Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

4 Ways To Get Out Of The Friend Zone With Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Ways To Get Out Of The Friend Zone With Women (1350 Views)

40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women / Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! / Escaping The Friend Zone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Ways To Get Out Of The Friend Zone With Women by onome710(m): 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
Is the friend zone standing between you and your happy ending? Well it doesn’t have to be. Try these tips to make sure you don’t become a matyr of the friendzone.

1. Break out from the nice guy stereotype

This is probably the most common reason why men fail at sealing the deal. While being a good guy isn’t a total bad thing, it usually means that you might be helping others without putting your needs first and may be compromising to make others happy. In this case, you might consider your feelings and relationship needs to be lower than the girl’s problems or issues, and hence stay quiet on the matter. So you should communicate your feelings to the girl. This will also show her that you have the confidence and self-esteem to carry and mantain this relationship. This brings us to our next step…

2. Less is actually more

While you might want to rush over to their place to confess your feelings right now, don’t–unless you’re looking forward to an embarrassing rejection. Instead of being forceful and scarying the girl on, you should be patient and work on building your relationship with her. Basically you need to start doing and saying things that indirectly put you into her mind. The more forceful or emergent you are, the needier you’ll seem and that is sure to scare her off.

3. Get that first date

She’s seen what a great friend you are, but now it’s time to show her what a great boyfriend you can be. Take her out, just the two of you and give her the boyfriend treatment, i.e. pick her up, take her out some where classy, pay for the meal and drop her off. However, don’t think of her as your girlfriend and expect her to act like that. Take things slow and show her what’s she is missing out on.

4. Maybe she’s just not that into you

If after all the techniques you’ve tried, you’re still stuck in the friend zone then it is highly possible that she just isn’t romantically interested in you. There is no use in pursuing a girl that isn’t into you. Perhaps you’re friend zoning a girl that does like you. If being friends is too difficult, you might want to take your relationship down to acquaintance level for a little time in order to help you move on or show her how much she relied on you. However remember that your happiness should be your priority and if the girl does not value you then you should not waste time on her and find someone that feels the same way about you.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Ways To Get Out Of The Friend Zone With Women by nwaire: 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
Nice one
Re: 4 Ways To Get Out Of The Friend Zone With Women by dre11(m): 12:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
Following
Re: 4 Ways To Get Out Of The Friend Zone With Women by marieolae(f): 12:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
I agree with this,totally
Re: 4 Ways To Get Out Of The Friend Zone With Women by tosyne2much(m): 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
Only a woman wrapper would be in the friendzone.. Backs in those days wen men were boys, several ladies have friendzone my life out but thank God now sha, na me dey friendzone dem
Re: 4 Ways To Get Out Of The Friend Zone With Women by spanzed(m): 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
Noted
Re: 4 Ways To Get Out Of The Friend Zone With Women by ITbomb(m): 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
Disclaimer : 'IT' is not responsible for anything posted under this moniker between 12pm - 1pm and 12am - 1am.
Re: 4 Ways To Get Out Of The Friend Zone With Women by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
ITbomb: Today I will play the devil's advocate and suggest something weird but workable.

A fed up guy in a friend zone trap has only 2 options for the girl, either get in or get out.
So why bother about how she will see you or feel if you ask her and she says no.
If she says no and walk away, that's the best scenario, you get hurt and the feelings die away through lack of contact.
The worst scenario, she keep coming back since you were so nice to her but she still believe friendship is the best for you. This is where the extreme option comes in.
She already has the deep rooted assurance that you are the nicest guy and won't ever do anything out of the ordinary with her (that is the fear that prevents her from seeing you intimately), so destroy that impression (you have already lost her anyway). Force yourself on her, next day she either hates you and go away forever (40%) or come back for more of the new you (weird but true, 60%)

Disclaimer : 'IT' is not responsible for anything posted under this moniker between 12pm - 1pm and 12am - 1am.

You mean he should rape the gal because she said NO?
Re: 4 Ways To Get Out Of The Friend Zone With Women by HARDDON: 1:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
ITbomb: Today I will play the devil's advocate and suggest something weird but workable.

A fed up guy in a friend zone trap has only 2 options for the girl, either get in or get out.
So why bother about how she will see you or feel if you ask her and she says no.
If she says no and walk away, that's the best scenario, you get hurt and the feelings die away through lack of contact.
The worst scenario, she keep coming back since you were so nice to her but she still believe friendship is the best for you. This is where the extreme option comes in.
She already has the deep rooted assurance that you are the nicest guy and won't ever do anything out of the ordinary with her (that is the fear that prevents her from seeing you intimately), so destroy that impression (you have already lost her anyway). Force yourself on her, next day she either hates you and go away forever (40%) or come back for more of the new you (weird but true, 60%)

dah Heck did i just read?!!!!

this is the millennium's worst post ever!!!!!!!!!!

please did anybody make any sense out of this whole post? any 1?

lets see if i get 'BOMB' right in two simple sentences:

paragraph 1 : just tell ask her out, if she says no, damn it, lose a love, but most importantly, lose a friend!

paragraph two: even if she says no, and tries to still stick arround, FORCEFULLY have carnal knowledge of her! there are two things she can do, go away 4eva, or come back for more. you forgot a third option: PRISON!

