Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland (46061 Views)

UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] / How To Get A 100% Free USA Shipping Virtual Address Via Shippyme / Review On Www.shippyme.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 07, 2015
Shippyme, whats going on with the U.S service, its written on your site, its been suspended indefinitely, haba, i need my package please.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Patrick007: 12:59pm On Sep 29, 2015
Shippyme whats going on with peoples packages
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by legalwealth(m): 11:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
planetuzor:
Finally, I got my orders on Monday after SIX Month..... ( Order since November 2014 which was intentionally made to target the December market. But I got No order till May 2015). They gave numerous excuse whereas between that same time I had to use another shipping company (Sgkglobal) and got my goods in less than 2weeks between same november and many times in December, even in febraury and march. But Shippyme refused to deliver my others with them. Whereas this other companies don't charge you until your good's arrive. They send it down then when it arrives Nigeria they bill you. Am not trying to campaign for any company here, but am only given an honest review...

Anyway that's the end of my doing business with you. No thanks to you at all... When you guys guffed, u come up with several excuse " like this latest one of "new Management"..........

Before I Go, I have 2 profer a solution for you I don't jst criticise alone.... I would advice, instead of collecting the frieght money first from the customers before you send down the good to Nigeria, while not send it down first then on getting to the country before clients pick them up they make payment. I think with this approach you will seat up. You will be focused on sending goods down by every means. And be more business conscious and on your toes. Maybe when you implement this I might try you out again..(because that's what other companies like "SGKglobal.com" are doing.

Sgkglobal ships every Saturday but their customer care service is bad.
Never try telling them to consolidate your items else you will be very frustrated at the end of the day.

I'm still expecting when they will tell me that my package containing over 30 perfumes and body sprays worth over N30,000 delivered to them since May 18th is now available in their Lagos office for collection. I will give them till January 2016 before I start full campain against them.

I've mailed and called them severally to the extent that I got fed up although I've stopped using them when they charged me 170 USD for just shipping a samsung tab 10.1 and four Q10 blackberry phones.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by planetuzor(m): 12:18am On Oct 04, 2015
legalwealth:

Sgkglobal ships every Saturday but their customer care service is bad.
Never try telling them to consolidate your items else you will be very frustrated at the end of the day.

I'm still expecting when they will tell me that my package containing over 30 perfumes and body sprays worth over N30,000 delivered to them since May 18th is now available in their Lagos office for collection. I will give them till January 2016 before I start full campain against them.

I've mailed and called them severally to the extent that I got fed up although I've stopped using them when they charged me 170 USD for just shipping a samsung tab 10.1 and four Q10 blackberry phones.

bros whats my own.....have only made my own honest review. if you've got issue with sgk pls speak out thats why the internet is there for us just as am speaking out about my experience with shippyme.com. But Can you bodly say u prefer shippyme to sgk? never

Concerning your perfume well may be you need to go to their lagos office and meet with their lady manager am not their spokes person. I know they dont consolidate they just ship out immediately every saturday. so all order that stays till saturday gets shipped to lagos, they dont store or consolidate order, that seems to be their weak point. So ensure you buy and ship at once or be ready to collect you orders one after the other as it comes in and its more expensive that way but be sure your goods will arrive..

After my last post here have shipped with them and receive my others like five times.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by planetuzor(m): 12:34am On Oct 04, 2015
princemiah:
Shippyme is testing my patience. This bastard of a courier company has not given me any update since the 9th of June. Is this fair?

This guys are unrepentant robbers period!!!!!! use them waste you time.......i heard they've changed name again......
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by legalwealth(m): 12:59am On Oct 04, 2015
planetuzor:

bros whats my own.....have only made my own honest review. if you've got issue with sgk pls speak out thats why the internet is there for us just as am speaking out about my experience with shippyme.com. But Can you bodly say u prefer shippyme to sgk? never

Concerning your perfume well may be you need to go to their lagos office and meet with their lady manager am not their spokes person. I know they dont consolidate they just ship out immediately every saturday. so all order that stays till saturday gets shipped to lagos, they dont store or consolidate order, that seems to be their weak point. So ensure you buy and ship at once or be ready to collect you orders one after the other as it comes in and its more expensive that way but be sure your goods will arrive..

After my last post here have shipped with them and receive my others like five times.

