Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) (36575 Views)

Lagos police arrests gangsters, murderers & armed robbers / Police Kill 5 Armed Robbers, Arrest 1 In Fierce Gun Battle In Lekki, Lagos / Robbers Write Residents ‘we Are Coming For You’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by Zizicardo(f): 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
since noone knows if it's a prank or true, i think d residents should evacuate to wherever they hide for d main time. my tot tho
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by Arsenalholic(m): 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
Security operatives have to be extra alert! This could be a smokescreen intended at drawing attention away from a bigger chaos.
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by oleary(m): 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
EddyNumerouno:

una well don....*sergeant collins, bring me that whip in my office angry angry angry angry *

grin i d look u so.
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by stevolinkon40: 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
Bleep mtn.
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
d
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by akpanikpe(m): 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
?
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by Bishop1976: 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
Hmm
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by 9jatatafo(m): 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
Hahahahaha things like this still happen? What a nation we are in if this is true. The police ir security operatives need to be coded and guide the aforementioned streets for a very long time because the bandits will be watching the security men or police as well. Cat and mouse game.
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by fyneboi79(m): 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
dellyjoe1000: I Flee
The vigilante people need better pay,they may be behind dis grin

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
adegwurulez: probably some psycho trying to create panic. An all-male secondary school here in makurdi once received a letter reportedly from boko haram, threatening them of an imminent raid on the school. According to the letter, the boys from the school will be kidnapped and made to marry the chibok girls. At the tail end of last semester, a letter was also dropped in my school, warning us of a fulani attack. Even the bible says 'Jesus will come like a thief in the night'. I wonder when thieves started making it a point of duty to forewarn their victims.

Ok
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by Surely001(m): 2:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
August Visitors? But we are in September Na lols
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by jude33084(m): 2:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
They are not thieves jor grin
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by anthoniaz(f): 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
It could be a prank.May God guide and protect them.
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by Sexytemi(f): 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
may God help us in this country oo, even armed don they write letter, but believe u me they Will go n they won't be caught, cuz the NPF are so scared of anything called gun oo, I just pray and hope that God protect the people living in those area.

but if na me ehn, I go port go another location ASAP o.
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
I think it's fair to warn them before attacking..
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by greggng: 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
Something like this happened at lambe and police were notified in time .they never showed up throughout the period police were patroling the neborhood. To my greatest surprise the fulfil their promise just a week after police stopped coming. They ve informant in the police force

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by FranckJay: 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
Armed robbery taken to a whole new level. Only in naija
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by Bryan12(m): 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
Something like this has happened before in ma neighbourhood.its simple what everyone did was to mobilise their family and made their way home,My family did same but me and ma elder brother stayed back after heated quarrels from moma.My popsy not willing to risk his role deceided not to travel too.We bought daggers and cutlasses.As a smartguy I prepared an acid(sulphoric and hydrochloric)made from battery and hydrolic.We waited days,weeks,months but no one showed up i gave up when my acid began to decay and making everywhere stink.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by iceberylin(m): 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
Dreyl: Hehehehehehe
End time message gringrin

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by ChiefJusticeFuk: 2:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
OPC vigilantes looking for jobs

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by chimexdnice1(m): 2:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
Hw did d residents come n contact with d letter sef
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by MadCow1: 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
I go just write checque keep for gate for them.. grin

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
Civilized Arm Robbery...
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by sobastical: 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
ugoezeik: dis can only happen in a country call naija. I weep for mama Africa

*gives him the bowl*
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by Pavore9: 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
Such effontery!
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by bosun11(m): 2:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
sexymoma: I was born and bred in palmgroove.. so e don tey wey dem don dey write such things. grin
I could remember vividly when dey wrote letter to us den.. We slept in our church for some weeks grin

what an experience......ndo grin grin
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by etenyong(m): 2:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
Even boko haram & kiddnappers will soon send letter of plan attack. May God help us in dis country. Coroperate Robbers

Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by leokinguch(m): 2:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
hmmmmm....... hope de letter gets to de police
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by hazyfm: 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
Damager: d
akpanikpe: ?
Bishop1976: Hmm

Eyaa sorry space bookers u guys missed Front page
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by kilimanjaro(m): 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
Dreyl: Hehehehehehe
End time message gringrin

Nah, it has been in existence for ages, they once wrote such letter to my area in the late 80s, and they eventually invaded our territory, though not at the exact date mentioned in the letter.
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by asids55: 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
Surely001: August Visitors? But we are in September Na lols

thiff even sabi book pass u
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by mustymatic(m): 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
Keep praying my bros n sis...its really sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 / Students Waylay Their Teacher In Asaba, Beat & Injure Him In Drug-fuelled Attack / Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.