Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,592 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Man, 35, Beaten To Stupor Forplaying Loud Music In Ebonyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man, 35, Beaten To Stupor Forplaying Loud Music In Ebonyi (762 Views)

President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] / 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church / Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man, 35, Beaten To Stupor Forplaying Loud Music In Ebonyi by eunisam: 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
ABAKALIKI—A 35- -year-old
man, Mr. Paul Igwe, was
weekend beaten to stupor at
Enyibuchiri Street, off Ezza
Road, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State, for disturbing his co-tenants
by raising the volume of his
musical set too high. Igwe was allegedly beaten by
his co-tenants, leaving him
with deep cuts on the back of
his head as blood was seen
gushing out from the injuries. Vanguard learnt that the victim was attacked after
rejecting several appeals to
lower the volume of his
musical set, which had been
constituting a nuisance to the
environment. The victim was, afterwards
rushed to the Federal Teaching
Hospital Abakaliki, FETHA, by
his wife and concerned
neighbours for medical
treatment when it became obvious that he was lapsing
into coma. As at the time of this report,
the victim who did want to
speak on the matter, was still
waiting to be discharged from
the hospital as plaster was
seen on the side of his headhttp://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/man-35-beaten-stupor-playing-loud-music-ebonyi/
Re: Man, 35, Beaten To Stupor Forplaying Loud Music In Ebonyi by eunisam: 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
I was an eye witness but added a link cos u wil ask4it
Re: Man, 35, Beaten To Stupor Forplaying Loud Music In Ebonyi by desgiezd(m): 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
Next time he will learn not to disturb his neighbours even after several warnings!
Re: Man, 35, Beaten To Stupor Forplaying Loud Music In Ebonyi by PapaNnamdi: 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
eunisam: I was an eye witness but added a link cos u wil ask4it
add pictures join, else ardonbilivit
Re: Man, 35, Beaten To Stupor Forplaying Loud Music In Ebonyi by eunisam: 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
PapaNnamdi:
add pictures join, else ardonbilivit
I knew it!
Re: Man, 35, Beaten To Stupor Forplaying Loud Music In Ebonyi by eunisam: 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
desgiezd: Next time he will learn not to disturb his neighbours even after several warnings!
I thought am d only one that get irritated on loud music.except in the club
Re: Man, 35, Beaten To Stupor Forplaying Loud Music In Ebonyi by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
speechless
Re: Man, 35, Beaten To Stupor Forplaying Loud Music In Ebonyi by omenka(m): 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
At last, a news from Ebonyi!!! cheesycheesy

4 Likes

Re: Man, 35, Beaten To Stupor Forplaying Loud Music In Ebonyi by PapaNnamdi: 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
eunisam: I knew it!
oh hoooh
so pls add smal pictures biko
Re: Man, 35, Beaten To Stupor Forplaying Loud Music In Ebonyi by kokoA(m): 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
The only time loud music makes sense to me is after gulping close to half bottle of JD in the club.
Re: Man, 35, Beaten To Stupor Forplaying Loud Music In Ebonyi by eunisam: 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
kokoA: The only time loud music makes sense to me is after gulping close to half bottle of JD in the club.
but even at that not for the detriment of your nabour
Re: Man, 35, Beaten To Stupor Forplaying Loud Music In Ebonyi by achi4u(m): 9:55am On Sep 25, 2014
omenka: At last, a news from Ebonyi!!! cheesycheesy
if u still don't know what to say then keep quite and pass.
At topic,
It serves him right, I hate that loud tin except in the right place like night club or ceremonies.
This is 21st century.

(1) (Reply)

So The APC Lawmakers Walked Out Of The Floor Of House Of Representatives / US Man Beheads Colleague, Wounds Another For Refusing To Convert To Islam / Are You A Narcissist?: Take This Quiz And Post Your Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.