Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Small Girl Who Refused To Explode Bomb Belt In Kano Market Speaks Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Small Girl Who Refused To Explode Bomb Belt In Kano Market Speaks Out (2723 Views)

South Korea To Establish Cultural Creation Convergence Belt In Nigeria / Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters / Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small Girl Who Refused To Explode Bomb Belt In Kano Market Speaks Out by NJPot(m): 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
[img]http://4.bp..com/-MLnJb3SYB_M/VJ18Tp-FWEI/AAAAAAAAB6M/Yke3VMavyUg/s1600/boko%2Bgirl.jpg[/img]

A 13-year-old girl has said she was made to wear a bomb belt and taken to a market in Nigeria by Boko Haram extremists but refused to detonate the device.
Zahara'u Adam said her father gave her to the Islamist group, but she told her captors she did not want to be a suicide bomber.
She allowed them to strap the bomb on her because they threatened to bury her alive.
She was taken to a market in Kano, Nigeria's second largest city in the north, with two other girls, who detonated the bombs.
Four people were killed in the explosion on 10 December.
Zahara'u said she was too scared to detonate the bomb when she saw the aftermath of what her counterparts had done.
Injured by the blasts, the girl found her way to a hospital where police arrested her while she was receiving treatment.
She was presented to journalists by police and instructed to recount how the militants allegedly forced her to take part in the attack - a move police hope will boost public awareness of the group's tactics.

"My father took us to the bush which was surrounded by gunmen, I was asked if I want to go to heaven, when I answered they said I have to go for a suicide mission and if I attempt to run, they will kill me," she recounted at a press conference.
"So from there we were sent to Kano. When we came to Kano market, one of us said we should go separately, but I refused.
"After my friend detonated her own I was wounded."

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/girl-refuses-explode-bomb-belt-market-121547722.html#fOMMUl1
Re: Small Girl Who Refused To Explode Bomb Belt In Kano Market Speaks Out by aristocrazzy: 5:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
What kind of dad is this; child wey u born na in you want may she burn.
Re: Small Girl Who Refused To Explode Bomb Belt In Kano Market Speaks Out by true2god: 5:25pm On Dec 26, 2014
The father is only giving the 'religion of peace' a bad name because he didnt read the quran in original arabic language to understand that what he did was wrong.
Re: Small Girl Who Refused To Explode Bomb Belt In Kano Market Speaks Out by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
true2god:
The father is only giving the 'religion of peace' a bad name because he didnt read the quran in original arabic language to understand that what he did was wrong.

Are you normal

what do you mean by Arabic

Is it Satan that created English language

Boko Haram full Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Small Girl Who Refused To Explode Bomb Belt In Kano Market Speaks Out by instinctg(m): 5:30pm On Dec 26, 2014
her dad actually did that to her? always said that until the northern Muslims decide to help themselves ,boko boys would have a field day

1 Like

Re: Small Girl Who Refused To Explode Bomb Belt In Kano Market Speaks Out by true2god: 5:48pm On Dec 26, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

Are you normal

what do you mean by Arabic

Is it Satan that created English language

Boko Haram full Nairaland.
Thats what we call sarcasm in literature. Get a better understanding of what I'm driving at.
Re: Small Girl Who Refused To Explode Bomb Belt In Kano Market Speaks Out by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 26, 2014
true2god:
Thats what we call sarcasm in literature. Get a better understanding of what I'm driving at.

Sorry sir

I thought you are serious oooo

On a serious note

Any Muslim thinking like that needs to be put into an asylum home
Re: Small Girl Who Refused To Explode Bomb Belt In Kano Market Speaks Out by klodike(m): 6:04pm On Dec 26, 2014
But his type constitute a high percentage in northern Nigeria. Perhaps their imams have been doing a poor job.
true2god:
Re: Small Girl Who Refused To Explode Bomb Belt In Kano Market Speaks Out by AbuMaryam1(m): 6:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
aristocrazzy:
PDP flag carrying member.
Re: Small Girl Who Refused To Explode Bomb Belt In Kano Market Speaks Out by wheesin(m): 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
shes a disgrace to islam !!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Small Girl Who Refused To Explode Bomb Belt In Kano Market Speaks Out by IGBOSON1: 6:28pm On Dec 26, 2014
aristocrazzy:

^^^All he needs is a quick 3 minutes with each of his 5 wives, and in 9 months time five more will arrive!
Re: Small Girl Who Refused To Explode Bomb Belt In Kano Market Speaks Out by true2god: 6:52pm On Dec 26, 2014
wheesin:
shes a disgrace to islam !!!! undecided
You mean for refusing to blow-up herself?
Re: Small Girl Who Refused To Explode Bomb Belt In Kano Market Speaks Out by Shekson(m): 7:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
And if she didn't confess to being sold out by her papa, they will say she is one of the 'mysterious' chibok galz.
Re: Small Girl Who Refused To Explode Bomb Belt In Kano Market Speaks Out by akinsadeez(m): 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
But before making her confess like this in public, the police should have made her take them to her parents and then get the parents to take them to the boko haram hideout. It is after that that they should have publicised this. This is why we will find it hard to defeat boko haram. Majority of those in our security forces are dumb. They have sacrificed progress for publicity

3 Likes

Re: Small Girl Who Refused To Explode Bomb Belt In Kano Market Speaks Out by wheesin(m): 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2014
true2god:
You mean for refusing to blow-up herself?

yes...whats a religion if you dnt practice it .... undecided
Re: Small Girl Who Refused To Explode Bomb Belt In Kano Market Speaks Out by HzRF(m): 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
AbuMaryam1:

PDP flag carrying member.
Ur stupidity is like peak
itz in u
Re: Small Girl Who Refused To Explode Bomb Belt In Kano Market Speaks Out by haxorDelite(m): 10:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
HzRF:

Ur stupidity is like peak
itz in u
Yes! It's in him
Re: Small Girl Who Refused To Explode Bomb Belt In Kano Market Speaks Out by raymis(f): 7:07am On Dec 27, 2014
Religion of piece
Re: Small Girl Who Refused To Explode Bomb Belt In Kano Market Speaks Out by gbaskipro: 8:08am On Dec 27, 2014
wheesin:

yes...whats a religion if you dnt practice it .... undecided
You are mad! Simple

(1) (Reply)

I Trust Buhari!!! Says Awujale / . / Our Party Members Backstabbed Us -Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.