Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. (33029 Views)

‘prophetess’ Arrested For Abducting, Duping Man (picture) / 3 Pastors & 1 Herbalist Arrested For Abducting Nigerian Returning From Abroad. / Police Nab Herbalist For Abducting Lovers For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by MadCow1: 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
As soon as I saw the Name.....

I turned and looked at my weed..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by themmydhayhor(m): 3:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
HonourablePomk: I know that guy

Is he Your brother

gringringringringringringringrin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
cruise14: Your mother is a foool!

What is wrong in my post? You can't hide the truth forever ok?

You product of rap.e want to shut the truth down, go and hide yourself in shame. There are so many women, even ashewo should have done it better than great grand mama! Ibos, change your ways.
dumb loose pvssy
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by ak47mann(m): 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
A 45 year-old farmer ,John Ogunji, has allegedly killed his wife, Christianah Ogunji, in Okitipupa, Ondo State after an argument over sharing of a bag of garri (cassava flour).
Problem started, after the farmer suggested that the bag of garri be shared equally between the couple.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/farmer-kills-wife-bag-

so many news i just pick this one because is outstanding ;Djust because of ijebu garri cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Okudiover(m): 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
ak47mann: A 45 year-old farmer ,John Ogunji, has allegedly killed his wife, Christianah Ogunji, in Okitipupa, Ondo State after an argument over sharing of a bag of garri (cassava flour).
Problem started, after the farmer suggested that the bag of garri be shared equally between the couple.

so many news i just pick this one because is outstanding ;Djust because of ijebu garri cool

grin grin grin grin Now that's what am talking about.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by kingthreat(m): 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
shizzleStar:
you are an iddiott! but the crime mentioned by the fool i quoted isn't perpetrated by all tribes?.... and all the landmark heinous crimes from oduduwa land including that of terrorism tendencies isnt mind boggling abi?.... fvcktard

Another baby-factory operator in Aba spewing rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Tinuke80(f): 4:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
flyca: Hehe. This guy is in for some trouble esp because he is black! See charges, kikikikiki, even kidnapping grin

Oh well, lets hear from the defendant first. I won't be surprised if the lady is over-reacting.

#My opinion kiss
you are absolutely right. Most of this American girls are bitches, she might want to put the young man in trouble for one reason or the other best known to her. The guy looks cool and going by his neighbours description of his character, I think he is cool.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by onoja12: 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
Rubbish,even the story says it all,he kidnapped and molested her,in public,then allowed her to go over to the next house and go shouting on the streets,i think the nigerian High commission should immediately get involved to ravel the truth,that is if at all the guy is a Nigerian not an American that rasal card is been played on

dani1luv:

http://headlines.ng/news/nigerian-man-arrested-abducting-raping-woman-u-s/
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by pamcode(m): 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
itsIYKE: Na thunder go just fire anyone dat mentions igbo pple here,....kam nu kwa ya here
sharap n get out of here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by fireforfire: 4:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
Mistermamus: no mind em any country dem. Any country u find em problem problem problem dem just dey caused abeg.

sharap!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
I hope they lock him up in chains and throw the keys away

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
onoja12: Rubbish,even the story says it all,he kidnapped and molested her,in public,then allowed her to go over to the next house and go shouting on the streets,i think the nigerian High commission should immediately get involved to ravel the truth,that is if at all the guy is a Nigerian not an American that rasal card is been played on

Oh I agree the Nigerian high commission should help ( and American law allows consular help for foreign citizens accused of a crime)...but if he is an American citizen....they can't help him.

And stop playing the racial card. Racism in America does not mean every crime committed by a black man must be excused. Racial equality means equal justice under the law.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by swezenberg(m): 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
Babymama1:

I hope they lock him up in chains and throw the keys away

Babymama. You don't seem to like the guy at all grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
ak47mann: A 45 year-old farmer ,John Ogunji, has allegedly killed his wife, Christianah Ogunji, in Okitipupa, Ondo State after an argument over sharing of a bag of garri (cassava flour).

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
swezenberg:

Babymama. You don't seem to like the guy at all.

