Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (9137 Views)

Black Is Really Beautiful.my Younger Sis Just Proved It Wit Dis Pic 18+. / Pics+ Very Hot Shape... And She Is Beautiful As Well / Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by free2ryhme: 8:06am On Sep 12, 2014
hippyzuki: . Amennnn oo n he go do ur own too. By increasing ur brain from d size of gnut to a normal sized human brain.

Good you confirm I have a brain but yours is full of shit little wonder one-celled organisms do out score you in IQ tests.
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 12, 2014
free2ryhme:

why are women jealous when they see something they don't have ...

you no fine reach the girl ...

u wey be like frog for your picture

Why are you showcasing your stupidity on this thread

Her comments mean no harm. undecided

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 12, 2014
rozzay:
Modified. Thank me later
you are always looking for trouble with ur comments undecided why?just hope ur not like this in real life
Re: ... by free2ryhme: 8:10am On Sep 12, 2014
soloqy:

First of all, I dont know why you have taken this case upon your head unless you are the OP in a different apparel or you are related.

Secondly, if the tone of the post was a little bit more respectful to the other ladies, am sure the OP wouldnt have received so much slack.

This : "I believe she's more beautiful than all our nairaland babes put 2geda... Plus those dat download pix from foreign sites n use as dia profile pix..."
is disrespectful to everyone on the forum not just to the ladies and I wonder why you pretend not to see or know that.

First I am not in any way related to the OP

Second can u describe how is the post offensive

Lastly point out the disrespect in that post
Re: ... by free2ryhme: 8:12am On Sep 12, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Why are you showcasing your stupidity on this thread

Her comments mean no harm. undecided

And who may this imbelic be
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 12, 2014
free2ryhme:

And who may this imbelic be

You are the foolish iidiot here.

The girl stated that OP sister is beautiful but ain't beautiful than all NL girls which is quite obvious with her big nose and flat chest and you started insulting her. He even insulted them as a people that steals picture online.

Quit being a psycophant or you have a motive for defending OP?

Because of Pvssy right? Inconsequential baastard

3 Likes

Re: ... by sage2(m): 8:26am On Sep 12, 2014
marieolae: Her hand is dark compared to her face lols hmmm just wondering

My dear, you beat that OP,s lil sister handsdown. She don't even have sufficient breast.
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 12, 2014
ziggy44: you are always looking for trouble with ur comments undecided why?just hope ur not like this in real life
My dear have I eva luked for ur trouble I don't think so, I just bliv in putting people in dier place simple. am same me, my bf is here on nland nd reads my post daily, he only cautions me wen am passing my boundary but as far as dis thread goes I think I was ok. Thank u
@ kelvingraphics don't worry u r free to take any space come nd see me later. Hehehehe
Re: ... by soloqy: 8:42am On Sep 12, 2014
free2ryhme:

First I am not in any way related to the OP

Second can u describe how is the post offensive

Lastly point out the disrespect in that post

"I believe she's more beautiful than all our nairaland babes put 2geda... Plus those dat download pix from foreign sites n use as dia profile pix.".

If you dont see anything wrong in the above line, then you have serious problems with your perception and comprehension of written words...
Re: ... by Trendy247: 8:45am On Sep 12, 2014
soloqy:

"I believe she's more beautiful than all our nairaland babes put 2geda... Plus those dat download pix from foreign sites n use as dia profile pix.".

If you dont see anything wrong in the above line, then you have serious problems with your perception and comprehension of written words...

lollll... So u still dey here dey cry.... Eyaaaa.. Tek hrt my dear
Re: ... by hippyzuki(f): 8:52am On Sep 12, 2014
free2ryhme:

