Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Ways To Know How Ladies Sends Their Greenlight Tactics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Know How Ladies Sends Their Greenlight Tactics (2271 Views)

How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly / (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics / Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Know How Ladies Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by shumuel(m): 9:40am On Sep 12, 2014
Many guys have been complaining of being confused weather she was sending a Green light or Not, some reactions from a female either friend or not has made a lot of guys think - is she really into me ?
Well these are a list of how Ladies flash their Green lights at you.

1. If she keeps stairing at you.
2. If she stirks a conversation with a smile.
3. If she directly or indirectly ask for your Digits (Phone No, BBM, street No e.t.c).
4. If she keeps Smiling at you for no reason.
5. If she keeps coming for a visit uninvited.
6. If she stylisly keep asking if you are Married or asking of your girlfriend.
7. If she likes having conversations on Relationships.
8. If she likes calling you late at night, especially before sleeping and she made you know it.
9. If she keeps texting you just to say Good morning or Good night.
10. If she likes being alone with you.
11. If she keeps requesting for your visits.
12. If she visits you late at night, ladies dont visit at odd hours and plans to return home, so if she does it means you didnt get the code, and if she tells you she wants to return home she doesn't mean it, hope you guys get it now.
13. If she likes you escourting her forther than usual, it means she is still expecting a Hug or a Kiss from you.
14. If she likes escourting you alone and would almost do it to your door steps, guy wake up she is so into you, like Marriage.
15. If she keeps stairing at you during a convo.
16. If she keeps asking questions about your ex. Or the type of person she is.
17. If she keeps giving you pet names.
18. If she stairs with a smile when she sees you.
19. If she runs to give you a hug when she spots you coming from afar, dude if you dont ask her out, shes never gona forgive you.
20. If she laughs at anything you say, even if its not funny.

NOW FOR A LIST OF IF SHE WANTS IT.

1. If she come to visit you and request for movies, to the point she ask you if you have a intimacy movie.
2. If she tells you the ray of light is too much that you should drop the curtians or close the window, guy dont let her tell you a second time.
3. If she comes to visit you and almost immediatly or she later tells you she if feeling sleepy, she is simply telling you let go to the room or lets get sleeping, you code ?
4. If she request for a pat on the back or tells you she is feeling itchy or she needs a massage, guy no dull at all.
5. If she tells you your neighborhood is too noisey that you should lock the door, man she is just telling you to avoid unwanted interupption.
6. If she tells you she is hungry and wants to cook her a meal, ladies sometimes love to be pampered before giving in.
7. If she keeps playing slap boxing with you, jumping and restling with you, man those boby contact means a whole lot, make the nessary move.
8. If she goes to her room leaving alone in the sitting room for a long time, man get to feet and go search for her, thats what she wanted you to do, come into my room and let have a party, you dig?
9. If she keeps up a stairing competiton with you then give up with a shy smile, she's telling you to come over.
10. If she like a convo on sex, straight to the point man.
11. If she quickly redraw herself when you make body contact, even to the point she tells you she is leaving, guy just allow her stand up then draw her close and plant a kiss, she is already praying for it.
12. When she keeps hitting you then laugh over it or run to lay on the floor, she is calling you and it is a SIN not to answer for you will blame youself later with what she would do.

Now A LIST OF SHE WANTS TO MARRY YOU.
1. She cares of how plan your future.
2. If she loves cooking for you and keeps asking how it tastes.
3. If she ask you the type of wife you'd love to marry.
4. If all her convo is based on marriage.
5. If she ask of your profession just immideiatly you met.
6. If she ask of your family and their characters, especially your mother.
7. If she get jelous any time you are around a female friend or she hate a particular close female friend of yours.
8. If she visits you at late hours and confidently tells you she is staying for the night and ask you for one of your T-shirt, guy you don marry.
9. If she encourages and supports you, especially in finances.
10. If she gets angry with you for not acheiving or completing a Goal.
11. If she gladly appericate your late night calls and would rether you guy talk to day break and wont allow you sleep.
12. If she care of how you look and dress, to the point of she buying you clothings, man start preparing you've found yourslef a wife.

These and many more are signs ladies are flashing you their Green light, but she may pretend its not so thats just her being a lady its what they do - pretend.