Why should I like a rapeest?
I suspect he is one of those kids nigerian men had in the quest for green card hence the last name

The crime happened in Pennsylvania not Massachusetts according to the American news sites

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by swezenberg(m): 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
Babymama1:

Why should I like a rapeest?
I suspect he is one of those kids nigerian men had in the quest for green card hence the last name

Unfortunately, I do not consider Pennsylvania's penalty for rape weighty enough. With a few thousand dollars the guy will be released. That is if he does not and serve his terms at the same time. See the penalty below

http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/pennsylvania-statutory-rape-laws.htm
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
swezenberg:

Unfortunately, I do not consider Pennsylvania's penalty for rape weighty enough. With a few thousand dollars the guy will be released. That is if he does not and serve his terms at the same time. See the penalty below

http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/pennsylvania-statutory-rape-laws.htm

He is being held on 150K cash bail
Who is going to bail the sucker out?
He is looking at a good prison time

The headline here on the forum is annoying
There could be nothing Nigerian about that man
He may have probably never seen his Nigerian dad since he was born
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by EternalBeing: 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by muzeze77: 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
yeye dey smell, story does not sound right he dragged her to the bush and dragged her to his house, was he living in the gas station or was he living in a desert where no other humans live, someone must have said something, it might be the fellow did not pay the lady for service, well he is innocent until convicted
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by leofab(f): 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
The lady in question is his girlfriend joor. He thought he is in Nigeria where you beat your girlfriend and goes way with it. Why will he force a girl to his room to rape her? Nigerians make una dey use una brain oh at least 0.0001% of it is helpful.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by logica(m): 5:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
Yeah. He looks like the typical Black Muslim types you see in Philly. Even his forehead is dark; and the beard is telling.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by kiowy(m): 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
CoolHunk: Wow! What a douchebag. Can't get consensual se.x in a 'liberal' country? This guy must be the lowest of lowlives.
grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by kleenUch: 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
Something fishy (Set Up).
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
experimentist: Is the guy Nigerian or Igbo?
He is African.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Anacksunamun: 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
50calibre: Maybe the woman was indecently dressed, I know it's summer but women need to start taking people's feelings into account.

You can't just dress provocatively & not attract some unwanted attention, it's not easy on the guys.

Note I'm in no way condoning sexual assault, just urging women to be considerate in their dressing.

You can't flash wads of cash in public & not take any resonsibility for attracting thieves.
I'm ashamed to call you a man!! The way you reason sometimes astounds me!! It's hard to understand why someone like you that grew up/lives in the UK will think in this medieval way. it shows how chauvinistic and pathetic you are!! You are not different from a medieval-living , stone-age man!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by experimentist: 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
Jemimahsummers: He is African.
Wow shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by urwald9(m): 5:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
There could be just a lil more to this story, doesn't all add up. Mt view
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by onoja12: 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
My brother,nobody in the states can deny that the racial card is been played.even in most crimes,go and check the records,the new DNA machine they brought in has been showing that 80% of the sexual molestation cases against black men,were all wrong judgement,in other words,once a white woman accuses you,you are a gonner doesn't matter if you did it or not,the cops would have you for brake fast

bushdoc9919:

Oh I agree the Nigerian high commission should help ( and American law allows consular help for foreign citizens accused of a crime)...but if he is an American citizen....they can't help him.

And stop playing the racial card. Racism in America does not mean every crime committed by a black man must be excused. Racial equality means equal justice under the law.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by boboLIL(m): 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
Afta ebola virus na boko haram den na Conji.....
Wtin de inside dis toto wey de mk sum guys de rape?

Mumu man cari yhur beard bearD cum naija mumu gals wey de mumu like yhu plenty.... Jst tel dem say ""yhu wanna no me?,,,,I'm frm america.....yhu go straf run.... Rot in jail oh jare
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by omocalabar(m): 6:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
crimes.. crimes ..crimes ...seems like a certain part of Nigeria can't just do without it

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by M4gunners: 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
This might not be truth. Some Oyibo Ladies can cook story that looks like truth just my opinion.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by francescainnoce(f): 6:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
It's time scientist take their approach to human a step further; "meaning" they should start making plans on how to construct some holes in men of same character, so anytime the urge comes, they can easily shift their d*** backward or side-ways, fix it into the holes and get their urge satisfied. Hahaha **just joking**

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abasifreke John Jeremiah Death: Drowned Or Murdered? - Family Suspects Foul Play / Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies / Nigerian Drug Kingpin Arrested In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.