Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,311 members, 7,954,247 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:19 PM

Seun Where Is The Justice? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Where Is The Justice? (776 Views)

Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate / Jega’s Brother Justice A.A. Jega Who Died In Hajj Stampede (Photo) / Seun Where Is Nairaland Congratulatory Letter To GMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Seun Where Is The Justice? by Bugatie(m): 8:02am On Sep 12, 2014
Mr Seun,
I created a thread here on the "Horrifying condition of road in Portharcourt"
https://www.nairaland.com/1870663/take-look-these-horriffying-roads and it was moved to Travels section.
I asked to know why and the thread was deleted by your Mods or only God knows who.
But a thread by Abagworo https://www.nairaland.com/1898587/jonathan-port-harcourt-owerri-express-road is allowed to be here the Politics section and no one has moved it they did mine! Even when the contents are same and no difference.

Note also that I sent series of private messages to the Mods without any response.

I don't intend to question your authority here as this is your business but my question is what are your conditions for moving topics, and why will a thread be deleted without even any recourse to the Op.
Re: Seun Where Is The Justice? by MabraO: 8:20am On Sep 12, 2014
Don't mind Seun and his sick mods
They be closing threads nd moving unnecessary thread at will
I guess being a mod a clouded their sense of reasoning
Re: Seun Where Is The Justice? by Bugatie(m): 8:30am On Sep 12, 2014
MabraO: Don't mind Seun and his sick mods
They be closing threads nd moving unnecessary thread at will
I guess being a mod a clouded their sense of reasoning

Very disappointing that a Mod can just delete a thread he is not comfortable with, without any reason because he has the button
Re: Seun Where Is The Justice? by Marotzke(m): 8:40am On Sep 12, 2014
check your headings and compare with that of Abagworo. You think mods like to terrify members with bombastic headlines designed primarily to induce fear, unrest and anger? Please take your media terrorism somewhere else.
Re: Seun Where Is The Justice? by Firefire(m): 8:49am On Sep 12, 2014
Marotzke: check your headings and compare with that of Abagworo. You think mods like to terrify members with bombastic headlines designed primarily to induce fear, unrest and anger? Please take your media terrorism somewhere else.

Please take your media terrorism somewhere else. grin

I hail oooo

2 Likes

Re: Seun Where Is The Justice? by Bugatie(m): 8:51am On Sep 12, 2014
Marotzke: check your headings and compare with that of Abagworo. You think mods like to terrify members with bombastic headlines designed primarily to induce fear, unrest and anger? Please take your media terrorism somewhere else.

I have checked and saw no difference between both.
Now tell me what difference it will make when such thread is moved to a milder section like Travels?
Re: Seun Where Is The Justice? by Seun(m): 9:31am On Sep 12, 2014
I agree with the current location of the topics in question.

(1)

Alleged Boko Haram Sponsor Modu Sheriff Storms Mauduguri With 200-soldier Protec / Ekiti Is Our Own And We Will Recover The State From PDP – Fayemi / The Difference Between Governor Theodore Ahamefula Orji’s C.o.n. And Chief Orji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.