10 Likes

Re: Ways To Know How Ladies Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 12, 2014
Tis best one write this down grin

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Know How Ladies Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by adekoonlay(m): 9:50am On Sep 12, 2014
Ur head is there jare, well said
Re: Ways To Know How Ladies Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by adekoonlay(m): 9:51am On Sep 12, 2014
polymathic: Tis best one write this down grin
I suppose be the first to comment ooo, agbaya, cheater, ill tell mummy
Re: Ways To Know How Ladies Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 12, 2014
adekoonlay:
I suppose be the first to comment ooo, agbaya, cheater, ill tell mummy
Huh!!! I don't gerrit, why most of ya so concerned 'bout being first to comment.. Do they pay for doing that, lemme knw ooo so that I will always be at alert grin

1 Like

Re: Ways To Know How Ladies Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by shumuel(m): 10:02am On Sep 12, 2014
adekoonlay: Ur head is there jare, well said

thanks grin
adekoonlay: Ur head is there jare, well said

thanks
Re: Ways To Know How Ladies Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by tobiboss(m): 10:54am On Sep 12, 2014
Funny post, i even thought it was spacegoat
Re: Ways To Know How Ladies Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by jideomowunmi(f): 10:55am On Sep 12, 2014
A lady can still do some of all these wit just a friend nah....i av a friend I sometimes slap around & I av no inch of an attraction towards him..and I seriously think most guys da follows dis pattern are gonna loose some of there real friendship.. undecided undecided undecided...
Re: Ways To Know How Ladies Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by hatux: 11:37am On Sep 12, 2014
Good write up bro, just there are little errors in spelling of some words there. Nice one though...
Re: Ways To Know How Ladies Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by tosyne2much(m): 11:54am On Sep 12, 2014
shumuel: NOW FOR A LIST OF IF SHE WANTS IT.

2. If she tells you the ray of light is too much that you should drop the curtians or close the window , guy dont let her tell you a second time.
3. If she comes to visit you and almost immediatly or she later tells you she if feeling sleepy, she is simply telling you let go to the room or lets get sleeping, you code ?
4. If she request for a pat on the back or tells you she is feeling itchy or she needs a massage, guy no dull at all .
5. If she tells you your neighborhood is too noisey that you should lock the door, man she is just telling you to avoid unwanted interupption.
6. If she tells you she is hungry and wants to cook her a meal, ladies sometimes love to be pampered before giving in.
OP this got me laffin seriously... May God bless you for dis
Re: Ways To Know How Ladies Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by shumuel(m): 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
jideomowunmi: A lady can still do some of all these wit just a friend nah....i av a friend I sometimes slap around & I av no inch of an attraction towards him..and I seriously think most guys da follows dis pattern are gonna loose some of there real friendship.. undecided undecided undecided...

having a friend u slap around means you like him for some reason which you might not even know yourself but you are dening yourself of gettn attracted for well know reason, my guess could be
1. You have someone, BF or hubby.
2. He lacks some qualities you really want in a man.
3. You are afraid you will loose a friend if you get too intimate wit him and eventually the whole hits a rock.
E.t.c but seriously you dont make such body or playful contact if you really dont like someone, most Marriages started with friendship without any attraction. So am damn correct in all i posted, only a guy will really code, thats if he has ever expirence any of the mentioned above.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Know How Ladies Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
Dame. Na today I know say I be learner o.

So all those girls whe the come my house. The ask me to lock door and windows them been the tell me something.
And those ones that come to watch R&B movies in my house. Chai I have miss a lot o
Re: Ways To Know How Ladies Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by shumuel(m): 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
tosyne2much: OP this got me laffin seriously... May God bless you for dis

Amen and also to U
Re: Ways To Know How Ladies Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by shumuel(m): 6:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
tobiboss: Funny post, i even thought it was spacegoat

Nope its Shumuel
Re: Ways To Know How Ladies Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by shumuel(m): 7:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
hatux: Good write up bro, just there are little errors in spelling of some words there. Nice one though...

sorry about that i was rushing and created it on phone, i had to control myself from not abbrevating alot, i will correct them when am free, but i believe you got the Gist
Re: Ways To Know How Ladies Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by shumuel(m): 7:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
polymathic: Tis best one write this down grin

Very Good, so you wont fail in your next Exam, expo thingz, Lol
Re: Ways To Know How Ladies Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by dayoungmoney1: 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
cool tips. me like it! wink
Re: Ways To Know How Ladies Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by shumuel(m): 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
dayoungmoney1: cool tips. me like it! wink

Am Glad you do
Re: Ways To Know How Ladies Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 12, 2014
shumuel:

Very Good, so you wont fail in your next Exam, expo thingz, Lol
I tell u, u sabi as e dey go wella...

1 Like

Re: Ways To Know How Ladies Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by hatux: 6:44am On Sep 13, 2014
shumuel:

sorry about that i was rushing and created it on phone, i had to control myself from not abbrevating alot, i will correct them when am free, but i believe you got the Gist
Sure' thanks!

1 Like

Re: Ways To Know How Ladies Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by MisterLongman(m): 7:47am On Sep 13, 2014
@Op you sabi as e dey go

1 Like

Re: Ways To Know How Ladies Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by 100Cents: 9:05am On Sep 13, 2014
Poster, you tried o.

I have seen all these one time or the other.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Know How Ladies Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by dwilliams: 9:59am On Sep 13, 2014
shumuel: Many guys have been complaining of being confused weather she was sending a Green light or Not, some reactions from a female either friend or not has made a lot of guys think - is she really into me ?
Well these are a list of how Ladies flash their Green lights at you.

