Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) (36597 Views)

Lagos police arrests gangsters, murderers & armed robbers / Police Kill 5 Armed Robbers, Arrest 1 In Fierce Gun Battle In Lekki, Lagos / Robbers Write Residents ‘we Are Coming For You’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by bosun11(m): 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
Sexytemi: may God help us in this country oo, even armed don they write letter, but believe u me they Will go n they won't be caught, cuz the NPF are so scared of anything called gun oo, I just pray and hope that God protect the people living in those area.

but if na me ehn, I go port go another location ASAP o.

no b new thing say armed robbers dey write letter...lol...and how far how many weeks do you think you can leave your apartment if you were in their shoes
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by berrystunn(m): 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
STORY.....
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by MissBritney(f): 2:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ridiculous.
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by OduntanGabriel(m): 2:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
I hope NFF is watching? Nigeria football federation..... Wait ooooo, so thief still dey write letter? Last time they wrote us a letter, they fulfilled their promise(they showed up) that was 2003 I guess.
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by eruchboy(m): 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
they just want to be professonals not when they come no money dey for house and asking them to come back later, robbing few homes at a time.But i believe they might be foolish pranksters
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by sparkleRed(f): 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
Oh flash back# remember wen same was done 2 us dis one was pasted on every gate, they won't cme on d stipulated day, buh wen u lest expect, dat letter should be taken seriously oh abeg
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by leshluap(m): 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
Hi
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
Na to contribute money keep be that while waiting for the august visitors.
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by Tymax(m): 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
And the Police will dismiss it just like that. Police is your friend only when you are offering bribe.
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by Lucasbalo(m): 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
That's why I like my old U S of A, write that kind of letter and the residents of the neighborhood will be waiting for the armed robbers. Guess who will win the fight ?.
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by blaxx: 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
Go purchase a licensed AK49, extra clips and defend your house....
Learn some gang.sta sparaying...
GTA San Andreas style.
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by Sexytemi(f): 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
bosun11:

no b new thing say armed robbers dey write letter...lol...and how far how many weeks do you think you can leave your apartment if you were in their shoes

hmmmm ehn, as them dey send d letter today, dat same day na em I go port o, infact ehn, I no go dey go house go sleep until I feel its safe ooo.

or I go go buy pitbull plus police dog, plus bull dog out for house ooo as guards.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by Hempe(m): 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
Shoooooo!! shocked shocked shocked so armed robbers now have their own minister of information
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by musicwriter(m): 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
Never knew armed robbers also use the bible as a reference for their activities. What a world!.
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by ojsmscom(m): 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
Nawaa oo
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by mugamboshino(m): 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
emmyrichie: Most of the time after such letters, they'll still go ahead and carryout their acts successfully.

Our security system sef.

Such a huge shame.

Yes and its the most unfortunate thing about this country.
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by ojsmscom(m): 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
hmm
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by flyca: 2:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
EddyNumerouno:

una well don....*sergeant collins, bring me that whip in my office angry angry angry angry *

Why me, twice! #sobs
Oya check my comment box again wink
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by kilokeys(m): 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
best way to prepare

1. 10k cash... 100 naira denomination...the more bogus the merrier

2. Go to computer village, buy phone cases for note 2, bold 5 .. for every member of ur household
stuff cases with fufu.

3. stuff ur fridge with juice and alomo.. then a bottle of red label..

4. don't bother locking ur door ( dont stress them )

5. when they start robbing ur neighborhood.. light 200 naira worth of marijuana.. to make ur parlour comfy and mind soothing.. they would feel at home.

6. Bob marley song... esp redemption song.. ( they can't harm u with that tune playing)

7. wear singlets and boxers ( feel at home)

all these requirements would cost u abt 50k max..

its cheaper than taking a bullet in ur left kidney.

5 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by Luminary1(f): 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
Dats not the first and surely wont be the last.......dey shd prepare for dem ...? Change 10000 to #5??lol
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by Amitex(m): 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
OP is an innocent looking young man and seems not to understand the implications of his action. Posting this letter with his full picture on his profile page is dangerous for two reasons. He may become a target by the armed robbers and also trust the Nigeria Police, they will track poster down and start with him.

Either way posting this letter online with your profile picture fully viewable is dumb. Op is adivised to hide his profile picture immediately as he is threading on dangerous ground.
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by bosun11(m): 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2014
Sexytemi:

hmmmm ehn, as them dey send d letter today, dat same day na em I go port o, infact ehn, I no go dey go house go sleep until I feel its safe ooo.

or I go go buy pitbull plus police dog, plus bull dog out for house ooo as guards.

hahahaha grin grin grin..nice plan.....
so for your mind...u think dog would scare dem off ?? i doubt it though..u could put the dogs and release them and move out and probably check home once a while and move out..hehehe..
May God Be With Those Occupying Those Streets Throughout Their Visits..Amen
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by Luminary1(f): 2:52pm On Sep 12, 2014
kilokeys: best way to prepare

1. 10k cash... 100 naira denomination...the more bogus the merrier

2. Go to computer village, buy phone cases for note 2, bold 5 .. for every member of ur household
stuff cases fufu.

3. stuff ur fridge with juice and alomo.. then a bottle of red label..

4. don't bother locking ur door ( dont stress them )

5. when they start robbing ur neighborhood.. light 200 naira worth of marijuana.. to make ur parlour comfy and mind soothing.. they would feel at home.

6. Bob marley song... esp redemption song.. ( they can't harm u with that tune playing)

7. wear singlets and boxers ( feel at home)

all these requirements would cost u abt 50k max..

its cheaper than taking a bullet in ur left kidney.

U BE BAD GUY OOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by dfav: 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
emmyrichie: Most of the time after such letters, they'll still go ahead and carryout their acts successfully.

Our security system sef.

Such a huge shame.

cos some of the so called security men re indirect members of the gang...
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by Joel3(m): 2:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
it seem to me # ''in my country'' is now the new trend...

Anyway. in my country anything can happen..
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by Dreyl(m): 2:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
kilimanjaro:

Nah, it has been in existence for ages, they once wrote such letter to my area in the late 80s, and they eventually invaded our territory, though not at the exact date mentioned in the letter though.

wow! I've lived in lagos for yonks now,and i've never experienced or heared such frivolity,this is my first time of hearing this though it's really weird,some maybe pranks tho,i don't believe all this shit. smiley
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by berrystunn(m): 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
blaxx: Go purchase a licensed AK49, extra clips and defend your house....
Learn some gang.sta sparaying...
GTA San Andreas style.

NOTORIOUS BIG> extra clips in my pocket
so I can reload and explode down ya rasshole.
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by jamace(m): 3:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
Armed robbers too are writing OPEN LETTERS. Na wa o. shocked shocked
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by daben1(m): 3:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
''expect the august visitor when u did not expect'' i like the statement
a word is enough for the wise!!!
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by segjosh(m): 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
In as much my street is not included. Wetin be my own?
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by gidjah(m): 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
MAY BE its time to share the national cake at some them disposal.but this dare attempt by d men of d under world is not funny at all,let security be strenggtened in such areas o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Armed Car Snatcher Caught In Ikota, Lagos. Stolen Vehicle Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.