Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:20 PM

Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) (36717 Views)

Lagos police arrests gangsters, murderers & armed robbers / Police Kill 5 Armed Robbers, Arrest 1 In Fierce Gun Battle In Lekki, Lagos / Robbers Write Residents ‘we Are Coming For You’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by berrystunn(m): 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
slow down love please chill drop the caper

"Warning"

Remember them niggas from the hill up in Brownsville
that you rolled dice with
smoked the blunts and got nice with yeah my nigga Fame up in Prospect
nah dem my niggas nah love wouldn't disrespect
I didn't say dem,
they schooled me to some niggas
that you knew from back when,
when you was clockin minor figures
Now they heard you blowin up like nitro
know they wanna stick the knife
through your windpipe slow..
so thank Fame for warnin me now I'm warnin you
you got the mac nigga.
tell me what you wanna do...

They heard about the Rolex's and the Lexus
wit the Texas license plate outta state
they heard about the pounds
you got down in Georgetown
now they heard you got half of Virginia locked down
they even heard about the crib
you bought your moms.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by DonaldGenes(m): 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
➡➡ ➡ ➡ ➡ ➡➡➡➡➡ ➡ ➡ Lmao! Boys ain't joking ...see letter....Can't stop loling
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by pascalmilan11(m): 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
quote me this is pure fake just to scare residents
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by karkel(m): 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
FED.GOVT . SHOULD SIGN THE USE OF RAFFLES INTO LAW LETTING EVERYBODY BE ON GUARD........................................ME WITH ONE POWERFULL PUMPER ACTION ,ONE USELESS INTRUDER JST BATCH IN I GO USE HIS BRAIN TAKE PLASTER DE WALL
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by gracioustayo: 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
haaaaaa, wahala dey!!!Anyway God will not allow them sha
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by Eberex(m): 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
Its not a laughing matter o! I remember in the year 2009/10 when I was staying at airport road mafoluku. This same thing happened. A letter was brought to my street but before then there had been series of robbery from neighboring streets hence we knew it was a serious business. Youths came out in the night and waited. Burnt tires and stayed guard all through the night on the week when they said they would visit. Fashola intervened because we saw armor tanks and soldiers patrolling. That night I understood what it means when people say ''they sleep with one eyes shut''. Because one certain night during that week we heard gun shots from afar and we suspected ongoing robbery in other streets. We were now thinking ''very soon it will be our street's turn''. Fear was in the air and most residents left their apartment that week and went to stay with relations.
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
Adetayo100: They just want to do there job just like any other person
You are an armed robber
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by eightsin(m): 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
Armed robbers now send letters eh.. typed ones for that matter
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by Forwetinnah: 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
Property owners grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by kilimanjaro(m): 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
Dreyl: wow! I've lived in lagos for yonks now,and i've never experienced or heared such frivolity,this is my first time of hearing this though it's really weird,some maybe pranks tho,i don't believe all this shit. smiley
Aw! It has happened in time without numbers in Lagos. May be you spent your childhood in Ikoyi where you don't know what's happening around. I was born and bred in Surulere.
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by Sexytemi(f): 4:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
bosun11:

hahahaha grin grin grin..nice plan.....
so for your mind...u think dog would scare dem off ?? i doubt it though..u could put the dogs and release them and move out and probably check home once a while and move out..hehehe..
May God Be With Those Occupying Those Streets Throughout Their Visits..Amen

yes oooo, I blive dogs Will surely scare the help outta them, but like u said, its only God that can protect them oooo, if God does not protect them, who or what Will?
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by bosun11(m): 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
Sexytemi:

yes oooo, I blive dogs Will surely scare the help outta them, but like u said, its only God that can protect them oooo, if God does not protect them, who or what Will?

NOTHING
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by Sexytemi(f): 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
bosun11:

NOTHING

yes ooooo.
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
Arsenalholic: Security operatives have to be extra alert! This could be a smokescreen intended at drawing attention away from a bigger chaos.
You must be studying detectivology.
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by MrDoGood(m): 4:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
police cannot not help in this kind of situation . d people should just co-operate with them. grin grin grin grin
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by mcpat(m): 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
adegwurulez: probably some psycho trying to create panic. An all-male secondary school here in makurdi once received a letter reportedly from boko haram, threatening them of an imminent raid on the school. According to the letter, the boys from the school will be kidnapped and made to marry the chibok girls. At the tail end of last semester, a letter was also dropped in my school, warning us of a fulani attack. Even the bible says 'Jesus will come like a thief in the night'. I wonder when thieves started making it a point of duty to forewarn their victims.
This is not a psycho's doing!! Have lived in palmgroove all my life and believe me when i say they would wait for the police to get tired of keeping guard then strike... God help us all
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by fujirice: 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
flyca: Nigerians I know, haven learnt from their government and leaders, will set up a committee to look into the matter, contribute their money and send to the spokesman of the Armed-Robbers Association. While the Police continues to investigate the matter, the judiciary waits for them to arrest the culprits, so that they can be brought to book!

