Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (32772 Views)

How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? / How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. / How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Fatalveli(m): 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2014

1 Like

Re: . by bastien: 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
Play mojo for dem or u copy dos story wey people dey post for nairaland sexual section giver dem

Thank me later wink

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 04, 2014
Go find LovePeddler. Or else be ready to take am by fire by force.
Re: . by bruno419(m): 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2014
bro believe it or not none of them is a virgin..

try rape!
Re: . by Akpaife(m): 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2014
Them will start begging n crying till u pity them n leave them make sure u beg n cry till them pity u also when them ask 4 money

continue dey pity them till them dry ur pocket n dump u nigeira girls r nt smilling

Guy r u a learner? Open ur eye

5 Likes

Re: . by Tallesty1(m): 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2014
First: They are not virgins.

Second: You have zero in romancing.

Third: Having three gfs at once is foolishness.

Four: You are Learner.

6 Likes

Re: . by Fatalveli(m): 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2014
Re: . by zeb04(f): 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
My advice. Let them meet each other,if they are silly they wld fight for your attention including offering sex.

2nd advice dump them all and go meet a prostitute.

My advice for the girls,dump this looser nd find a better man

2 Likes

Re: . by sawg91(m): 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2014
zeb04: My advice. Let them meet each other,if they are silly they wld fight for your attention including offering sex.

How is he a looser?
Re: . by Fatalveli(m): 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
zeb04: My advice. Let them meet each other,if they are silly they wld fight for your attention including offering sex.

well I could @least offer them to u, Idiot

1 Like

Re: . by Pr0ton: 5:08pm On Jul 04, 2014
Nothing
Re: . by braine(m): 5:17pm On Jul 04, 2014
Go find yourself a hooker. You can get for as low as 1k, it will save you stress of those babes.
Re: . by Butoneday2(m): 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2014
Tallesty1: First: They are not virgins.

Second: You have zero in romancing.

Third: Having three gfs at once is foolishness.

Four: You are Learner.
Five: He is there mugu.

1 Like

Re: . by DocAdray(f): 7:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
OP : Story! Story!

ME : Story!!!

OP : Once upon a time...

ME : Liar!!!

3 Likes

Re: . by OohMpa: 7:49pm On Jul 04, 2014
So you've been dating 3 boys that are virgins and you're trying to unzip their trouser while they lie nyash up?

And you even reach base 2? shocked shocked

Bro, you a gäy hero angry

2 Likes

Re: . by Afrok(m): 8:38pm On Jul 04, 2014
Chai... Abeg confirm their virginity first before you start thinking about how to break it, it's obvious none of the girls is a virgin and they're taking advantage of you been an amateur. Am sure there is a guy somewhere the girls dey beg to bang them, abeg wise up and chop the kitty-cat.

I just remember my friend that called me today telling me he beat up his girlfriend (they've been living couples life in school for two years) over an issue, trust me d guy dey complain bitterly say d girl no dey allow am penetrate only romance and he's tired. Definitely, that may be the backbone to their breakup. Ladies, denying a guy that few minutes of enjoyment is not always good.
Re: . by divasXpose: 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2014
Fatalveli: Recently, I'm dating 3 girls to in which to my surprise, the 3 of them are claiming to be a virgin! Well sex is c'mon in every guy and believe me, I tried all dis sweet words dat God created in my cerebrum just to convince them 2 have sex wit me, I even go to the extent of romancing them till dey orgasm! But whenever I'm about to unbutton dat mighty trouser, dey won't let me, and dey will start begging and crying until I pity and leave them alone! Pls wah can I do to make em' wanna have sex.....

