Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

How Can I Convince Her That I Love Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Convince Her That I Love Her? (2023 Views)

. / How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. / How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

How Can I Convince Her That I Love Her? by BedLam: 7:20am On Sep 12, 2014
I met this girl about 2 weeks ago, we talked and exchanged contacts and we started getting involved. She is friendly, cool and the greenlights are there but she said I should "CONVINCE HER" that I love her. Meanwhile, she has been all over me that you would think she is my girlfriend already, I do call as "normal" and we chat too, we've gone out once and I treated her close to perfection.

Please how do I convince her of my love or prove to her that I love her? I'm not really the patient type, I haven't chased a girl beyond 3 weeks before.
Re: How Can I Convince Her That I Love Her? by lokito: 7:24am On Sep 12, 2014
^simple
Re: How Can I Convince Her That I Love Her? by lokito: 7:25am On Sep 12, 2014
Very simple. Just ask for her bank account number. The rest is history
Re: How Can I Convince Her That I Love Her? by TRADELYN: 7:28am On Sep 12, 2014
Just two weeks ago?

Hmmm.... tongue
Re: How Can I Convince Her That I Love Her? by Tymax(m): 7:32am On Sep 12, 2014
After doing all that for her, she still asks you for a foolish proof?

Bro, dump her àss pronto! She's gonna fleece you man. She'll manipulate you into spending your every kobo on her ungrateful little àss. You will eventually BUY her attention. And bro, you won't find it funny.

Look elsewhere. Get close to other more attractive chics and she'll sit up.

Childish chic. angry
Re: How Can I Convince Her That I Love Her? by lirusehn(m): 7:33am On Sep 12, 2014

2 weekz ??

Re: How Can I Convince Her That I Love Her? by tayoxx(m): 7:40am On Sep 12, 2014
just 2 weeks
Re: How Can I Convince Her That I Love Her? by ERCROSS(m): 7:40am On Sep 12, 2014
I think she will be in the best position to give an answer to what kind of proof she wants frm u...
Dont give urself worries ova dis, jst ask her wot kinda proof she wants and insist she tell u or else u aint got anything to prove..
Re: How Can I Convince Her That I Love Her? by BedLam: 7:43am On Sep 12, 2014
Tymax: After doing all that for her, she still asks you for a foolish proof?

Bro, dump her àss pronto! She's gonna fleece you man. She'll manipulate you into spending your every kobo on her ungrateful little àss. You will eventually BUY her attention. And bro, you won't find it funny.

Look elsewhere. Get close to other more attractive chics and she'll sit up.

Childish chic. angry
Bro, I don't think so, she actually paid the cab fare the day we went out, not symptomatic of a typical Nigerian girl.
Re: How Can I Convince Her That I Love Her? by BedLam: 7:44am On Sep 12, 2014
ERCROSS: I think she will be in the best position to give an answer to what kind of proof she wants frm u...
Dont give urself worries ova dis, jst ask her wot kinda proof she wants and insist she tell u or else u aint got anything to prove..
Thanks!
Re: How Can I Convince Her That I Love Her? by diamondpaul(m): 7:44am On Sep 12, 2014
U knw what,?...just Do what romeo did in his time ..
Re: How Can I Convince Her That I Love Her? by BedLam: 7:44am On Sep 12, 2014
tayoxx: just 2 weeks
Yes bro, e too long na......
Re: How Can I Convince Her That I Love Her? by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 12, 2014
Mist Girls dont want their Next relationship to end like the last one maybe that was why she told you that. but tell her to tell you what to do... But you might end up doing something stupid like Cut your finger nails (what my girl told me to do)... Lol I did not anyway
Re: How Can I Convince Her That I Love Her? by BedLam: 7:46am On Sep 12, 2014
diamondpaul: U knw what,?...just Do what romeo did in his time ..
And what exactly, please.
Re: How Can I Convince Her That I Love Her? by BedLam: 7:46am On Sep 12, 2014
impactz: Mist Girls dont want their Next relationship to end like the last one maybe that was why she told you that. but tell her to tell you what to do... But you might end up doing something stupid like Cut your finger nails (what my girl told me to do)... Lol I did not anyway
Lol grin, Na there e go pass spoil.
Re: How Can I Convince Her That I Love Her? by Tymax(m): 7:53am On Sep 12, 2014
BedLam: Bro, I don't think so, she actually paid the cab fare the day we went out, not symptomatic of a typical Nigerian girl.
Oya, go and prove your undyling love.

Bro, it's like you want to go about looking for grenade to catch for her abi? After showing care (already enough proof), the ONLY proof she can ever expect is... Your guess is as good as mine.

