Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

She Paid My T FARE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Paid My T FARE (2317 Views)

Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead / I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. / He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Paid My T FARE by Elbizzcklinz(m): 10:27pm On Sep 11, 2014
-- I love to share my most surprising moments.....

... i happen to embark on a business tour in a company vehicle with my colleages.... as a networker.... i talk to everyone, no fear, no doubt... i picked up a chat with a female colleage who happens to stay some miles after my junction.....We took same public transportation after leaving the company car. -It happened that as a banker, i have calculated my expenses and need not to spend much cos of my next day movement. I paid my t. fare, reaching few km to where i will come down... i alerted the conductor, she noticed and asked if i had paid mine, i said yes.... to my surprise she gave back to me my T fare and said she wants to pay.. i accepted and complimented her. Really, matured mind, pls with no bad words what does it mean for a lady to pay your T fare.
Re: She Paid My T FARE by Tallesty1(m): 10:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
undecidedundecidedundecidedundecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Paid My T FARE by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 11, 2014
It means she is your Friend and she's investing.
Ain't you are banker? You ought to know that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Paid My T FARE by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
Elbizzcklinz: -- I love to share my most surprising moments.....

... i happen to embark on a business tour in a company vehicle with my colleages.... as a networker.... i talk to everyone, no fear, no doubt... i picked up a chat with a female colleage who happens to stay some miles after my junction.....We took same public transportation after leaving the company car. -It happened that as a banker, i have calculated my expenses and need not to spend much cos of my next day movement. I paid my t. fare, reaching few km to where i will come down... i alerted the conductor, she noticed and asked if i had paid mine, i said yes.... to my surprise she gave back to me my T fare and said she wants to pay.. i accepted and complimented her. Really, matured mind, pls with no bad words what does it mean for a lady to pay your T fare.

Totally meant nothing ma dear...
Re: She Paid My T FARE by djeezy(m): 10:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
Don't think she's already crazy about you. It could be her just being nice without more......My t.fare has been paid for before by a lady too but I deemed it to be a nice gesture and nothing more. You just made a friend.

2 Likes

Re: She Paid My T FARE by Elbizzcklinz(m): 10:41pm On Sep 11, 2014
Ceasar1: It means she is your Friend and she's investing.
Ain't you are banker? You ought to know that.

lol.... investing in me as to receive her profit..... no oooo.... there she fails
Re: She Paid My T FARE by Elbizzcklinz(m): 10:43pm On Sep 11, 2014
djeezy: Don't think she's already crazy about you. It could be her just being nice without more......My t.fare has been paid for before by a lady too but I deemed it to be a nice gesture and nothing more. You just made a friend.

Yeah you are right..... yeah, she looks nice, kind and quiet.... yeah a friend.... i was really happy.... though i refused taking her number except we meet accidentally again.....
Re: She Paid My T FARE by djeezy(m): 10:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
Elbizzcklinz:

Yeah you are right..... yeah, she looks nice, kind and quiet.... yeah a friend.... i was really happy.... though i refused taking her number except we meet accidentally again.....
Yea good. You did well in not taking her number.
Re: She Paid My T FARE by Andy790(m): 10:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
U shuld av paid 4 ha tfare witout lettin ha knw...
Will extra #200...make u broke for d rest of ur lyf
Nw i d reason ladies runaway 4rm bankers...
Re: She Paid My T FARE by MabraO: 10:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
Frankysnow enter bus come here
I ve found a suitable thread to de****

Don't worry I will pay cool
Re: She Paid My T FARE by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 11, 2014
MabraO: Frankysnow enter bus come here
I ve found a suitable thread to de****

Don't worry I will pay cool
How much is the fare first?
Re: She Paid My T FARE by Elbizzcklinz(m): 11:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
FrankySnow: How much is the fare first?

IT IS SOMETHING TO CALL AN EXPENSE
Re: She Paid My T FARE by 1one: 11:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
Elbizzcklinz: -- I love to share my most surprising moments.....

BEWARE!!! This is not GREEN LIGHT ....
Re: She Paid My T FARE by MabraO: 11:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
FrankySnow: How much is the fare first?

Na just #50 from where u re
Re: She Paid My T FARE by Elbizzcklinz(m): 11:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
Andy790: U shuld av paid 4 ha tfare witout lettin ha knw...