Good hearing from you!
Their Lagos office is trekable from my office and I've been there severally let alone calls and e-mails I've put across to them.
I used them alot from June 2014 shipping weekly through them and they were doing fine.
I even started promoting them to my fans and mail list subscribers free of charge without them knowing.

I think they started growing wings when their customer base increased because their USA office where all shipments are
given fees responded to me awfully and without courtesy when I called them to lodge in my complaint for the 170$
they charged me for just a tab and 4 blackberry phones.

Aside that,no single word or mail of apology concerning my shipment that is yet to be delivered to me as we speak since May.
At least,I expect them to send a personalized mail concerning my delayed shipment giving me update on what the issue is but
they never did.

Their believe has been that they are only doing Nigerians favour forgetting that they will seize to exist if Nigerians stop patronizing them.

In short, their customer care service is nothing to write home about leaving aside that they ship faster. They've forgotten that it is only
happy customers that will come back and as well refer them to their friends,family members and loved ones.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by legalwealth(m): 1:17am On Oct 04, 2015
planetuzor:

What is my own comparing the two companies but all I know is that I can no longer recommend any of them. If at all I will need to recommend SGKGLOBAL for their fast shipping sake, I must give those I'm referring to them Dos and Don'ts.

Moreover,have you ever shipped electronics like tab,laptop,phone through sgkglobal?If yes,let's know the amount that you were charged?

Another questions that I will like ask you again are:

1. Did sgkglobal included that they have different prices for phones,tabs,phones in the signup mail they sent to you?
2. Have you ever received any of their broadcasts addressing that?

They will only tell you that they ship by weight and dimension until you fall into their trap,they charge you the fee and then shamefully direct you to a page on their website where they've hidden it if you contact them.

See the screenshots below where they charged $170 for 5.60 lb package. They said it is $25 per phone on their website yet they charged $120 for four phones making it $30 per phone.

Most of these shipping companies are just exploiting and frustrating Nigerians although I've noted some which I direct relationship with their owners. I've been advising them and they've been taking to corrections which makes them qualify for my recomendation to my fans,friends,subscribers and loved ones.

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by planetuzor(m): 12:17am On Oct 09, 2015
legalwealth:

What is my own comparing the two companies but all I know is that I can no longer recommend any of them. If at all I will need to recommend SGKGLOBAL for their fast shipping sake, I must give those I'm referring to them Dos and Don'ts.

Moreover,have you ever shipped electronics like tab,laptop,phone through sgkglobal?If yes,let's know the amount that you were charged?

Another questions that I will like ask you again are:

1. Did sgkglobal included that they have different prices for phones,tabs,phones in the signup mail they sent to you?
2. Have you ever received any of their broadcasts addressing that?

They will only tell you that they ship by weight and dimension until you fall into their trap,they charge you the fee and then shamefully direct you to a page on their website where they've hidden it if you contact them.

See the screenshots below where they charged $170 for 5.60 lb package. They said it is $25 per phone on their website yet they charged $120 for four phones making it $30 per phone.

Most of these shipping companies are just exploiting and frustrating Nigerians although I've noted some which I direct relationship with their owners. I've been advising them and they've been taking to corrections which makes them qualify for my recommendation to my fans,friends,subscribers and loved ones.
I dont even know they have different charges for laptops, I do other electronics and hazardous materials and atleast i shipped like 4 times every 2 months nd no issues yet... try to get access to their over sea personals like aliu and other lady.. i will try and search my mail tomorrow to get you their emails.. Not the general email oo but their specific staff mail. .

saliu@sgkglobal.com...... his actually incharge of shipping, he recieves the goods and sends the WR number.. if you check you online invoice you willl always see his name there..
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by planetuzor(m): 12:25am On Oct 09, 2015
i just officially saw the Advert of ZAPOSTA.... on nairaland... And thats shippyme.... If no cockroaches in their cupboard why on earth will a company change name like 3 times within 2 years>. grin grin grin grin
See the face of SCAMMM
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by happney65: 3:47am On Oct 09, 2015
planetuzor:
i just officially saw the Advert of ZAPOSTA.... on nairaland... And thats shippyme.... If no cockroaches in their cupboard why on earth will a company change name like 3 times within 2 years>. grin grin grin grin
See the face of SCAMMM

They are not scammers,I know exactly what happened to them..They where scammed..They had issues with the US Government..Very funny case..Am feeling sleepy i cant go into details now..Am just Laughing at the mofo's..Still looking through their website,I seem not to have learnt their lessons..Too Bad
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by afelouz(m): 6:32am On Oct 09, 2015
How can they be scammed?
happney65:

They are not scammers,I know exactly what happened to them..They where scammed..They had issues with the US Government..Very funny case..Am feeling sleepy i cant go into details now..Am just Laughing at the mofo's..Still looking through their website,I seem not to have learnt their lessons..Too Bad
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by afelouz(m): 6:37am On Oct 09, 2015
And some innocent people will get scammed again!! Why would nairaland accept such an advert. It derails the name of nairaland associating itself with such a scam company.
Whoever have ears let them hear. When you hear zaposta, shippyme or circuit atlantic. Run for your dear life!!!

planetuzor:
See the face of SCAMMM

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by legalwealth(m): 11:47am On Oct 09, 2015
planetuzor:

I dont even know they have different charges for laptops, I do other electronics and hazardous materials and atleast i shipped like 4 times every 2 months nd no issues yet... try to get access to their over sea personals like aliu and other lady.. i will try and search my mail tomorrow to get you their emails.. Not the general email oo but their specific staff mail. .

saliu@sgkglobal.com...... his actually incharge of shipping, he recieves the goods and sends the WR number.. if you check you online invoice you willl always see his name there..

Can you see what I'm saying but you will one day fall into their trap set for you.
Which hazardous items do you normally ship through them and how long does it take for you to receive them?
My own over 30 perfume and body sprays they as well term as hazardous items that were received by them since May 18th
are yet to be received.

Sorry!I know sgkglobal and their e-mails more than you do.
It is uche that is in charge of fees as saliu is just the receiver of items.

Sumera is in charge of ocean, phillip is in charge warehouse and lots more.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by policeshippyme: 6:26am On Nov 19, 2015
SHIPPYME, CIRCUITATLANTIC, ZAPOSTA SENT ME AN EMAIL AND IT SAYS:

On the 30th of June, the fulfillment facility of Circuit Atlantic Inc, our US sister company that processed shipments for Circuitatlantic.com and Shippyme.com, was shut down by the State of New Jersey. Our staff there were harassed and sacked and all packages pending delivery were taken away. The company and its management were accused of instructing the US staff to ship items believed to have been procured by fraudulent customers. The confiscated packages belong to mostly innocent Nigerian customers who have purchased them with their hard earned money from US vendors. This is a fact.
All legitimate owners of property currently in the custody of the State of New Jersey can be sure to receive them if they have proof of ownership. We believe strongly that there will be no basis for a permanent seizure of items belonging to innocent people if the laws of the state of New Jersey and the United States prevail. It is politically and morally incorrect to cast all Nigerians as fraudulent because of the actions of a few.
We have been economical with information because of the restrictions imposed on our management regarding communication with customers for legal reasons. We have asked the New Jersey State, through our lawyers, to give us a phone number or email which our customers can contact in order to get a direct response on the status of the packages in their custody. So far we have received no response.
We really understand the agitation of affected users and would like this issue resolved as soon as possible. It has gone on for too long. The delay has not been our making and has been tremendously costly to our customers and to us as well. Up to this moment, we have not been questioned on the issue. No one from the department has sought clarification or information from the management. We are as much in the dark as you are.
Please bear with us until after this meeting to provide more details on this case.

Again we plead for your understanding. As a Nigerian company, we have been focused on providing a good service. We have worked hard on achieving that. We need your support to scale through these trying times. There must be a resolution. Please bear with us.

Reply:
AND HERE IS MY REPLY:
First understand that you are a thief and a fraudulent organization if you are not what were you still doing in the business by the month of November when this claim was already in place by june or july? my order and my goods and also money huge money got to you all in the month of november now u talking nonsense you are a thief and you will see, nobody will support you.

Please fellow Nigerians, where ever you see these 3 names please run for your dear life

1-SHIPPYME
2-CIRCUITATLANTIC
3-ZAPOSTA

To know more visit more links like:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/shippyme/269-Sheffield-Street-New-Jersey-07092/shippyme-circuitatlantic-bunch-of-idiots-that-delay-your-items-for-delivery-asking-for-ad-1081200
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
Chai and I remember using Circuit Atlantic in March 2013. Was expensive but the transaction went smoothly. Too bad things have deteriorated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Conspiracy Theory Of What Could ‘happen’ To Naira/dollar In The Next Few Weeks / Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) / Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.