Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

(now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics (2389 Views)

Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics / Ways To Know How Ladies Sends Their Greenlight Tactics / Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by merit12(f): 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ways To Know How Ladies Sends Their Greenlight Tactics

I saw thread like this and some stuff on itare very truth now let's take it back to the handsome cool guys to know how. To relate when thhere is a flash of light from the guy

You know sometimes some guys display green light for fun. Or play

So.........guys how do you. Make a lady know you are interested so as to respond .

No insult
Re: (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by bastien: 1:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
Guy no get green light for fore head,If d guy look u,con kick stone, na green light
If the guy look u fall inside gutter na light green
If una eyes jam but e no dey look ur face na ur boooobi e focus, that na boooobi light
If he look con get arouse, that na bed light
If him look u con smile,that na flirt light
If him look u con put hand for pocket dey smile dat na maga light

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by MabraO: 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
Finally been waiting for this

Lemme Goan check my beans on the fire am coming back to comment
Re: (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by tchigofigo(m): 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
..ok
Re: (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by chinazaekperem2: 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
when you notice i get shy around you and i don't usually talk much when you are around. na greenlight be dat oooo

2 Likes

Re: (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
Re: (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by Tymax(m): 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
Green light? Guy?

No o. We show you full light! No time to be cutting eye for anybody.

2 Likes

Re: (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by merit12(f): 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
Beans group move it
MabraO: Finally been waiting for this

Lemme Goan check my beans on the fire am coming back to comment
Re: (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by merit12(f): 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
Tymax: Green light? Guy?

No o. We show you full light! No time to be cutting eye for anybody.

There is oh,sometimes the guys wanna hold your hand why talking to you for the first time .isthat not green light?

1 Like

Re: (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
It depends on the mode n location , if it's in a Church always pay attention to that brother who always sit next to u every sunday his light may be fluctuating

1 Like

Re: (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by vizkiz: 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
#peeling egunsi
Re: (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by nikkypearl(f): 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
undecidedGreenlight ko,headlight ni

1 Like

Re: (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by nawtikid(m): 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
If I hear xey I flash any yeye green lyt 4 1 yeye babe
Re: (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by tpia1: 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
chinazaekperem2: when you notice i get shy around you and i don't usually talk much when you are around. na greenlight be dat oooo

sarcasm
Re: (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by merit12(f): 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
vizkiz: #peeling eginsi

Stop following me

Are you giving me green light?
Re: (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by Rexphobia(m): 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
merit12:

There is oh,sometimes the guys wanna hold your hand why talking to you for the first time .isthat not green light?

that's a guy that wants your kuntus. I tend to be less friendly when I meet a girl i like. Show less interest in her and more interest in her friends or sisters.

cc: Act of seduction

1 Like

Re: (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by watchthisposter(m): 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
When I start stalking you...

1 Like

Re: (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by Tymax(m): 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
merit12:

That is FULL HEADLIGHT!

HE WILL GRAB YOUR HAND STRAIGHT! Any guy wen nor fit do am, ehn, d guy is not serious.
Re: (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by chinazaekperem2: 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
tpia1:

sarcasm
how sure are you? grin
Re: (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by vizkiz: 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
merit12:

Stop following me

Are you giving me green light?

so me peeling my egunsi is giving green light or do you really wanted me (your crush) to notice you? undecided
Re: (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by MabraO: 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
merit12: Beans group move it

I see u envious of my position
Better luck next time
Re: (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by ERCROSS(m): 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
Hmmmm...
Observing tinz... cool
Re: (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by tpia1: 2:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
vizkiz:

so me peeling my egunsi is giving green light or do you really wanted me (your crush) to notice you? undecided

lol
Re: (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by tpia1: 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
chinazaekperem2: how sure are you? grin

quite sure.
Re: (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by lilmizzy(f): 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
oya guys mk una start to talk
Re: (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by chinazaekperem2: 2:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
tpia1:

quite sure.
you can imagine when a girl is asking for a guy's greenlight, I guess that's the right answer for her.
Re: (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by Arsenalholic(m): 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
Don't you get it? Men do not show green light. We go for what we want. Why would a man show ''green light''? To give the girl a hint, so she comes to toast him?

A lady gives the green light, becos she doesn't want to look cheap by approaching the guy. So she sends subtle hints and hopes the guy picks them up and do the needful.

1 Like

Re: (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by passionate88: 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
Tell me something
Re: (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by Dreyl(m): 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
cool
Re: (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by shumuel(m): 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
Wow i knew something like this would come up, and i was planning to drop it tomorrow to balance and please the ladies, anyway here is a short list of how guyz show Green light.

1. He will be very kind to you.
2. He does things for you without questions.
3. He is kind to those around you but neglet you, now this is a type of guy that wants you to come to him.
4. He calls you to take you out and wont mind your friends tagn along.
5. He make sure there are body contacts when you are both alone.
6. He asks silly questions like; are comfortable, are you sleeping, are you ok, e.t.c. To the point you get bored with is questions, when you are at his place.
7. He get jelous when guyz talks to you, or when you are around guys or with any of your guy friend.
8. He always comes to visit you uninvited, with a gift.
9. He would once in a while wants to sleep over at your place. But this not common amoung guys so to many he will want you to come sleep over at his place.
10. He will spend uncontrolable on you, his wallet will dispence without pin code.
11. He will always talk about his Ex. how it didnt went well, giving you his sad story in past relationships, despite is kindness and how he is a good guy.
12. He would always want you around him and would always say nice things to you and about you.

2 Likes

Re: (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by Enegod(m): 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
I don't show green light... I only show red light undecided
Re: (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by Zehner(f): 5:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Counsellors Zone: Friendship, Relationship, Courtship, Partnership Etc / A Nairalander Funny Experience With A Girl / A Fact About Online Dating...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.