Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

"Who Are You? Who Are You?" - Legislator To Keyamo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Who Are You? Who Are You?" - Legislator To Keyamo (2329 Views)

(PICTURE) APC Legislator Caught Contesting In Two States / Jonathan Lacks Capacity To Secure Nigeria, Fight Corruption - Festus Keyamo / Keyamo Petitions Prisons Over Attempt To Sodomise Charles Okah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Who Are You? Who Are You?" - Legislator To Keyamo by SkyBlue1: 2:18am On Nov 02, 2008
@subice you won't get any arguements from me on that issue. PDP does indeed seem to be one of the greatest threats to a non existent democracy in a nation whereby to simply question the reps is seen as being audacious
Re: "Who Are You? Who Are You?" - Legislator To Keyamo by lucabrasi(m): 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2008
while i dont see keyamo as the next gani or falana either morally or otherwiseand also believe he is corrupt to an extent himself,the fact remains that he is still doing something to expose these people even if he has ulterior motives for doing so,he is doing something much more admirable which is sensitising us to the filth going on in the political class, he cant do it all by himself and rather than condemn him i think we should contribute our quota
Re: "Who Are You? Who Are You?" - Legislator To Keyamo by 1luvkipsus: 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2008
And I will join the Honourable members to ask Keyamo 'Who are you?' Every Nigerian Lawyer wants to be like Gani, and Keyamo is exploring every available means to make himself popular. He should watch his back. A slave should note that he will be buried the same way his colleagues were buried. Keyamo is becoming the nuisance that Gani once was.
Re: "Who Are You? Who Are You?" - Legislator To Keyamo by SkyBlue1: 8:51pm On Nov 02, 2008
1luvkipsus:

And I will join the Honourable members to ask Keyamo 'Who are you?' Every Nigerian Lawyer wants to be like Gani, and Keyamo is exploring every available means to make himself popular. He should watch his back. A slave should note that he will be buried the same way his colleagues were buried. Keyamo is becoming the nuisance that Gani once was.

I just really don't even know how to even begin to respond to this sort of reasoning or statement. Who cares who the lawyer Keyamo wants to be like? Is that the issue at stake? Does wether or not he want to be like anybody automatically make his allegations null and void and lacking in substance? WOW! Is it so easy for us to lose sight of issues? Is that why Nigeria seems to keep on slipping backwards? Someone just said the house has something to answer in terms of corruption and accountability and instead of people to look at the substance and possible implications of such some are more interested in who the lawyer wants to be like? WOW. Talk about attacking a man who is telling you your house is on fire because you don't like the smell of his cologne; while your house continues to burn
Re: "Who Are You? Who Are You?" - Legislator To Keyamo by xanadu: 11:14pm On Nov 02, 2008
I just really don't even know how to even begin to respond to this sort of reasoning or statement. Who cares who the lawyer Keyamo wants to be like? Is that the issue at stake? Does wether or not he want to be like anybody automatically make his allegations null and void and lacking in substance? WOW! Is it so easy for us to lose sight of issues? Is that why Nigeria seems to keep on slipping backwards? Someone just said the house has something to answer in terms of corruption and accountability and instead of people to look at the substance and possible implications of such some are more interested in who the lawyer wants to be like? WOW. Talk about attacking a man who is telling you your house is on fire because you don't like the smell of his cologne; while your house continues to burn

@Sky Blue - thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's Ugly Face Of Terror / The Goodluck Jonathan's Story / Gbenga Daniel Welcomes Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.