Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Politicisation Of Boko Haram Insurgency, Bane Of Nigeria’s Anti-terror Fight - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicisation Of Boko Haram Insurgency, Bane Of Nigeria’s Anti-terror Fight (14820 Views)

Emefiele Should Resign - Save Nigeria Anti-Corruption Initiative / Nigeria Anti-corruption Index Improves - TI 2012 Report / UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politicisation Of Boko Haram Insurgency, Bane Of Nigeria’s Anti-terror Fight by fajani(m): 10:27pm On Sep 11, 2014
osi. I don tire for na talk
Re: Politicisation Of Boko Haram Insurgency, Bane Of Nigeria’s Anti-terror Fight by ibnjarir93(m): 12:20am On Sep 12, 2014
jmoore:

You can say whatever you like but don't be gullible. Can you provide an evidence that FG hired him? smh
I am nt trying 2 coax u- & by xtension NL- into believing that FG indeed hired, in ur own words, "the Australian dude"; I was only trying 2 bring attention 2 d fact that FG applied double standards by disowning the claims that "the Australian dude" was hired by them & then turn round 2 endorse another of his claims by exonerating Ihejirika (neva mind that he wasn't investigated) & then assure Nigerians that Sheriff will be investigated. The ideal thing for FG 2 do is 2 either disown "the Australian dude " or accept him together with all his allegations subject 2 proper investigation. If it chooses the latter, it should nt forget 2 tell Nigerians that the move also backfired!
Re: Politicisation Of Boko Haram Insurgency, Bane Of Nigeria’s Anti-terror Fight by Wealthlex(m): 8:50am On Sep 12, 2014
Lies Apc agent at work,u plant dat davis dere to clear ur name,will no better
jmoore:

A report by tribune on June 3rd 2014 revealed that FG never hired the Australian dude. But as usual most people won't make use of their brains because political affiliation has beclouded their sense of reasoning. [ http://tribune.com.ng/news/top-stories/item/6985-presidency-disowns-australian-boko-haram-negotiator/6985-presidency-disowns-australian-boko-haram-negotiator ]

Who hired the Australian? Why must this man lie?

Death to all sponsors of Bokoharam who are in APC or PDP!!!
Re: Politicisation Of Boko Haram Insurgency, Bane Of Nigeria’s Anti-terror Fight by neighy(m): 9:14am On Sep 12, 2014
ibnjarir93: I am nt trying 2 coax u- & by xtension NL- into believing that FG indeed hired, in ur own words, "the Australian dude"; I was only trying 2 bring attention 2 d fact that FG applied double standards by disowning the claims that "the Australian dude" was hired by them & then turn round 2 endorse another of his claims by exonerating Ihejirika (neva mind that he wasn't investigated) & then assure Nigerians that Sheriff will be investigated. The ideal thing for FG 2 do is 2 either disown "the Australian dude " or accept him together with all his allegations subject 2 proper investigation. If it chooses the latter, it should nt forget 2 tell Nigerians that the move also backfired!
a very Big Lie... Thunda.Faya our politicians... Dat negotiator was hired i rememba vividly... Dx d 2nd time d australian wax summoned by Nigeria... Ah 4qot d reason he came d 1st time.... Bt dx tym he wax summoned to negotiate 4 d release of CHIB0K GIRLS
Re: Politicisation Of Boko Haram Insurgency, Bane Of Nigeria’s Anti-terror Fight by ibnjarir93(m): 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
neighy: a very Big Lie... Thunda.Faya our politicians... Dat negotiator was hired i rememba vividly... Dx d 2nd time d australian wax summoned by Nigeria... Ah 4qot d reason he came d 1st time.... Bt dx tym he wax summoned to negotiate 4 d release of CHIB0K GIRLS
To remind you, he was hired at the peak of Niger Delta crisis.

1 Like

Re: Politicisation Of Boko Haram Insurgency, Bane Of Nigeria’s Anti-terror Fight by Orunto: 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
Bokoharam is not a Nigerian. It is an Arab. All Arabs are destined to fight politically, socially, economically etc for everything on earth.
Re: Politicisation Of Boko Haram Insurgency, Bane Of Nigeria’s Anti-terror Fight by neighy(m): 9:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
ibnjarir93: To remind you, he was hired at the peak of Niger Delta crisis.
tanx Manh #Xo y z FG denying?? Plus dah dude sld watch hx Back... He hx starting to step on TOES
Re: Politicisation Of Boko Haram Insurgency, Bane Of Nigeria’s Anti-terror Fight by oluvick(m): 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2014
date1816:

Bros, are you okay?

I am OK oh. Na as the matter come be
Re: Politicisation Of Boko Haram Insurgency, Bane Of Nigeria’s Anti-terror Fight by anshuminesh19(m): 1:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
Much as I am non-partisan,I think have got for themselves a damn intelligent publicist in Lai Muhammed. from http://www.awsmstatus.in

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stella Oduah: The Imperativeness Of A Partnership With Charles Soludo / Fela On Buhari - Beasts Of No Nation / Soyinka: Boko-Haram's Knowledge Of Islam Is Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.