Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Politicisation Of Boko Haram Insurgency, Bane Of Nigeria’s Anti-terror Fight - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicisation Of Boko Haram Insurgency, Bane Of Nigeria’s Anti-terror Fight (14819 Views)

Emefiele Should Resign - Save Nigeria Anti-Corruption Initiative / Nigeria Anti-corruption Index Improves - TI 2012 Report / UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politicisation Of Boko Haram Insurgency, Bane Of Nigeria’s Anti-terror Fight by Darejyde(m): 7:37am On Sep 11, 2014
True talk
Re: Politicisation Of Boko Haram Insurgency, Bane Of Nigeria’s Anti-terror Fight by radiorebel(m): 7:37am On Sep 11, 2014
Wa...
Re: Politicisation Of Boko Haram Insurgency, Bane Of Nigeria’s Anti-terror Fight by phillmartgroup(m): 7:38am On Sep 11, 2014
For your clean & affordable tokunbo cars/ brand new cars from Cotonou with low millage, holla at us today. Thanks and God bless.
Phill-mart Motors
+22997367822
+2347032353808
Phillmart101@yahoo.com
ff us on instagram @phillmartautos

To know more about us, pls visit the link below.
https://www.nairaland.com/647511/buy-cheap-clean-tokunbo-cars

Re: Politicisation Of Boko Haram Insurgency, Bane Of Nigeria’s Anti-terror Fight by condralbede(m): 7:40am On Sep 11, 2014
lokito: It cannot be overemphasized that this Boko Haram insurgency has been politicized stemming from the fact that none of these politicians has lost a soul in these bombings. If Jonathan especially, lose one person he won't be there trying to borrow $3bn to fight them. He'd use his own money asap
Well spoken.... Wen they loose any of ther love ones to BH.That's wen they will take those insurgency serious.
Re: Politicisation Of Boko Haram Insurgency, Bane Of Nigeria’s Anti-terror Fight by Sylvarresta(m): 7:41am On Sep 11, 2014
Abeg who go summaries the whole tin 4 me

Re: Politicisation Of Boko Haram Insurgency, Bane Of Nigeria’s Anti-terror Fight by valandy99(m): 7:41am On Sep 11, 2014
is that all u gt to say? Rubbish
Re: Politicisation Of Boko Haram Insurgency, Bane Of Nigeria’s Anti-terror Fight by omenka(m): 7:42am On Sep 11, 2014
I hope that floozie Marylin Ogar is listening... and Olisa Metuh, including the superanuated greaseball E.K. Clerk!!
Re: Politicisation Of Boko Haram Insurgency, Bane Of Nigeria’s Anti-terror Fight by vedaxcool(m): 7:46am On Sep 11, 2014
Pdp propaganda is poorly thought and reflects its continued refusal to face reality, it is a pity even the admin on NL believes PDp lies to the extent that he accused APC members on nl of supporting BH.
Re: Politicisation Of Boko Haram Insurgency, Bane Of Nigeria’s Anti-terror Fight by bennygreat1(m): 7:47am On Sep 11, 2014
Rilwayne001: [size=15pt] PDP = Boko Haram
Boko Haram = PDP

Shikena angry angry [/size]

Lie... U don't just like PDP party.

Shikena.
Re: Politicisation Of Boko Haram Insurgency, Bane Of Nigeria’s Anti-terror Fight by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:49am On Sep 11, 2014
Buchukwu:
Guy you're plain stup!d, did you have any better thing to do with your time and you quoted me? quote me again and i go rape ur sister. IDI@T.
I'm happy d tin pain uuuuuu die,now I knw plenty Monkey dey NL,u won rape? Den start with ur Landlords daughter n go to jail.slowpoke
Re: Politicisation Of Boko Haram Insurgency, Bane Of Nigeria’s Anti-terror Fight by Krak(m): 7:56am On Sep 11, 2014
Omexonomy: Lie lie mohamed well done. Only a todller will never knows APC are the sponsors of BH.

This is why I want the dislike button!

1 Like

Re: Politicisation Of Boko Haram Insurgency, Bane Of Nigeria’s Anti-terror Fight by kingthreat(m): 7:57am On Sep 11, 2014
Abacha was right. Any insurgency that lasts more than 24 hours has government interference.

