Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,765 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

24 Ways To Win A Nigerian's Girl Heart. Tested And Trusted. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 24 Ways To Win A Nigerian's Girl Heart. Tested And Trusted. (5124 Views)

Best Ways To Win A Girl's Heart / 24ways To Win A Nigerian' Girl Heart~ / Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

24 Ways To Win A Nigerian's Girl Heart. Tested And Trusted. by WIZGUY69(m): 12:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
[size=24] 24 ways to win a Nigerian girls heart--please
dont try it with foreign gurls only Nigerian Gurls.
1. When she asks how she looks, shrug and say
"could be better." This will keep her on her toes,
and girls love that.
2. Never hold her hand. This can be interpreted as
a sign of weakness. If she grabs your hand,
squeeze hers really, really hard until she cries.
This will impress her by showing her what a
strong man you are.
3. Once a month sneak up on her from behind and
knock her over. Girls are like dogs. They love to
be roughed up.
4. Call her in the middle of the night to ask if
she's sleeping. If she is, say "you better be."
Repeat this 4 or 5 times until morning. This will
show her you care.
5. When she is upset about something, suggest to
her that it might be her fault. This will pave the
way for her own personal improvement, and every
girl needs some improvement.
6. Recognize the small things; they usually mean
the most. Then when she's sleeping, steal all her
small things and break them. Because jewelry is
for wussies and Asian ladies.
7. If you're talking to another girl, make sure
she's looking. When she is, stare into her eyes,
mouth the words 'john tesh you,' and grab the
other girl's backside. Girls love competition.
8. Tell her you're taking her out to dinner. Drive
for miles so she thinks it's going to be really
special. Then take her to a burning tire yard.
When she starts to get upset tell her you were
just kidding and now you're really going to take
her to dinner. Then drive her home. When she
starts crying and asks why you would do
something like that lean over and whisper very
quietly into her ear ", because I can."
9. Introduce her to your friends as "some chick".
Women love those special nicknames.
10. Play with her hair. Play with it HARD.
11. Warm her up when she's cold, but not by
giving her your jacket, because then you might
get cold. Rather, look her in the eye and say, "If
you don't stop pinkberrying about the cold right
now, you're going to be pinkberrying about a
black eye." The best way to get warm is with
fear.
12. Take her to a party. When you get there she'll
have to go to the bathroom (they always do).
Leave immediately. Come back right when the
party's dying and yell at her the whole way home
for ditching you at the party.
13. Make her laugh. A good way to do this is if
she has a small pet. Kick the pet. I always find
stuff like that funny. Why shouldn't girls?
14. Let her fall asleep in your arms. When she's
fast asleep, wait 10 minutes then JUMP UP AND
SCREAM IN HER EAR! Repeat until she goes
home and you can use your arms for more
important things. Like basketball.
15. Spit often. I hear girls like guys that spit.
16. If you care about her, never ever tell her. This
will only give her self confidence. Then you can
never turn her into the object she deep down
desires to be.
17. Every time you're in her house steal one of
the following: shoes, earrings, or anything else
that comes in pairs. Only take one of the pair.
This way she'll go crazy.
18. Take her out to dinner. Right when she's
about to order interrupt and say "No, she's not
hungry". Make her watch you eat. Girls love a guy
that speaks for her.
19. Look her in the eyes and smile. Then clock
her one. Girls love a spontaneous guy.
20. Give her one of your t-shirts, and make sure
it has your smell on it. But not a sexy cologne
smell. A bad smell. You know what I'm talking
about.
21. If you're listening to music, and she asks to
hear it, tell her no. This way she'll think you're
mysterious.
22. Remember her birthday, but don't get her
anything. Teach her material objects aren't
important. The only thing that's important is that
she keeps you happy. And your happiness is the
greatest present she can ever get.
23. When she gives you a present on your
birthday, Christmas, or just whenever, take it and
tell her you love it. Then next time you know
she's coming over on a trash day leave the trash
can open and have the present visibly sticking out
of the can. Girls actually don't like this one that
much, but I think it's funny.
24. If she's mad at you for not calling her when
you say you will, promise her that you will call her
at a certain time of the day. This will ensure that
she waits by the phone. Tell her when you call
you're going to tell her a special surprise. Now
she'll be really excited. Now don't call. That's
also quite funny![/size]

1 Like

Re: 24 Ways To Win A Nigerian's Girl Heart. Tested And Trusted. by WIZGUY69(m): 12:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
please o. sorry for the large font. I just want everybody to get it. and they ate some people with sight problem here.
Re: 24 Ways To Win A Nigerian's Girl Heart. Tested And Trusted. by Anoruo(m): 12:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
really?
Re: 24 Ways To Win A Nigerian's Girl Heart. Tested And Trusted. by naturally: 12:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
Good
Re: 24 Ways To Win A Nigerian's Girl Heart. Tested And Trusted. by WIZGUY69(m): 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
Anoruo:
really?
[size=48]am telling you.[/size]
Re: 24 Ways To Win A Nigerian's Girl Heart. Tested And Trusted. by farano(f): 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
WIZGUY69:
please o. sorry for the large font. I just want everybody to get it. and they ate some people with sight problem here.
Change the font Sir.
Re: 24 Ways To Win A Nigerian's Girl Heart. Tested And Trusted. by WIZGUY69(m): 12:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
undecided [size=24]am new in this section. so I want everybody here t comment.[/size]
Re: 24 Ways To Win A Nigerian's Girl Heart. Tested And Trusted. by WIZGUY69(m): 12:29pm On Oct 16, 2014
farano:
Change the font Sir.
[size=24]I think that one up there issokay madam.[/size]
Re: 24 Ways To Win A Nigerian's Girl Heart. Tested And Trusted. by midasbliss(f): 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
X
Re: 24 Ways To Win A Nigerian's Girl Heart. Tested And Trusted. by Lovexme(m): 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
More like ''How To Break A Nigerian Girl's Heart'' undecided
Re: 24 Ways To Win A Nigerian's Girl Heart. Tested And Trusted. by stinggy(m): 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2014
9. Introduce her to your friends as "some chick".
Women love those special nicknames.
[size=48pt]are you sure about this [/size]
Re: 24 Ways To Win A Nigerian's Girl Heart. Tested And Trusted. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
Seriously
Re: 24 Ways To Win A Nigerian's Girl Heart. Tested And Trusted. by Missmossy(f): 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
Huh! This makes little or no sense to me anyway. More like a game of hide and seek if you get what i meanwink