Good you confirm I have a brain but yours is full of shit little wonder one-celled organisms do out score you in IQ tests. 
. Hehehehehe Mr unicellular organism. U slow sha. @least mine contains something urs is so small it won't contain sand. Learn to argue constructively. Slowpokeee
Re: ... by Dreyl(m): 8:52am On Sep 12, 2014
marieolae: Her hand is dark compared to her face lols hmmm just wondering
hater! See her big mouth undecided
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 12, 2014
rozzay:
My dear have I eva luked for ur trouble I don't think so, I just bliv in putting people in dier place simple. am same me, my bf is here on nland nd reads my post daily, he only cautions me wen am passing my boundary but as far as dis thread goes I think I was ok. Thank u
@ kelvingraphics don't worry u r free to take any space come nd see me later. Hehehehe
Re: ... by Trendy247: 9:33am On Sep 12, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

gringringrin
¥eye dey smell ba?grin

@Op... Picture of U and her together or she is just an internet gal U download her pix 4rm who knows where...
But bia o, according to statistics NL has abt 1.2million members and lets say the population of women outta dat figure is lyk half (600,000) or more self how come this op and some other think-alike people lyk him keep opening threadz taging theirself or any gal they see the most beautiful gal or handsome boy. Like say them don see all em gals/boys pix.

I no know say some peopls still the think wìth their anus 4 this kind 21st century o.gringrin

There are other matured way of seeking 4 attention na.

indeed yeye dey smell.grin

I dey like to comment 4 first page of a thread lyk dis. how i wish ROZZAY go gree sell her space 4 me embarassed
lol... SEE DIS UGLY MOFO SEF WEY I BIN DEY BEG MY FRNZ TO VOTE FOR... No wori ur prick go stand again
Re: ... by EmoBoy(m): 9:53am On Sep 12, 2014
Ivyy fine pass your sister. cool
Re: ... by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:55am On Sep 12, 2014
Trendy247:
lol... SEE DIS UGLY MOFO SEF WEY I BIN DEY BEG MY FRNZ TO VOTE FOR... No wori ur prick go stand again
E pain am otonguetonguetonguetongue

And what does voting 4 me gat to do with ur level of stupidity?? Mehnn, ur foolishness dey dance Skelewu and Shoki together.. (what a combogrin) Well U kan contest 4 Mr. NairaLand next year Mr. Handsome Mofo so that i kan vote back 4 U.

I dey wait make U create thread with ur Mama pix tmrw xo that we go applaud her as the most beautiful mother here on NL.. U no dey shame. At ur age U are still acting lyk a dummie, not even a matured dummie but an immatured one.
I pity ur miserable life.

Why not create a thread 4 ur ugly self, u dey go create 4 anoda girl wey U dey claim to be ur sis...

Ehen, b4 i 4get. Thank U 4 voting 4 me o, but why did U vote 4 me? U found me worthy voting for or i bribed U to?

Good morning Mr. Handsome Mofogrin

The maximum i comment on dis kinda stinking threadz is just twice which i have just completed.

Bye bye and keep wandering in ur stupidity sir.grin
Re: ... by free2ryhme: 10:15am On Sep 12, 2014
soloqy:

He believe his sis pic is more beautiful than all the nairaland babe pics put togeda is just a simple harmless post inviting a meaningful conversation with evidence(s) to dispute his claims if any NL babe is worth the challenge not to make a caricature of the sisters pic.

If any NL babe is game let them present their pics after all he throw a challenge at them not insult them .

And mind u don't cross the thin line with me I will not come at you easy
Re: ... by free2ryhme: 10:25am On Sep 12, 2014
lanicky: Hmnmm! She's beautiful in her own way.....bt if u're trying to compare her with Nl girls.....OP!! I'll rate her 10/100.

Em apologise for calling you a frog

I nvr meant to insult you
Re: ... by ivyy(f): 10:50am On Sep 12, 2014
EmoBoy: Ivyy fine pass your sister. cool
kiss
Re: ... by lanicky(f): 10:53am On Sep 12, 2014
free2ryhme:

why are women jealous when they see something they don't have ...

you no fine reach the girl ...

Me sef wey resemble frog fine pass u

Fixed.

1 Like

Re: ... by lanicky(f): 10:59am On Sep 12, 2014
free2ryhme:

Em apologise for calling you a frog

I nvr meant to insult you

Oh! Realy?

