ufranklin92(m): 5:01pm On May 22, 2015
fhjk
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by CR77(f): 5:01pm On May 22, 2015
coolYou need reading glasses cool
bettercreature:

7 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by ozoigbondu: 5:01pm On May 22, 2015
I hope he has paid the construction workers

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by Excelboi(m): 5:01pm On May 22, 2015
bettercreature:
I took the pics myself and I was atop the bridge. It is and underground if you even check how sloppy the bridge is from the pics.

Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by mephobia(m): 5:01pm On May 22, 2015
KWANKWASIYYA... AMANA

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by shex202(m): 5:02pm On May 22, 2015
u go fear under ground bridge...lolz

6 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 22, 2015
I'm not going to comment on this page.... Mtcheew
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by beekaymee(m): 5:02pm On May 22, 2015
I thought bridges were suppose to b over a water body……………… *searching* I see no water ……… well, it might b spiritual
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by Daslim180(m): 5:02pm On May 22, 2015
Thumbs up
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by frankac: 5:03pm On May 22, 2015
Underground watin
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by blym4real: 5:03pm On May 22, 2015
This is a working governor not like the figure head in kwara state.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by iliyasudaddy(m): 5:04pm On May 22, 2015
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by overhypedsteve(m): 5:04pm On May 22, 2015
xnak
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 22, 2015
bettercreature:

I see u
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by 9jafreak: 5:05pm On May 22, 2015
But the quality though is quite mediocre
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by ultrazone(m): 5:05pm On May 22, 2015
wwww
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by dotna(m): 5:05pm On May 22, 2015
Final stage before handling over
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by braine(m): 5:05pm On May 22, 2015
good
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by Sweetguy25: 5:05pm On May 22, 2015
Meanwhile, Amaechi is fighting in court.
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by cirmuell(m): 5:05pm On May 22, 2015
Good one...one of the best governors in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by mmsen: 5:06pm On May 22, 2015
Underground bridge?

You mean underpass.

Dear OP,

It's not an 'underpass bridge'. It's an 'underpass'.

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by sped1oro(m): 5:06pm On May 22, 2015
The title of this thread by the Op is metaphorical, what is bridge doing under the ground? Or the Op meant underground Tunnel like the one we have in Maryland Lagos?

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by Drsheddy(m): 5:06pm On May 22, 2015
Kwankwasiya My Guy

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by hamaworld(m): 5:06pm On May 22, 2015
Gejpresident:
Even after the election and days away from handing over, you're still developing the country according to your ideal transformation agenda. Oh what a great and visionary leader you are! The incoming government should NOT start with complains because you've set a high bar for them. They should beat it and bring the much glorified "change"!
‪#‎GEJ ‬God bless you

This heat period causes psychological break down.
Hope they is a psychriatic hospital in otouke

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by 2naira50kobo: 5:06pm On May 22, 2015
blym4real:
This is a working governor on like the figure head in kwara state.

**Unlike

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by Babalegba(m): 5:07pm On May 22, 2015
Gejpresident:

‪#‎GEJ ‬God bless you
Nigerians are retarded.why would anybody praise or support such an incompetent, dithering slow president as Jonathan

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why FG Called Off Ruga Settlement Plan – Governor Umahi / President Buhari Departs Abuja For His Medical Trip In London (Photos) / Police Disperse, Teargas Obi’s Supporters In Ebonyi (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.