Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? (5136 Views)

Handsome Dude: Jonaifame22 (kiss Kiss) / Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? / Am The Most Handsome Dude In Onitsha(picture) Dalu Nu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by chimerase2: 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
tuhorns:
You kid. Jumping quick to conclusion when you don't know my looks.
kid abi? undecided
Agreed u dn win u be Old man collect amu infact collect 3 point with trophy undecided
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
chimerase2: kid abi? undecided
Agreed u dn win u be Old man collect amu infact collect 3 point with trophy undecided
I still maintain my stand, kid. Because, only but a kid would rush to tag me a hater without knowing my looks and worth.
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by Neldrizzy(m): 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: I won't comment now.... Wherez Neldrizzy and Naijaboiy? Valmunich, abeg report here o...

Anoda 1 has gone m** again
yeahzir!!! Neldrizy reporting on duty!! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by valmunich(m): 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
Lol.. The guy try shaa 5/10
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by Neldrizzy(m): 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
Smartwizy: cool smiley Ladies , Rate me
who is this one? And what's ur dictionary definition of "Handsome" ??
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
Neldrizzy: yeahzir!!! Neldrizy reporting on duty!! smiley smiley smiley
good abeg come answer his 'question for the Gods'
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
Neldrizzy: who is this one? And what's ur dictionary definition of "Handsome" ??
xactly, I just want to let him knw he's abusing dat word 'handsome' already
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by KirkoBlack: 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
Neldrizzy: who is this one? And what's ur dictionary definition of "Handsome" ??

It's when you put a Bottle of wine in front and snap a pic... I believe that would be his defination.
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by Neldrizzy(m): 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
KirkoBlack:

It's when you put a Bottle of wine in front and snap a pic... I believe that would be his defination.
Lolll if that's his dictionary definition of handsome, then let's give it 2 him grin grin
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by Djicemob: 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
Latest trend on NL.Na de reason why girl de take una make yeye be disangry

Are you not surprised why NL babes no de do dis rubb1sh? angry
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
Smartwizy: cool smiley Ladies , Rate me
are you hungry?
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by Kylekent59: 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
he wrote it under alcoholic bantusi. After 5 bottles am handsome
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
Onyiibazz: Op check my profile and use my pix 2 rate your's! Never intended doing this though.
Na your own come worst pass! See as you be like house rat on afro...by the way, where are your eyes? grin

4 Likes

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
buahahahaha....ni..as no fit even rate u sef talk of ladies
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by MrCork: 2:52pm On Sep 12, 2014
...that boy liook like moskito....dont they sell food in Nigeria? (no offense) angry

1 Like

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by lawrenceunaa: 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
dislike button coming soon....
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by lawrenceunaa: 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
MrCork: ...that boy liook like moskito....dont they sell food in Nigeria? (no offense) angry
no be 9ja e dey, even b4 i open the thread i say make i 1st clance him profile na ghana the guy from unless na fake details dey de profile.

My dear most handsome before u upload ur pics wear ur clothes person can contact 'online ebola' by just looking @ ur pics
2ndly the difference in colour guy lemme ask u, are u a chameleon?
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
MrCork: ...that boy liook like moskito....dont they sell food in Nigeria? (no offense) angry

gringringringrin
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
OP you are not the most handsome on NL but you fine... 5\10... When you get money sure you'll upgrade. *cheers

1 Like

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by Onyiibazz: 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
Smartini: Na your own come worst pass! See as you be like house rat on afro...by the way, where are your eyes? grin

Enough weed don hide the eyes finish!!!
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by iamord(m): 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
where From this smello
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by SwagPower: 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
Get me Horse whip abeg... dis guy nid correct Flogging... dis is a humongous disrespect 2 all d fresh Guys on NL
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by Rexnegro(m): 4:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
Jregz: SOMETIMES I WISH I SAY BE MOD

Lmao ...wetin u for do bro ?
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by luvlyqueen(f): 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
make una take am easy with d handsome bobo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by armadeo(m): 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
There are certain threads I don't open either by looking it the name of the op or the title of the thread. This one just caught my fancy.

All I have to say is....

Dude get a life.
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by makkitush: 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
valdes00:
Haaa... See as dis guy sef fuckup, I dey xpect to see sumtin wey go waoh me bt m stil disappointed.... Lik 200kb wasted al2geda.... Wetin dey do me sef
hahahahah,me too.i thought i would see something better.i only saw an ugly fair guy.
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by makkitush: 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
Smartini: Na your own come worst pass! See as you be like house rat on afro...by the way, where are your eyes? grin
HOUSE RAT! hahahahahahahahaha,please,u guys should not kill me here.
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ure neither ugly nor handsome ure just der
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by Smartwizy(m): 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
hmmmmm
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by Smartwizy(m): 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
Tymax: You look good. With more money and a proper wardrobe, all these chics will be dreaming of you.

8/10
thanks bro smiley
Tymax: You look good. With more money and a proper wardrobe, all these chics will be dreaming of you.

8/10
thanks bro
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by Smartwizy(m): 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
hmmmmmmm.... Nairalanders always hating since 1960... Thanks to those that knew d truth... I just viewed some of d pictures of u guys hating buh nobody looks cute than me ..Ah luv my life, Ah luv ma looks nd i always thank God 4dat ..Note.. Am a Nigerian not a Ghanaian.. smartwizy lives on cool in my area Ladies call me van Vicker

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by MissTeaseMe(f): 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
You are just a kid, talk of men like libertyfather (i dont need cute boys, need a MAN, not necessarily muscular) and i will pay attention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! / The Longest Night Of My Life: Trapped in My In-laws Bed / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.