Be prepared.
Re: How Can I Convince Her That I Love Her? by BedLam: 7:55am On Sep 12, 2014
Tymax:
Oya, go and prove your undyling love.

Bro, it's like you want to go about looking for grenade to catch for her abi? After showing care (already enough proof), the ONLY proof she can ever expect is... Your guess is good as mine.

Be prepared.
Bro, easy na...... grin You harsh o.
Re: How Can I Convince Her That I Love Her? by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 12, 2014
Hmmm, so ladies be like

Re: How Can I Convince Her That I Love Her? by MrCork: 8:01am On Sep 12, 2014
BedLam: I met this girl about 2 weeks ago, we talked and exchanged contacts and we started getting involved. She is friendly, cool and the greenlights are there but she said I should "CONVINCE HER" that I love her. Meanwhile, she has been all over me that you would think she is my girlfriend already, I do call as "normal" and we chat too, we've gone out once and I treated her close to perfection.

Please how do I convince her of my love or prove to her that I love her? I'm not really the patient type, I haven't chased a girl beyond 3 weeks before.

...betty...see yor head like Ghana made portmanto....so ..u fall in love in 2week juss be cuz babe sat next to u on a bus??..abi?

...bro..no offense but don't u hav skool home wok?

Re: How Can I Convince Her That I Love Her? by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 12, 2014
BedLam: Lol grin, Na there e go pass spoil.
Re: How Can I Convince Her That I Love Her? by BedLam: 8:04am On Sep 12, 2014
MrCork:

...betty...see yor head like Ghana made portmanto....so ..u fall in love in 2week juss be cuz babe sat next to u on a bus??

...bro..no offense but don't u hav skool home wok?
I no mention bus na. How many days does it take to "fall" in love?
Re: How Can I Convince Her That I Love Her? by Exponental(m): 8:09am On Sep 12, 2014
Why d rush? Since she's given u attention, just keep being her friend. U may not really be in love though but just be a gentleman, she's urs.
Re: How Can I Convince Her That I Love Her? by Sunkyphil(m): 8:19am On Sep 12, 2014
i know where u are going u want to hit quick and take-off grin

Re: How Can I Convince Her That I Love Her? by ambrosini593(m): 8:24am On Sep 12, 2014
Infatuation and lost
Re: How Can I Convince Her That I Love Her? by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 12, 2014
...2 weeks is just too early...

You guys know little about each other....You guys need to chill first...

Well, i think she s only trying to play hard to get.....

Re: How Can I Convince Her That I Love Her? by BedLam: 8:37am On Sep 12, 2014
Sunkyphil: i know where u are going u want to hit quick and take-off grin
I'm very certain when it comes to what I want, If I wanted to hit and run, I would tell her and if she no want, na to waka pass. There are many girls who wants hit and run( u no say money no problem grin)
Re: How Can I Convince Her That I Love Her? by BedLam: 8:38am On Sep 12, 2014
temigracie: ...2 weeks is just too early...

You guys know little about each other....You guys need to chill first...

Well, i think she s only trying to play hard to get.....
I swear that trick no de work for me! sad
Re: How Can I Convince Her That I Love Her? by Sunkyphil(m): 8:39am On Sep 12, 2014
BedLam: I'm very certain when it comes to what I want, If I wanted to hit and run, I would tell her and if she no want, na to waka pass. There are many girls who wants hit and run( u no say money no problem grin)
IF I HEAR
Re: How Can I Convince Her That I Love Her? by MrCork: 9:09am On Sep 12, 2014
BedLam: I no mention bus na. How many days does it take to "fall" in love?

...the number one rule is that u fall in love within 3 weeek only if she dark skin.....for light skin females...u fall only after 5 month! angry

Re: How Can I Convince Her That I Love Her? by tayoxx(m): 2:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
BedLam: Yes bro, e too long na......
e too short to love and too long to Bleep
Re: How Can I Convince Her That I Love Her? by 1one: 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
BedLam: I met this girl about 2 weeks ago we talked and exchanged contacts and we started getting involved. She is friendly, cool and the greenlights are there but she said I should "CONVINCE HER" that I love her. Meanwhile, she has been all over me that you would think she is my girlfriend already, I do call as "normal" and we chat too, we've gone out once and I treated her close to perfection.

In just two weeks and you're in love? how do you guys do it that you fall in love so easily.. Please I would like to know because I have very cool, funny and intelligent female friends but I've not fallen in love with any over the years.. undecided

Re: How Can I Convince Her That I Love Her? by justscorch: 11:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
Rape that bish if she doesn't fall in love after that then fucck that bish

When You Get Hurt, What Makes You Feel Better? / Ladies What Would You Like Your Biggest Xmas Gift To Be? / Serious Matter