Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,696 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. (33016 Views)

‘prophetess’ Arrested For Abducting, Duping Man (picture) / 3 Pastors & 1 Herbalist Arrested For Abducting Nigerian Returning From Abroad. / Police Nab Herbalist For Abducting Lovers For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by heYwhire(m): 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
Nigerians always representing....
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
Caracta: In a certain part of the world, touching a woman or staring at her strangely is termed "molest".

Mention the countries please.

I wonder how the woman will present the case at court? What would be her evidence the man gave hima strange look?

And even if the man admits giving a strange look then says the woman's ear-rings are just ugly?
Nonsense law.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by olaoyejcb(m): 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
ummmm
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by condralbede(m): 1:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
US tagging our country bad since 1880.That dude don't look Nigerian to me.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
CoolHunk: Wow! What a douchebag. Can't get consensual se.x in a 'liberal' country? This guy must be the lowest of lowlives.
. Exactly!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Wildrage: 1:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
set up, mistaken identity cant be ruled out here. if indeed he committed the crime, too bad. It would be nice to see the evidence against him as there was no eye witness to the crime, if however there is enough evidence to convict him, i pray he rots in jail
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
coolQuiet but deadly
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by 50calibre(m): 1:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
Maybe the woman was indecently dressed, I know it's summer but women need to start taking people's feelings into account.

You can't just dress provocatively & not attract some unwanted attention, it's not easy on the guys.

Note I'm in no way condoning sexual assault, just urging women to be considerate in their dressing.

You can't flash wads of cash in public & not take any resonsibility for attracting thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
lol: 29 Nigerian man based in Brookline, Massachusetts, Samuel Okorie is accused of grabbing a woman at a public place & sexually assaulting her. The incident took place over the weekend in a residential neighbourhood.
Now this is funny and wicked... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by san316(m): 1:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
I don't believe this story. I think it's a frame up. How come there are no witnesses? I think they were either dating or she wanted him and he refused.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Oluwason(m): 1:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
Dragging Nigeria's name in the mud in diaspora since time immemorial!

'Edited'

But sincerely this story doesnt add up,

A 21yr old being dragged home after being molest didnt scream n followed the guy home gently. Nobody saw them, she had been molested by him at home n whenever she wants to leave he wont allow. The lady suddenly miraculously escaped to the neighbour who never heard anything all through the times/days the guy was preventing her from living.

Sounds more like a setup than what was put up.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
50calibre: Maybe the woman was indecently dressed, I know it's summer but women need to start taking people's feelings into account.

You can't just dress provocatively & not attract some unwanted attention, it's not easy on the guys.

Note I'm in no way condoning sexual assault, just urging women to be considerate in their dressing.

You can't flash wads of cash in public & not take any resonsibility for any attracting thieves.
Rapist Alert!!!

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
emusmith: A 21 year old woman? There is something they are not telling us. If the neighbours could attest to the fact that he is gentle and well-behaved, why this all of a sudden? What really happened?
. He obviously wasn't getting some. Nigger was starved! I guess? Lmao!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Idrismusty97(m): 1:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
Well they should hear his story and not only the woman and check the gas stations camera too with witnesses, u be surprised they know each other b4 this incident. In america you just have to be careful, becos from what i just read i somebody can just run out from your house and say u the one that assault her, but maybe you guys were just talking and things escalated becos the woman took it out of unnecessary proportion. The only thing is that, once the woman complain, the police don't care you are sleeping in jail that night until ur case is proven. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
We need to get the facts of the case first.

Anyway he looks more Ijaw than Igbo. Looks like dokubo's younger cousin if you as me. Probably a muslim too.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
They should castrate him first if found guilty.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by akpanikpe(m): 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ok now he is Nigerian abi?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
50calibre: Maybe the woman was indecently dressed, I know it's summer but women need to start taking people's feelings into account.

You can't flash wads of cash in public & not take any resonsibility for attracting thieves.
Are you okay?

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 12, 2014

. Of course! You're always available to "blame it on the woman". I can't imagine what dating you would be like...

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Bryan12(m): 1:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
softsparkyy: They should castrate him first.
They should start with your father cos he too sexually assaulted your momma b4 givin her a ring

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by kobonaire(m): 1:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
Bryan12: Brother why?Why have you chosen to be among them who tarnish the name of Ndiigbo indiaspora?*weeping*
weep not, the actions of one person is not representative of every one.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
So he picked up a babe from the gas station but the girl didn't expect his manhood size. It hurt so much she cried rape.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Idrismusty97(m): 1:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
akpanikpe: Ok now he is Nigerian abi?
Abi me too don tire. Shebi these people are opening embassy in spain and all over the world. They should call them what they want to be called not "Nigeria".

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
akpanikpe: Ok now he is Nigerian abi?

Ask Gowon and his sidekick, Awo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by NaLaugh: 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
I live only a few miles from Brookline. While it is possible that he is guilty, until we hear his side of the story, i ain't buying it.

I have seen too many incidents of false accusations of this manner.

I'm talking wild and elaborate stories with complete scene plots and all. Eventually they get exposed as bogus accusations.

Often it is some butthurt female who does not get what she wants from the dude.

Around here, as far as rape or physical assault goes, there is no "Oga wait."
As a man (even worse if you're black) you are instantly locked up until further processing.

Girls know this, and very often play this sick game.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
Idrismusty97: Abi me too don tire. Shebi these people are opening embassy in spain and all over the world. They should call them what they want to be called not "Nigeria".

But your papa walked from abeokuta to ikot ekpene to make sure that didn't happen. was your papa foolish?

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
softsparkyy:
Are you okay?
. Obviously not! He's high on testosterone!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by donodion(m): 1:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
Caracta: In a certain part of the world, touching a woman or staring at her strangely is termed "molest".

Who knows? He could be innocent...going by the testimony of people that know him. On the other hand, he could be guilty. The quiet ones could be more dangerous than the mean-looking ones.

Ogbeni, you don enter one chance!

Issokay. What a story! Nearby bushes and his home kwa? How many times? Hmmmm.
to me the story does not add up.

1 .he grabbed her and took her to bush for forceful sexual encounter.
2 .He later took her to his place ( no screaming,hopping out of a moving vehicle,no drama at all) and she followed him home for further forceful sexual encounter.
3. Much later " she escaped" amd call for help.
4. Neighbors confirmed hes not wild nor a love-vendor, so surprised at the allegations

To me this was " a deal " gone wrong and definately something does not add up.

how come we've not heard the side of. " the suspect" as the report only presented that of the " victim".

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by junglej: 1:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
Allegheny But Allegheny county is not in New York, but in Pittsburgh Pa. Why take him all the way to Pennsylvania?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by crisycent: 1:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
It's easy for Nigerians to judge and disown him. Has anyone thought of the possibility that he could be innocent?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
Bryan12: They should start with your father cos he too sexually assaulted your momma b4 givin her a ring
Okay thanks.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp / Senteni Masango Commits Suicide (Swaziland King's 8th Wife) / Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.