2 Likes

Re: Politicisation Of Boko Haram Insurgency, Bane Of Nigeria’s Anti-terror Fight by omona10: 8:01am On Sep 11, 2014
Re: Politicisation Of Boko Haram Insurgency, Bane Of Nigeria’s Anti-terror Fight by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 11, 2014
Omexonomy: Lie lie mohamed well done. Only a todller will never knows APC are the sponsors of BH.
don't be ridiculous.
Re: Politicisation Of Boko Haram Insurgency, Bane Of Nigeria’s Anti-terror Fight by lamex20(m): 8:06am On Sep 11, 2014
I promise myslf never to read any news dat have to do with BOKO HARAM** so! NEXT ...
Re: Politicisation Of Boko Haram Insurgency, Bane Of Nigeria’s Anti-terror Fight by olaeffect(m): 8:09am On Sep 11, 2014
tokunboh: Please who is Lai Mohammed? The name sounds familiar, is he the Prime Minister of Britain?

Abi ooo. The US is helping us with logistics and human support, you are going to house of common to present paper. You think the British give a f*ck about us? Since bakasi issue I know the Brits don't care about us, only our stolen wealth and visa application fee. Rubbish!!!

2 Likes

Re: Politicisation Of Boko Haram Insurgency, Bane Of Nigeria’s Anti-terror Fight by Billygee2u: 8:16am On Sep 11, 2014
I am not a politician or party supporter,to be honest,I 've hated this APC with passion, because of the system they are using, to hijack power by all means .APC,you are too desperate .I hate you party, filled with negative reports

1 Like

Re: Politicisation Of Boko Haram Insurgency, Bane Of Nigeria’s Anti-terror Fight by Anacksunamun: 8:20am On Sep 11, 2014
lokito: It cannot be overemphasized that this Boko Haram insurgency has been politicized stemming from the fact that none of these politicians has lost a soul in these bombings. If Jonathan especially, lose one person he won't be there trying to borrow $3bn to fight them. He'd use his own money asap
Why must it be Jonathan in particular? why not a Buhari? Mtcheeeww
Re: Politicisation Of Boko Haram Insurgency, Bane Of Nigeria’s Anti-terror Fight by alotofgrace(m): 8:29am On Sep 11, 2014
The fact that Boko Haram became a magnet for
thousands of youth made politicians on all sides
to seek to use it for election purposes.

well if this be true, 2 things are involved: either
* Ali modu sherif was too myopic to realise that boko would later add haram to its profile or
* he knew but political greed took over

To me the solution is right under our nose! sherif is still alive so reverse engineer the entire outburst - shikena

except, of course, if our poligicians are still politically greedy
Re: Politicisation Of Boko Haram Insurgency, Bane Of Nigeria’s Anti-terror Fight by san316(m): 8:33am On Sep 11, 2014
Definitely!!! Both APC and PDP are guilty of this. While APC says PDP is not tackling insurgency the right way without proposing what is the 'right way', the PDP instead of defending their way prefer to accuse APC of sabotaging the FG and even sponsoring the group. One thing that is common among the two is the fact that, '2015 must be our year of ascension'
Re: Politicisation Of Boko Haram Insurgency, Bane Of Nigeria’s Anti-terror Fight by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 11, 2014
tokunboh: Please who is Lai Mohammed? The name sounds familiar, is he the Prime Minister of Britain?
you are a real tokunboh
Re: Politicisation Of Boko Haram Insurgency, Bane Of Nigeria’s Anti-terror Fight by beniceangelo(m): 8:38am On Sep 11, 2014
FIRE FOR FIRE: Adamawa Youths, Vigilantes Kill 80
Boko Haram Members
Youths and Vigilantes in Michika and Madagali local
government areas of Adamawa State on Tuesday
night killed about 80 Boko Haram insurgents fleeing
the areas....
MORE DETAILS >>>http://www.naij.com/288646-
adamawa-y... Continue Reading
Re: Politicisation Of Boko Haram Insurgency, Bane Of Nigeria’s Anti-terror Fight by Orunto: 8:38am On Sep 11, 2014
This is the Enigma we all want Buhari and the Caliphate to determinely, courageously and nationalistically solve for us. Lai Mohammed can plead with them instead of shedding crocodile tears all around. Ofcourse the Nigerian military can destroy boko haram. By just simply placing the soldiers along the boarders from Jigawa to Kebbi will stop all illegal entering and exit. Then the soldiers and security forces can easily flush out boko haram from within the country. By the time our good military put professional touch to this my layman idea, all arabs will be driven out of Nigeria. Kwankwaso will no longer carry Nigerian money to build universities in Niger Republic. Nigeria will have limited interactions with Chad and Cameroon. And we wont have Emirs with territories spanning Nigeria, Chad and the Cameroon.