1. If she keeps stairing at you.
2. If she stirks a conversation with a smile.
3. If she directly or indirectly ask for your Digits (Phone No, BBM, street No e.t.c).
4. If she keeps Smiling at you for no reason.
5. If she keeps coming for a visit uninvited.
6. If she stylisly keep asking if you are Married or asking of your girlfriend.
7. If she likes having conversations on Relationships.
8. If she likes calling you late at night, especially before sleeping and she made you know it.
9. If she keeps texting you just to say Good morning or Good night.
10. If she likes being alone with you.
11. If she keeps requesting for your visits.
12. If she visits you late at night, ladies dont visit at odd hours and plans to return home, so if she does it means you didnt get the code, and if she tells you she wants to return home she doesn't mean it, hope you guys get it now.
13. If she likes you escourting her forther than usual, it means she is still expecting a Hug or a Kiss from you.
14. If she likes escourting you alone and would almost do it to your door steps, guy wake up she is so into you, like Marriage.
15. If she keeps stairing at you during a convo.
16. If she keeps asking questions about your ex. Or the type of person she is.
17. If she keeps giving you pet names.
18. If she stairs with a smile when she sees you.
19. If she runs to give you a hug when she spots you coming from afar, dude if you dont ask her out, shes never gona forgive you.
20. If she laughs at anything you say, even if its not funny.

NOW FOR A LIST OF IF SHE WANTS IT.

1. If she come to visit you and request for movies, to the point she ask you if you have a intimacy movie.
2. If she tells you the ray of light is too much that you should drop the curtians or close the window, guy dont let her tell you a second time.
4. If she request for a pat on the back or tells you she is feeling itchy or she needs a massage, guy no dull at all.
7. If she keeps playing slap boxing with you, jumping and restling with you, man those boby contact means a whole lot, make the nessary move.
8. If she goes to her room leaving alone in the sitting room for a long time, man get to feet and go search for her, thats what she wanted you to do, come into my room and let have a party, you dig?
9. If she keeps up a stairing competiton with you then give up with a shy smile, she's telling you to come over.
10. If she like a convo on sex, straight to the point man.
11. If she quickly redraw herself when you make body contact, even to the point she tells you she is leaving, guy just allow her stand up then draw her close and plant a kiss, she is already praying for it.
12. When she keeps hitting you then laugh over it or run to lay on the floor, she is calling you and it is a SIN not to answer for you will blame youself later with what she would do.

Now A LIST OF SHE WANTS TO MARRY YOU.
1. She cares of how plan your future.
2. If she loves cooking for you and keeps asking how it tastes.
3. If she ask you the type of wife you'd love to marry.
4. If all her convo is based on marriage.
5. If she ask of your profession just immideiatly you met.
6. If she ask of your family and their characters, especially your mother.
7. If she get jelous any time you are around a female friend or she hate a particular close female friend of yours.
8. If she visits you at late hours and confidently tells you she is staying for the night and ask you for one of your T-shirt, guy you don marry.
9. If she encourages and supports you, especially in finances.
10. If she gets angry with you for not acheiving or completing a Goal.
11. If she gladly appericate your late night calls and would rether you guy talk to day break and wont allow you sleep.
12. If she care of how you look and dress, to the point of she buying you clothings, man start preparing you've found yourslef a wife.

These and many more are signs ladies are flashing you their Green light, but she may pretend its not so thats just her being a lady its what they do - pretend.
OP 1 word 4 u, God bless ur Mama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ways To Know How Ladies Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by kalu01(m): 11:28am On Sep 13, 2014
on point, smiley
Re: Ways To Know How Ladies Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by InZA: 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
With this post...

All I can say is...

Shumel for NL president grin

Very nicely written I must say.

But there's always an exception to every generic behavior, scenario or expectation. So even though these signals might be truly indicative of green light, dating, straffing, or marriage, Guys should also know that there would still be some select few who would :

1.Not do all these things, yet still desire the guy under the different headings

2. Would do all these things yet without any intention to date, straff or marry the guy.

It's left for a guy to be discerning and sensitive enough to the unique nature, temperament and personality of every girl he meets.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Know How Ladies Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
Op....Weldone...

1 Like

Re: Ways To Know How Ladies Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by Moblord(m): 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
2015 OP for Greenlight tactics president. Can't stop clapping.. Nice write up

1 Like

Re: Ways To Know How Ladies Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by youngds: 7:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
Silly Clues... Too obvious
Re: Ways To Know How Ladies Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by shumuel(m): 6:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
youngds: Silly Clues... Too obvious

but am sure you copied it down somewhere or kept coming back to check for clues when a babe is around and by now you would have used it countlessly with positive result, just sayn cos ur kind are like that, Indirectly following d topic.
In an Hawusa mans tounge ''you smart, watrue''

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Jesusbabygirl On Nairaland!!! / Do NIGERIA Girls Date A Guy Because Of Love Or Money / How Can A Guy Buy A Proposal Ring (correct Size)without Letting Her Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.