I woulda call u a menstrual waste.... thank God u've apologized.
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
free2ryhme:

it took a great deal of courage for him to post his lil sis picture and you all shld be appreciative rather than shutting him down or commenting negatively.. if you were his sister he will definitely do the same for you .. encourage a broda

Alright! ..I'll delete my comment.
Re: ... by Trendy247: 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
E pain am otonguetonguetonguetongue

And what does voting 4 me gat to do with ur level of stupidity?? Mehnn, ur foolishness dey dance Skelewu and Shoki together.. (what a combogrin) Well U kan contest 4 Mr. NairaLand next year Mr. Handsome Mofo so that i kan vote back 4 U.

I dey wait make U create thread with ur Mama pix tmrw xo that we go applaud her as the most beautiful mother here on NL.. U no dey shame. At ur age U are still acting lyk a dummie, not even a matured dummie but an immatured one.
I pity ur miserable life.

Why not create a thread 4 ur ugly self, u dey go create 4 anoda girl wey U dey claim to be ur sis...

Ehen, b4 i 4get. Thank U 4 voting 4 me o, but why did U vote 4 me? U found me worthy voting for or i bribed U to?

Good morning Mr. Handsome Mofogrin

The maximum i comment on dis kinda stinking threadz is just twice which i have just completed.

Bye bye and keep wandering in ur stupidity sir.grin
(in peter's voice) U'RE AN UGLY MOFO..
u tink say i dey lyk u wey go download ppl's pix com dey use am form?
UNAM IKOT MKPO
Re: ... by free2ryhme: 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
lanicky:

Oh! Realy?

I woulda call u a menstrual waste.... thank God u've apologized.

It still baffles to find human beings like you do exist on nairaland. Haba I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce. Why don't you slip into something more comfortable...like a coma.

Oh lest I remind you If you really want to know about wastes you should ask your parents
Re: ... by free2ryhme: 2:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
glitest:

Alright! ..I'll delete my comment.

Aaw that's sweet

You are a true example of a lady unlike some hoodrats who just open their gutter are pour out senselessness onto every post
Re: ... by free2ryhme: 2:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
lanicky:

Fixed.

Mehn u dull sha
#hoodrat
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
free2ryhme:

Aaw that's sweet

You are a true example of a lady unlike some hoodrats who just open their gutter are pour out senselessness onto every post

Hmmm!....Thanks.
Re: ... by free2ryhme: 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
Logicalmindy:

You are the foolish iidiot here.

The girl stated that OP sister is beautiful but ain't beautiful than all NL girls which is quite obvious with her big nose and flat chest and you started insulting her. He even insulted them as a people that steals picture online.

Quit being a psycophant or you have a motive for defending OP?

Because of Pvssy right? Inconsequential baastard

Now you r beginning to feel like someone who just drowned.

Obviously you r the pevert to beware of

You just analyze a picture out of sheer hatred and I wonder how you sleep at night. You r a complete waste to humanity.

You are a slowpoke and an imbelic. Now you are just the opposite an imbelic and a slowpoke
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
free2ryhme:

[s]Now you r beginning to feel like someone who just drowned.

Obviously you r the pevert to beware of

You just analyze a picture out of sheer hatred and I wonder how you sleep at night. You r a complete waste to humanity.

You are a slowpoke and an imbelic. Now you are just the opposite an imbelic and a slowpoke[/s]

Bastard!

I thought you have given up. Don't let me start with you or your wreckless life won't remain the same again.

Cretinous fvcktard
Re: ... by free2ryhme: 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Bastard!

I thought you have given up. Don't let me start with you or your wreckless life won't remain the same again.

Cretinous fvcktard

You are so nasty mere reading your post one might get an eye infection.

Everytime u open ur mouth sum idiot starts talking

Guy, go home NL is full
Re: ... by tellwisdom: 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
Trendy247:
NO... I no wan mek u use am dey draw ur prick mek e no pull out
grin
Re: ... by SwagPower: 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2014
amiskurie: Disappointed

She won't qualify if she contest to be my girlfriend.
Say dt again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture: Who Looks More Sexy Between These 2? / Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year / OMG! You Will Not Believe The Size Of This Woman's Bum (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.