Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE - Celebrities (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE (33913 Views)

Seun Kuti Curses Any Nigerian Who Defends Politicians Going On Trial / Mercy Johnson Pregnant Again Barely 10 Months After Delivering Second Baby(Pics) / Oscar Pistorius Refusing Prison Food. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by Oroscrush: 10:25am On Sep 12, 2014
Your name Wonder26 will get u in trouble in RSA PRISON GANGS.
Theres the 26 they deal with money, 27 kill and steal, 28 these are hardcore killers, kill for fun, slice u in pieces and monitor every prisoners move theyr found all over SADC prisons from SA,Zim,Bots,Moz,Angola,Tanzania etc..they operate lika mafia and have their own lingo.

wonda26:

Exactly. The judge also said that the witnesses presented to the court lived at a distance at which it would be difficult to differentiate if a scream was from a male or female ...which means it were possible that the scream COULD have been from Oscar. So she cant completely dwell on such evidence alone.

Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by wonda26(m): 10:27am On Sep 12, 2014
Anyhow sha, its likely Oscar is going down today. .Culpable Homicide.

And if I may ask, what exactly was hr doing with such lethal illegal and dangerous kind of ammunition? Damn!

Plus I heard as at the time of the incident, he had made orders for up to 5 guns worth some huge money...2 shots guns, revolvers and all. . Bikonu, wetin person need all these for? Shey he be hunter ni?

If you have guns in your home like that for years, one day the gun go hungry you to use. angry
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by Oroscrush: 10:33am On Sep 12, 2014
New comers/Moegoes/mugus are given 3 options join gang and kill everyday to survive or be killed or be a WIFEY FOR EVERYONE. GANG RAPED EVERYDAY. The last is killing urself and COME BACK AS A MAN/Poenany. grin grin grin grin grin grin the prison number system is based on the GREAT SHAKA ZULU THE WARRIOR who controlled a strong army that defeated the British many times.

You find people gangs of races (whites,indians,blacks.coloureds etc..) speaking the ZULU based prison gang lingo.
grin grin grin grin grin They secrifise their sometimes these gangs just to be to in the good mood, a nigga will be SLICED TO PIECES WITH BLADES before they face other gangsgrin grin grin grin grin grin grin

EVERYDAY I CRY FOR YOUR BLOOD MOEGOE!!!!!!! Tear drops baby grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by wonda26(m): 10:34am On Sep 12, 2014
Oroscrush: Your name Wonder26 will get u in trouble in RSA PRISON GANGS.
Theres the 26 they deal with money, 27 kill and steal, 28 these are hardcore killers, kill for fun, slice u in pieces and monitor every prisoners move theyr found all over SADC prisons from SA,Zim,Bots,Moz,Angola,Tanzania etc..they operate lika mafia and have their own lingo.

Really? shocked cheesy WoW!! My birth DAY dey represent...evrn for prison.Money! He he he.

Anyhow, I'm not in RSA ...talk less of RSA prison..And there is no plan to even visit there.

Is there any number that doesn't represent some evil somewhere in this world?

01, 02, 05, number 7, 17...etc.... I HEARD they were deadly numbers too at the University. undecided

Na so life be.
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by Oroscrush: 10:41am On Sep 12, 2014
^^^^^^^These gangs are helping us TAX PAYERS as they ELIMINATE those who wanna eat for free in prison. grin grin grin grin
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by wonda26(m): 10:56am On Sep 12, 2014
Oroscrush: ^^^^^^^These gangs are helping us TAX PAYERS as they ELIMINATE those who wanna eat for free in prison. grin grin grin grin

grin
But what i HEARD then was that it gives power, connections, enjoyment, free girls, security, ahh...the list many... So, who dey lie now? grin grin

BTW, you know so much about RSA prison system lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wink
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by Oroscrush: 11:00am On Sep 12, 2014
Thats the definition of 26 in Nigerian prisons, in RSA they might stop u and talk the 26 lingo and look for marks/tatoos and ask how did u earn ur MARK AND WHO WAS UR PRISON GENERAL grin
HES EARNING HIS NUMBER...INFRONT OF ALL THE PRISONERS. You face people like him of all races in RSA prisons everyday. Theyr GENERALS and reporting to all number gangs in southern africa to the Congos

wonda26:

grin
But what i HEARD then was that it gives power, connections, enjoyment, free girls, security, ahh...the list many... So, who dey lie now? grin grin

BTW, you know so much about RSA prison system lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wink

Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by wonda26(m): 11:07am On Sep 12, 2014
Oroscrush: Thats the definition of 26 in Nigerian prisons, in RSA they might stop u and talk the 26 lingo and look for marks/tatoos and ask how did u earn ur MARK AND WHO WAS UR PRISON GENERAL grin
HES EARNING HIS NUMBER...INFRONT OF ALL THE PRISONERS.

I wasn't referring to 26 o. I meant the gangs at the university. wink

Anyhow sha, you sabi prison system well well o cheesy
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by Oroscrush: 11:08am On Sep 12, 2014
^^^^^He had to risk his life by killing many unknown opponents....

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Nadia Buari Stuns In Stylish Slit Outfit / Rosaline Meurer & Brother, Williams Meurer Mark New Year At A Luxury Garden / Mixed Reactions As Little Girl Dances To Bad Boy Timz's Song, "Move" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.