My verdict:

Paragraph 1: action speaks louder than words for guys that are trying to come out of the friends's zone. ur actions got u there in the first place now u wano use words to come out? wow! only d clueless resort to words in the friend's zone. BTW, where do u even wano start from? this is a girl that has been telling you how guys have been approaching her, the different techniques they have been using, now u wano toll that line?

BEST BLOW: SINCE SHE IS YOUR FRIEND, YOU KNOW WHAT SHE LUVS, WHAT TRIPS HER AND TUNE HER UP, DO THOSE THINGS and add cockiness sprinkled with the funny side of u.......ONLY ! ONE DAY, U WOULD GET A FRIEND's FULL LIP'S KISS, "ehmmm, did we just do that?" and as they say, the rest is history!

Paragraph 2: friend's zone is not a schizophrenia zone. she is your friend because she feel you cant hurt her, feels secured with u, tells u everything, why would any1 wano betray such a magnanimous trust for a lil hole taste that lasts only for an hour tops? i know for u BOMB, since u are BOMB, it would only last few seconds cos u never hesitate to blow! shocked shocked angry angry
Please young ones, disregard BOMB. only a play boy of the western world that has no clue about the realities of life would spill this ill ewww!

A lil taste of punana is not worth betraying your friend's trust for! let alone spending some good years in Jail for! no matter how bad you are, desist from forcefully slotting your card into an unwillingly ATM. u might end up with sour notes. u are not a rat that must dig and live within holes!

BOMB here is a scenario: your younger sister came home crying bitterly, u try to find out to no avail, then the next day, she opens up that her best friend that you know very well, just forcefully made entrance into the virgin garden!
Please tell the house what you first line of action would be!

2 Likes

Re: 4 Ways To Get Out Of The Friend Zone With Women by ITbomb(m): 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2014
HARDDON:

dah Heck did i just read?!!!!

this is the millennium's worst post ever!!!!!!!!!!

BOMB here is a scenario: your younger sister came home crying bitterly, u try to find out to no avail, then the next day, she opens up that her best friend that you know very well, just forcefully made entrance into the virgin garden!
Please tell the house what you first line of action would be!
I will get the sonofabitch beaten and arrested but if it is you, I will tied you up and heat your phallus with hot iron.

*checking my post to see what this guy is talking about *
Re: 4 Ways To Get Out Of The Friend Zone With Women by HARDDON: 2:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
ITbomb:
I will get the sonofabitch beaten and arrested but if it is you, I will tied you up and heat your phallus with hot iron.

*checking my post to see what this guy is talking about *

oh u would now wudnt you?

we wud gladly assume then,however sadly nonetheless, that u must have been very hY on some cheap drugs when u were typin that BS up there!

andromida asked u a question.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Ways To Get Out Of The Friend Zone With Women by ITbomb(m): 3:13pm On Sep 11, 2014
HARDDON:

andromida asked u a question.
I don't know what she is talking about
Re: 4 Ways To Get Out Of The Friend Zone With Women by HARDDON: 12:30am On Sep 12, 2014
ITbomb:
I don't know what she is talking about

guess this is more crz than I tot.

r u having some kinda amnesia? or blind to bolded text?
Re: 4 Ways To Get Out Of The Friend Zone With Women by 100Cents: 5:53am On Sep 12, 2014
marieolae: I agree with this,totally

Me too.. undecided
Re: 4 Ways To Get Out Of The Friend Zone With Women by 100Cents: 5:56am On Sep 12, 2014
andromida:

You mean he should rape the gal because she said NO?

If and only if it is a case of, " Stop it, I like it ". undecided

1 Like

Re: 4 Ways To Get Out Of The Friend Zone With Women by onome710(m): 6:35am On Sep 12, 2014
MODs fp material. Tnkz
Re: 4 Ways To Get Out Of The Friend Zone With Women by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 12, 2014
100Cents:

If and only if it is a case of, " Stop it, I like it ". undecided

How do you know which is "stop it, i like it" and which is actually STOP IT.?
Re: 4 Ways To Get Out Of The Friend Zone With Women by onome710(m): 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2014
Lol...

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be Scared! ...Touch And Tell Me! / 7 Reasons Why You Should Stop Dating Ambitonless Females / What Can I Do To Spice Up My Relatnshp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.