I HAD ALREADY PLANNED AGAINST THE NEXT DAY.... IF I TAKE OUT ONE NAIRA FOR A SOUL I DIDNT PLAN FOR.... MY INITIALS PLAN WILL BE TERMINATED.

-I PLAN AN STICK TO IT.... .no god changes that
Re: She Paid My T FARE by Baddestguyp(m): 11:03pm On Sep 11, 2014
Andy790: U shuld av paid 4 ha tfare witout lettin ha knw...
u really need prayers. no offence sad
Re: She Paid My T FARE by Elbizzcklinz(m): 11:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
MabraO:

you cant guess.... but even if it is that... it is still a road side hawkers profit ***very valuable***
Re: She Paid My T FARE by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
MabraO:

50 naira? What about the distance?
Re: She Paid My T FARE by Elbizzcklinz(m): 11:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
[quote author=Baddestguyp] u really need prayers. no offence sad[/quote

**no offense***i dont need it... i just had one today while in the journey
Re: She Paid My T FARE by Elbizzcklinz(m): 11:08pm On Sep 11, 2014
[quote author=Elbizzcklinz][/quote]
But in essence.... i think i owe her a lot cos no female has done that for me without me demanding it....
Re: She Paid My T FARE by AfricanApple(f): 11:08pm On Sep 11, 2014
kosi big deal at all. I do pay for guy's t fare a times, doesn't mean I'm investing or falling for all or any of them

1 Like

Re: She Paid My T FARE by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
I didn't even understand.

Op your colleague paid your fare abi? There is nothing wrong with it. E dey happen na.

1 Like

Re: She Paid My T FARE by MabraO: 11:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
Elbizzcklinz:

you cant guess.... but even if it is that... it is still a road side hawkers profit ***very valuable***

U got it very very
But it's not worthy of ur mention natongue
Re: She Paid My T FARE by MabraO: 11:14pm On Sep 11, 2014
FrankySnow: 50 naira? What about the distance?

Short distance
Maryland to Anthony
Re: She Paid My T FARE by Elbizzcklinz(m): 11:14pm On Sep 11, 2014
FrankySnow: I didn't even understand.

Op your colleague paid your fare abi? There is nothing wrong with it. E dey happen na.

The mood, atmosphere and way of occurance differs
Re: She Paid My T FARE by Elbizzcklinz(m): 11:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
MabraO:

Short distance
Maryland to Anthony

Dont dare.... it isnt even what you can jug for... early morning, youi might pant for breathe
Re: She Paid My T FARE by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 11, 2014
Elbizzcklinz:

The mood, atmosphere and way of occurance differs
How?
Re: She Paid My T FARE by Elbizzcklinz(m): 11:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
FrankySnow: How?

_wish u were there but i said.... i had made my own payment.... but she had to give me back the money i paid for and took the cost herself
Re: She Paid My T FARE by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
MabraO:

Short distance
Maryland to Anthony
You want to pay my fare from Maryland to Anthony? Are you mad? Can't you see it's short? Please give me the 50 naira, I will trek. I can't dash any conductor a whole 50 naira for such small journey.
Re: She Paid My T FARE by Elbizzcklinz(m): 11:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
FrankySnow: You want to pay my fare from Maryland to Anthony? Are you mad? Can't you see it's short? Please give me the 50 naira, I will trek. I can't dash any conductor a whole 50 naira for such small journey.

if it is so.... it worth not sharing but it worth a whole of care and deserves appreciation.

-it is a journey that takes a minutes hand run twice a circle on a free road
Re: She Paid My T FARE by MabraO: 11:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
FrankySnow: You want to pay my fare from Maryland to Anthony? Are you mad? Can't you see it's short? Please give me the 50 naira, I will trek. I can't dash any conductor a whole 50 naira for such small journey.

Lol
Oya trek I will use it buy jowo(hope I got it right) bottle water for u
Re: She Paid My T FARE by Elbizzcklinz(m): 11:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
MabraO:

Lol
Oya trek I will use it buy jowo(hope I got it right) bottle water for u

not after a busy day that are tired.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Joined my Husband In party But Now I Regret It / Why You Should Never Marry An Abortion Practitioner? / Urgent Advice Needed (18+pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.