Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

OMG! You Will Not Believe The Size Of This Woman's Bum (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG! You Will Not Believe The Size Of This Woman's Bum (photo) (9143 Views)

Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood / Teenager Flashes Her Bum In A Revealing Ankara Outfit For Her Prom Night / Omg: You Cant Resist Tears After Reading This True Life Story(cries) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! You Will Not Believe The Size Of This Woman's Bum (photo) by Petfadblog: 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2019
As the economic recession in Nigeria bites harder, Nigerians seems to be using social media humour to escape any looming depression.

This is a mind-boggling photo retrieved from a massive social media page where Nigerians have debated heavily on the authenticity of the huge backside of this unnamed woman.

Some social media users took time to drop hilarious commenters that threw the page into a rowdy session of heated arguments. A group of people alleged the seeming black American woman must have squeezed a piece of foam under her skirt before taking the photo.

Others claim it might be a photoshop exhibition wihile some suggested it could be a product of booty implants as seen in the developed world.

In conclusion, a few others defended the natural status of the humongous bum as they made reference to the big backsides of middle-aged Nigerian women operating local restaurants popularly called 'Mama Put' as well as other full time Yoruba housewives.

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/09/omg-you-will-not-believe-size-of-this.html

1 Share

Re: OMG! You Will Not Believe The Size Of This Woman's Bum (photo) by Kingpinukecy(m): 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2019
This one na cushion chair na!!!
Re: OMG! You Will Not Believe The Size Of This Woman's Bum (photo) by judgementyard(m): 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
What is dis?

Re: OMG! You Will Not Believe The Size Of This Woman's Bum (photo) by Jayslicky: 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2019
Any man that can last 5minutes doggy style on that bum without ejaculating deserves to be inducted to the Hall of fame.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OMG! You Will Not Believe The Size Of This Woman's Bum (photo) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2019
Jayslicky:
Any man that can last 5minutes doggy style on that bum without ejaculating deserves to be inducted to the Hall of fame.
lipsrsealed
Re: OMG! You Will Not Believe The Size Of This Woman's Bum (photo) by Maxcollins042(m): 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2019
She is a centaur

11 Likes

Re: OMG! You Will Not Believe The Size Of This Woman's Bum (photo) by mamajj17(f): 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2019
I really pity her WC grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: OMG! You Will Not Believe The Size Of This Woman's Bum (photo) by marshalldgreat(m): 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2019
Na mess full inside so lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: OMG! You Will Not Believe The Size Of This Woman's Bum (photo) by Readonee35L(m): 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2019
Maxcollins042:
She is a centaur
You're right.
Re: OMG! You Will Not Believe The Size Of This Woman's Bum (photo) by solmusdesigns: 4:20pm On Sep 21, 2019
thats a pawg

1 Like

Re: OMG! You Will Not Believe The Size Of This Woman's Bum (photo) by DeviIhimseIf: 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
thats a pawg
[/s]
Re: OMG! You Will Not Believe The Size Of This Woman's Bum (photo) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 21, 2019
I guess the lady is from Zimbabwe or Kenya
Re: OMG! You Will Not Believe The Size Of This Woman's Bum (photo) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2019
Motaro

5 Likes

Re: OMG! You Will Not Believe The Size Of This Woman's Bum (photo) by ogawisdom(m): 6:27pm On Sep 21, 2019
Na dem shocked
Re: OMG! You Will Not Believe The Size Of This Woman's Bum (photo) by WildChild00(m): 6:27pm On Sep 21, 2019
Eketebiyekete grin
Re: OMG! You Will Not Believe The Size Of This Woman's Bum (photo) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2019
This one don become UNICORN
Re: OMG! You Will Not Believe The Size Of This Woman's Bum (photo) by leonard002(m): 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2019

2 Likes

Re: OMG! You Will Not Believe The Size Of This Woman's Bum (photo) by VIRGINlabia(m): 10:32pm On Sep 21, 2019
This is called OVATUM MANTAMUS grin grin
Re: OMG! You Will Not Believe The Size Of This Woman's Bum (photo) by VIRGINlabia(m): 10:33pm On Sep 21, 2019
Ukwu ugwu onyeama........as the ukwu dey like this, how the virgimus go come dey?
Re: OMG! You Will Not Believe The Size Of This Woman's Bum (photo) by MarianaTrench: 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2019
This reminds me of Sarah Baartman

1 Like

Re: OMG! You Will Not Believe The Size Of This Woman's Bum (photo) by Balingz: 2:06am On Sep 22, 2019
Wow.
Re: OMG! You Will Not Believe The Size Of This Woman's Bum (photo) by Burgerlomo: 2:32am On Sep 22, 2019
Olumo rock grin
Re: OMG! You Will Not Believe The Size Of This Woman's Bum (photo) by Petfadblog: 5:56am On Sep 22, 2019

1 Share

Re: OMG! You Will Not Believe The Size Of This Woman's Bum (photo) by tillaman(m): 6:23am On Sep 22, 2019
Holy potatoes shocked
What a bouncing castle
A niqqa like me gonna end up dead if I had a chance With that woman, a niqqa won’t stop nutting
Aro1 comman see natural African as just the way you love them
Re: OMG! You Will Not Believe The Size Of This Woman's Bum (photo) by chubinwa(m): 6:43am On Sep 22, 2019
With this, you don't need any side table again. just place your food or drink on it and eat
Re: OMG! You Will Not Believe The Size Of This Woman's Bum (photo) by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 22, 2019
tillaman:
Holy potatoes shocked
What a bouncing castle
A niqqa like me gonna end up dead if I had a chance With that woman, a niqqa won’t stop nutting
Aro1 comman see natural African as just the way you love them
damn! This is too massive bro,am OUT!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG! You Will Not Believe The Size Of This Woman's Bum (photo) by bastardmod: 7:43am On Sep 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: OMG! You Will Not Believe The Size Of This Woman's Bum (photo) by johnsonpolice: 8:00am On Sep 22, 2019
bastardmod:
Spits...https://www.nairaland.com/5430315/women-scum-2
wow this is some else ,lover of big thing over to you.
Re: OMG! You Will Not Believe The Size Of This Woman's Bum (photo) by franklingud(m): 8:33am On Sep 22, 2019
Nonsense
Re: OMG! You Will Not Believe The Size Of This Woman's Bum (photo) by Mouthpis(m): 11:06am On Sep 22, 2019
Human horse.

One can actually sit on that bum and ride her like a horse.

Re: OMG! You Will Not Believe The Size Of This Woman's Bum (photo) by Emmaari: 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2019
Chaiii..odiegu,
Re: OMG! You Will Not Believe The Size Of This Woman's Bum (photo) by franchasng: 2:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
Every man deserves a taste of this kind of stuff before he joins his ancestors shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Single Girl With Married Male Friends Only? / My Fiancee's Sister Is Seducing Me. / Guys, Can You Marry This Lady? PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.