Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. (33047 Views)

‘prophetess’ Arrested For Abducting, Duping Man (picture) / 3 Pastors & 1 Herbalist Arrested For Abducting Nigerian Returning From Abroad. / Police Nab Herbalist For Abducting Lovers For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by felalegend: 9:46am On Sep 13, 2014
The story doesn't add up one bit. He saw you and forced you into the bush and afterwards you followed him to his flats. Were they 2 men or was he armed or was there nobody around to witness you being forced around all the way to his house. I just smell set up.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Homguy(m): 11:34am On Sep 13, 2014
I don't believe this. How did he "Drag" her home without any fight, without her alerting his neighbours or passers-by. Was she gagged so she couldn't shout? While she was being molested by the roadside no body passed? What about the trip home? He locked her in a car trunk Commando style? This story is so not true. A chunk of american females are psychotic. Btw, this lady may be out for some revenge mission. My humble submission.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Revolva(m): 12:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
if the woman is white na heavy wahala for this Goon
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by halix239(f): 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2014
igbos, igbos igbos, always tarnishing da image of nigerians in foreign countries since 1900
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by halix239(f): 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2014
AlfaSeltzer: We need to get the facts of the case first.

Anyway he looks more Ijaw than Igbo. Looks like dokubo's younger cousin if you as me. Probably a muslim too.
sharrap, accept da truth, he is an igbo,
igbos luv tarnishing da image of nigerians where ever they go, guest it suits them to do so

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by halix239(f): 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2014
logica: Yeah. He looks like the typical Black Muslim types you see in Philly. Even his forehead is dark; and the beard is telling.
his name is samuel okorie, dat shld ring a bell into ur dumb blocked brain
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by halix239(f): 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
Okeikpu: He's a Moslem from Tanzania......
na so ur mama tell u. u hear samuel okorie n u say muslim. ignorant fool
its one of ur criminal brothers always causing probs for naija in foreign countries
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by uboma(m): 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
clean2: That guy is just a fake igbo wanna be . The igbo world wide council disowns him as one of our own . He is an american full blooded

Are you implying that there are no rapists among the Igbos here in Nigeria and Overseas?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by uboma(m): 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
halix239: igbos, igbos igbos, always tarnishing da image of nigerians in foreign countries since 1900

There is no need for the generalization. We have bad eggs that cuts across every tribe, race and religion.

A typical Igbo man is law abiding and only interested in his money making venture. Thats not to say that there are no bad eggs amongst them.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by uboma(m): 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
Revolva: if the woman is white na heavy wahala for this Goon

Inrespective of her colour, he is already in stormy water.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by halix239(f): 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
[quote author=uboma]

There is no need for the generalization. We have bad eggs that cuts across every tribe, race and religion.

A typical Igbo man is law abiding and only interested in his money making venture. Thats not to say that there are no bad eggs amongst them.[/quote
u re sumhw right, jst dat they always make it obvious for da world to see
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by AbuuUthaymeen(m): 4:33pm On Sep 13, 2014
AlfaSeltzer: We need to get the facts of the case first.

Anyway he looks more Ijaw than Igbo. Looks like dokubo's younger cousin if you as me. Probably a muslim too.
It still baffles me how people like u think, is it that your brain is programed to say trash or your default setting is to think like a dumb.SMH for u cos I pity the kids u will give birth to.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by logica(m): 5:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
halix239:
his name is samuel okorie, dat shld ring a bell into ur dumb blocked brain
I think you mistake me for your FATHER.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by lezz(m): 5:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
clean2: That guy is just a fake igbo wanna be . The igbo world wide council disowns him as one of our own . He is an american full blooded
Sorry to burst your post but i think female grabbing is home and normal within the socio-cultural psyche of the average Ibo.

I'm not trying to bring on ethnic sentiments here but if you live in the east you will continually see bus conductors physically drag females by the arm against their will to enter their buses. Sometimes two or three of these conductors will drag on a single female prospective passenger.

Also in markets males selling clothing items and other accessories do this too. It's a culture shock when i first learnt of it and it's only in the east i've seen this. And i've been around alot of places in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by logica(m): 11:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
lezz: Sorry to burst your post but i think female grabbing is home and normal within the socio-cultural psyche of the average Ibo.

I'm not trying to bring on ethnic sentiments here but if you live in the east you will continually see bus conductors physically drag females by the arm against their will to enter their buses. Sometimes two or three of these conductors will drag on a single female prospective passenger.

Also in markets males selling clothing items and other accessories do this too. It's a culture shock when i first learnt of it and it's only in the east i've seen this. And i've been around alot of places in Nigeria
grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by highmood(m): 2:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
think b4 making hasty conclusion Mr. Even if he is an igbo or Nigerian, can't you read how fake the story sounds? If a story was said by some psycho who forgets who raped her (if they ever did) will you quickly crucify the person even in a land of racist when it is known that some white ladies could set you up for refusing to fall to thier green light. So dnt make hasty conclusion and here from both sides to find out the truth.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by safejo: 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
quite unfortunate 4 dis dude... ;Dquite unfortunate 4 dis dude...
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Okeikpu(m): 5:51am On Sep 16, 2014
halix239:
na so ur mama tell u. u hear samuel okorie n u say muslim. ignorant fool
its one of ur criminal brothers always causing probs for naija in foreign countries
Hungry man grin Eghu Gambia!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by halix239(f): 7:30am On Sep 17, 2014
Okeikpu: Hungry man grin Eghu Gambia!
ik
im sure u re relating this to ur wretched fmly
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by halix239(f): 7:34am On Sep 17, 2014
logica: I think you mistake me for your FATHER.
no, i jst stated out wot ur famly's trait, dullness n stupidity coupled with fish brains
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by logica(m): 7:56am On Sep 17, 2014
halix239:
no, i jst stated out wot ur famly's trait, dullness n stupidity coupled with fish brains
Ohhh. I just checked you previous posts and now know why you started talking nonsense. I see you are a Northern Muslim. Firstly, have you been to Philadelphia? Definitely not (and till you die, you will never see Philly). I am sure you are an Almajiri holding a phone and loading 200 Naira credit to talk nonsense online. I know what Black Muslims look like in Philadelphia because I have lived there. And another thing, your name doesn't have to be Mohammed Ali to be a Muslim. I know I waste my time educating you though. You are far too stvpid to be educated. And you will live and die in poverty (of both material and mind). Fvcking baboon.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Ade3000yrs(m): 7:56pm On Jun 19, 2018
no comment

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Body Of Unidentified Woman Found Dumped In Minna (Graphic Photos) / Angry Mob Sets Suspected Burglar Ablaze In Delta (Graphic Photos) / Abasifreke John Jeremiah Death: Drowned Or Murdered? - Family Suspects Foul Play

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.