Hehehe. Boko comes to my mind cheesy
Sorry, we don't take the bull by the horn in my country.
Hehehee! We grab the bull by the balls down here, so that when it kicks at us......oh my!
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by nifton(m): 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
Hehehe see scope,maybe one homeboy for dat hood don write to scare pple.
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by Reference(m): 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
Lucasbalo: That's why I like my old U S of A, write that kind of letter and the residents of the neighborhood will be waiting for the armed robbers. Guess who will win the fight ?.

Dats what am saying. Legalise firearms, period. All this nonsense will stop.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by Reference(m): 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
blaxx: Go purchase a licensed AK49, extra clips and defend your house....
Learn some gang.sta sparaying...
GTA San Andreas style.

Na. I prefer those ship mounted rotary cannons that can spit out 5000 rounds per minute. Just exchange radar for motion detectors and store 500,000 armour piercing rounds in the basement. My dogs love shreded kebab for breakfast.
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by boboLIL(m): 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
Let dem visit me na.....av handed my lyf to God... Anyoda tin na satan get am.....
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 12, 2014
obie3rixe:
You are an armed robber
I am an apprentice compared to you
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by Lucasbalo(m): 5:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
Reference:

Dats what am saying. Legalise firearms, period. All this nonsense will stop.
Am with u bro.
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by adegwurulez(m): 6:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
mcpat:
This is not a psycho's doing!! Have lived in palmgroove all my life and believe me when i say they would wait for the police to get tired of keeping guard then strike... God help us all
weird... Such armed robbers are neighbourhood guys.
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by clemz88(m): 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
Armed robbers frustrating human since 100BC. END TIME TINZ.

.WATCH OUT FOR UR LIFE.cos d boyz are not smiling.

BEWARE!
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by OkekeChristian(m): 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
franzis: Residents in some streets in the Palmgroove area of Lagos are currently living in fear after receiving a letter from armed robbers who said they are coming soon to raid them. (copy of the purported letter above). The letter which was sent to five different streets on Saturday September 6th, reads in part;
"Beware of the coming! Be on the look out in this area. Property owners are coming anytime from now. The gate men you have are not our problem. Our problem is how many resources do you have for us? August visitor must visit whether you like it or not. So expect August visitor when you did not expect. Surely August visitor shall visit just like the second coming of Jesus. It is turn by turn."In the last line of the letter which is not clear, the armed robbers listed names of the street they plan to attack. They are Oseni street, Nkanna street, Odogbolu street, Ibiwoye Oba and Bode Thomas street.
Some residents in the area immediately contacted police and they sent some of their men to guard the streets for a few hours yesterday. The residents say they are so scared.
[size=16pt]
WE WILL HAVE TO SET UP A COMMITTEE TO LOOK INTO THIS MATTER.[/size]
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by LordMecuzy(m): 6:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
adegwurulez: probably some psycho trying to create panic. An all-male secondary school here in makurdi once received a letter reportedly from boko haram, threatening them of an imminent raid on the school. According to the letter, the boys from the school will be kidnapped and made to marry the chibok girls. At the tail end of last semester, a letter was also dropped in my school, warning us of a fulani attack. Even the bible says 'Jesus will come like a thief in the night'. I wonder when thieves started making it a point of duty to forewarn their victims.

Where in makurdi are u?
Lemme give u some Beer at Jackies 2nyt
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by Arsenalholic(m): 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2014
Jemimahsummers: You must be studying detectivology.
Lol. Is there a course like that? If there's a course like that, it sure wouldn't ''boom'' in Nigerian Universities. Who'l teach it?
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by Alexsmith20(m): 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2014
sexymoma: I was born and bred in palmgroove.. so e don tey wey dem don dey write such things. grin
I could remember vividly when dey wrote letter to us den.. We slept in our church for some weeks grin
loool...hope you paid yr tithe.
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by Alexsmith20(m): 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2014
sexymoma: I was born and bred in palmgroove.. so e don tey wey dem don dey write such things. grin
I could remember vividly when dey wrote letter to us den.. We slept in our church for some weeks grin
loool...hope you paid yr tithe durin yr stay
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by mytym1: 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
chai...... dis kind tin use to happened in onitsha in days back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Actor Allegedly Stabs Neighbour To Death Over N1000 Electricity Bill (Graphic) / 7 Men Die From Sex With Zimbabwean Woman / Cameroonian Woman’s 3 Children Die After Eating The Poisoned Food She Prepared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.