2 Likes

Re: 24 Ways To Win A Nigerian's Girl Heart. Tested And Trusted. by KingTom(m): 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
24 ways to end up single and die alone grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24 Ways To Win A Nigerian's Girl Heart. Tested And Trusted. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
The only annoying stuff on ur write-up is u comparing Ladies to Dogs...u mxt be Mad for dat! Honestly,u shuld use ur words d ryt way...Thank U

1 Like

Re: 24 Ways To Win A Nigerian's Girl Heart. Tested And Trusted. by julisa2020(f): 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
wtf....!!....like seriously am i the only one who thinks this trend is so....offkey....to summarize it all..Nigerian girls should be treated with no love angry....if any guy treats me like this all in the name of"tryin to win a Nigerian girl's heart''...i will not only hate that guy forever but also break his head...

2 Likes

Re: 24 Ways To Win A Nigerian's Girl Heart. Tested And Trusted. by daveP(m): 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
I scanned thru and 16 of 24 can earn u a slap or headbutt(if she's a tomboy) guys its not all romantic lists that u must follow o grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 24 Ways To Win A Nigerian's Girl Heart. Tested And Trusted. by missterious(f): 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
Lol. The OP is clearly being sarcastic.
Re: 24 Ways To Win A Nigerian's Girl Heart. Tested And Trusted. by WIZGUY69(m): 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
SuperMartins:
The only annoying stuff on ur write-up is u comparing Ladies to Dogs...u mxt be Mad for dat! Honestly,u shuld use ur words d ryt way...Thank U
[size=48]mr. man you just insulted me. mod do the needful please.[/size]
Re: 24 Ways To Win A Nigerian's Girl Heart. Tested And Trusted. by cr7lomo: 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
Lmfaoooooo
Re: 24 Ways To Win A Nigerian's Girl Heart. Tested And Trusted. by theorbiters: 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
Lmao, op I see you. Honestly it works like magic meanwhile, the op is just being sarcastic, u dnt have to do everything literally, if u do, sorry be ur name
Re: 24 Ways To Win A Nigerian's Girl Heart. Tested And Trusted. by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
Re: 24 Ways To Win A Nigerian's Girl Heart. Tested And Trusted. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2014
Op are u alright undecided
Re: 24 Ways To Win A Nigerian's Girl Heart. Tested And Trusted. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
Do diz and I promise u, d girl z gonna dump u like a piece of rag

1 Like

Re: 24 Ways To Win A Nigerian's Girl Heart. Tested And Trusted. by philantoxx(m): 2:29pm On Oct 16, 2014
*lays wrapper*
Re: 24 Ways To Win A Nigerian's Girl Heart. Tested And Trusted. by adegwurulez(m): 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
If there is one thing Nigerians find difficult to understand, it is sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: 24 Ways To Win A Nigerian's Girl Heart. Tested And Trusted. by Bellasharonne(f): 3:05pm On Oct 16, 2014
adegwurulez:
If there is one thing Nigerians find difficult to understand, it is sarcasm.
thank you oh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24 Ways To Win A Nigerian's Girl Heart. Tested And Trusted. by WIZGUY69(m): 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2014
theorbiters:
Lmao, op I see you. Honestly it works like magic meanwhile, the op is just being sarcastic, u dnt have to do everything literally, if u do, sorry be ur name
[size=48]the question is do you agree with the list? yea/no.[/size]
Re: 24 Ways To Win A Nigerian's Girl Heart. Tested And Trusted. by SPLiTZ1(m): 3:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
This op needs medical help
Re: 24 Ways To Win A Nigerian's Girl Heart. Tested And Trusted. by SporaD8: 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2014
julisa2020:
wtf....!!....like seriously am i the only one who thinks this trend is so....offkey....to summarize it all..Nigerian girls should be treated with no love angry....if any guy treats me like this all in the name of"tryin to win a Nigerian girl's heart''...i will not only hate that guy forever but also break his head...
Ofcourse break his silly head! That's just bout what the Op what you do!
"Hell has no fury like a woman scorn"
Re: 24 Ways To Win A Nigerian's Girl Heart. Tested And Trusted. by major466(m): 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
Chei! Op this your How to Win a Girl's Heart Manual get as e be o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? / How I Was Caught Cheating This morning. I’m In Pains. / How Do I Change From An Extreme Introvert To An Extrovert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.