I would say you should leave them and face your study..

am so way sure that a matured mind would never come nairaland for this kind...

many of us have turned nairaland to hospital.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 04, 2014
simple... marry them.... (sips alomo )

1 Like

Re: . by zube01(m): 10:52pm On Jul 04, 2014
Hehehhehe! Kpele!
Re: . by BluePearls(m): 8:30am On Jul 05, 2014
Dude LEAVE THEM ALONE! Find some other holes to stick your dick in..smh
Re: . by BluePearls(m): 8:35am On Jul 05, 2014
divasXpose:

Imagine the kind thing wey Nairaland dey breed these days...I just get pissed when I read somethings on these thread, from supposedly mature minds. grin
Re: . by LOZENGE(m): 10:34am On Jul 05, 2014
i forsee cradle robber
Re: . by cococandy(f): 10:50am On Jul 05, 2014
Tomorrow this one will start looking for virgin to marry but he's here plotting on how to convince them to lose theirs. undecided

1 Like

Re: . by egopersonified(f): 11:11am On Jul 05, 2014
divasXpose:

thank you, what this guy needs is serious advice not all these he is getting here, so many guys in this same situation would immediately open this thread to know the secret. When she gets pregnant, he will disappear. Op, u better think and build yr future now.
Re: . by 190: 11:13am On Jul 05, 2014
Virgin gf shocked

r u sure shes not taking it fully elsewhere.. better find a way to nail that girl before
she escapes wink
Re: . by cococandy(f): 11:43am On Jul 05, 2014
That's why there are no virgins left.
Y'all keep looking for ways to nail them.
Then you start crying at the 'looseness' of modern day girls.
tongue

quote author=190]Virgin gf shocked

r u sure shes not taking it fully elsewhere.. better find a way to nail that girl before
she escapes wink
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: . by Missmossy(f): 11:52am On Jul 05, 2014
cococandy: Tomorrow this one will start looking for virgin to marry but he's here plotting on how to convince them to lose theirs. undecided
Imaginesad

2 Likes

Re: . by 190: 11:56am On Jul 05, 2014
cococandy: That's why there are no virgins left.
Y'all keep looking for ways to nail them.
Then you start crying at the 'looseness' of modern day girls.
tongue

quote author=190]Virgin gf shocked

she escapes wink

Na u sabi, but what i do know is that im sure you're equally tight urself
i wont mind checking that out if you dont mind wink wink
Re: . by JoeCutie(m): 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2014
Doc. Adray:
OP : Story! Story!

ME : Story!!!

OP : Once upon a time...

ME : Liar!!!
Miss Conji Doc; your head dey there jare. grin

1 Like

Re: . by Ayorh4you(m): 12:09pm On Jul 05, 2014
DUDE GO AND FACE YOUR STUDY. SEX WILL COME WHEN U ARE GROWN AND SUCCESSFUL. MY 1PENNY

1 Like

Re: . by whao: 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2014
Fatalveli: Recently, I'm dating 3 girls to in which to my surprise, the 3 of them are claiming to be a virgin!

I am not surprised either that you re dating 3girls. Real men have only a girl that they can be proud of and care for; now can see you are still a young boy. Better repent or else the law of karma will catch up with you.

Fatalveli: Well sex is c'mon in every guy and believe me, I tried all dis sweet words dat God created in my cerebrum just to convince them 2 have sex wit me, I even go to the extent of romancing them till dey orgasm! But whenever I'm about to unbutton dat mighty trouser, dey won't let me,

Sex is common for the ungodly and people of no conscience cos if your sister for instance who has been proud of her parents for training her to be a virgin till God give her a husband will come telling you a man like your type disvirgin her! Tell me what you will do? Sex is not the ultimate bro, but your pride and value will keep you alive and different from many others. Pls DON'T DISVIRGIN THEM but advice them and pray you marry one who ll love you till the end.

Fatalveli: Pls wah can I do to make em' wanna have sex.....

My advice for you is to be patient and wait till you get married. Remember if they where to be your sisters, how will you feel? Get one amongst them and love her not minding what you will gain from her now but the blessings that awaits you both after the marriage. Goodluck bro.

1 Like

Re: . by BluePearls(m): 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2014
If I use vex talk wetin dey my mind this OP no go like me. Imagine sey na hin sister dem dey talk about like this, wetin hin for do?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger / Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks / Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.