1 Like

Re: Politicisation Of Boko Haram Insurgency, Bane Of Nigeria’s Anti-terror Fight by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 11, 2014
Anacksunamun: Why must it be Jonathan in particular? why not a Buhari? Mtcheeeww
Because Buhari is not in charge of the N1 Trillion 2014 Military Budget. And by the way, Buhari almost lost his life to insurgency.
Re: Politicisation Of Boko Haram Insurgency, Bane Of Nigeria’s Anti-terror Fight by Blackbody20(m): 8:45am On Sep 11, 2014
Omexonomy: Lie lie mohamed well done. Only a todller will never knows APC at re the sponsors of BH.
you are really killing it..... Yes! Killing English.

1 Like

Re: Politicisation Of Boko Haram Insurgency, Bane Of Nigeria’s Anti-terror Fight by elohorayodele: 8:49am On Sep 11, 2014
So liar mohmd travelled all d way to london to give this long yeye speech about APC not been BH sponsors! Tired of trying to deceive nigerians, he's now trying his tricks abroad
Re: Politicisation Of Boko Haram Insurgency, Bane Of Nigeria’s Anti-terror Fight by feyif(f): 8:51am On Sep 11, 2014
There You Go Again!

1 Like

Re: Politicisation Of Boko Haram Insurgency, Bane Of Nigeria’s Anti-terror Fight by Djicemob: 8:52am On Sep 11, 2014
Waiting for the janjawe*dians to mention themselvesgrin
Re: Politicisation Of Boko Haram Insurgency, Bane Of Nigeria’s Anti-terror Fight by MarshRiley(m): 8:54am On Sep 11, 2014
For God sake,if you are presenting a paper,atleast it should be catching and interesting,that article is boring,all this political parties self,they won't look for young guys with hot brain to be their mouth piece,see what that pdp man also did to pdp with his #BringbackGej2015 stunt.....dumb fellows,abeg I no fit read all this kind long boring stories
Re: Politicisation Of Boko Haram Insurgency, Bane Of Nigeria’s Anti-terror Fight by oyeludef(m): 8:58am On Sep 11, 2014
elohorayodele: So liar mohmd travelled all d way to london to give this long yeye speech about APC not been BH sponsors! Tired of trying to deceive nigerians, he's now trying his tricks abroad
i doubt you read that presentation with an open mind
Re: Politicisation Of Boko Haram Insurgency, Bane Of Nigeria’s Anti-terror Fight by cliffm43: 9:01am On Sep 11, 2014
i can't laughing,,,,when the soldier fight the boko haram,the sultan of sokoto and other emirs will say that the president is killing the muslims and the hausa,,,then what did you understand??when the boko haram kill Christian's ,the Hausa's will be happy..................APC is an Hausa party and boko haram is sponsored by the Hausa politician,,,so what more to say??buhari,atiku,el rufai ,sanusi and others are the members of the boko haram
Re: Politicisation Of Boko Haram Insurgency, Bane Of Nigeria’s Anti-terror Fight by M4gunners: 9:02am On Sep 11, 2014
So Lai Mohamed wants to pretend that he didn't hear mr. Steven says he was not hire by nigeria goverment for his mission with BOKO HARAM?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari To Speak At Chatam House On Thursday - Premium Times / N-Power Beneficiaries Endorse Kolapo Olusola As Ekiti Governor (Photos) / Gbajabiamila Compensates 15 Speakership Aspirants With Committee Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.