Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) (174920 Views)

Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering / Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by ironheart(m): 7:34am On Sep 13, 2014
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Ishilove: 7:40am On Sep 13, 2014
mcfarlin:

Blasphemy in what sense

Refusing to be deceived by pastorpreneurs

All those claiming to heal the blind,lame,deaf,dumb in self organized crusades where outcomes can be doctored??

All those who did miracles in the bible went about doing good,jesus and his apostles easily come to mind.

If you want people to accept your miracles as authentic why not go to places like SABO in ibadan and heal those malams with a plethora of diseases and afflictions?.

THINKING alone will expose the fraudulent nature of these charlatans.
I'm sick and tired of these kind of rubbish flowing around. Is the thread about the prophet and his ministry, or about a tragedy that has befallen some people?

We are going to be made accountable for every idle word we have spoken/written on earth.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by M4gunners: 7:40am On Sep 13, 2014
mezebel: ur joke dry pass old mama toto!!!
Chineke old mama what again?
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Crysallis(m): 7:44am On Sep 13, 2014
mrgreen4real:
Jesus christ would have seen his crucifixion to avoid early death at 33 because then pple lived up to 150 yrs. We are living in a world of mysteries

A follower of christ won't write this

4 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by franconian: 7:47am On Sep 13, 2014
blank:

Casualties? There were no dead people but there were casualties? Casualties are dead people so what are you saying? That the dead workers are not worthy to be counted as dead people?

You are a big fat liar! The spokesperson has confirmed 15 dead people as at yesterday evening and many more are trapped.

Casualties mustn't b dead people bro, Injured people are counted as casualties as well!

" casualty /ˈkaʒjʊəlti,-zj-/
noun
a person killed or injured in a war or accident."
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by mcfarlin(m): 7:49am On Sep 13, 2014
Ishilove:
I'm sick and tired of these kind of rubbish flowing around. Is the thread about the prophet and his ministry, or about a tragedy that has befallen some people?

We are going to be made accountable for every idle word we have spoken/written on earth.

Also we would be held accountable for all our actions and inactions.

Am just trying to explain some things to people who need more light for their path to eternal light.

If its inconsitent with the lies of some so called men of GOD well so be it.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by iamdsam: 8:00am On Sep 13, 2014
The prophet has prophesied all these in the begining of the year. He said many pastors/MOG will face trials this year and he's not exempted. He said he would face these trials too. We shall know who's really of God at the end of it. The Year of Crossing the Bridge.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by simdam500(m): 8:05am On Sep 13, 2014
all4naija:
No, I won't! There must be solution to change it! Please, move back to your forest village and stop messing up the environment in cities.
ok and how long is it goin to take your voted politician to fulfil their bringing london to nigeria promise
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by simdam500(m): 8:10am On Sep 13, 2014
Ishilove:

including post on nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by elampiro(m): 8:11am On Sep 13, 2014
ironheart: tb Joshua spoke about himself but didn't realise it

https://www.nairaland.com/1898974/militant-hijack-planepray-pope-francis#26257641

Why did he have to prophesy about the Pope few days after ISIS threatened Pope Francis.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Revolva(m): 8:21am On Sep 13, 2014
how come this building collapse...the structure is so solid....na wa ooo abi the Juju wey dem bury under dey vex say he never chop sacrifice since.......
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by mcfarlin(m): 8:26am On Sep 13, 2014
Revolva: how come this building collapse...the structure is so solid....na wa ooo abi the Juju wey dem bury under dey vex say he never chop sacrifice since.......

Lolz...we never can tell...as the blind followers will say judge not.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 13, 2014
Update on Pastor T.B Joshua's collapsed Synagogue church building: Church officials attack NEMA emergency aid officials, smash NTA camera:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2014/09/update-on-pastor-tb-joshuas-collapsed.html
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Tnot(m): 8:29am On Sep 13, 2014
Why did the church official attach NEMA emergency aid official. I hope he did not sacrifice them.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by mcfarlin(m): 8:47am On Sep 13, 2014
iamdsam: The prophet has prophesied all these in the begining of the year. He said many pastors/MOG will face trials this year and he's not exempted. He said he would face these trials too. We shall know who's really of God at the end of it. The Year of Crossing the Bridge.

Bible prophecies were specific

Why should his own be general??

All this fault lines in all these so called prophecies...more like guess work.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Atmmachine(m): 8:47am On Sep 13, 2014
mezebel: ur joke dry pass old mama toto!!!

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by vict505(m): 8:49am On Sep 13, 2014
House of God can never collapse

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Samadict(f): 8:55am On Sep 13, 2014
The truth is that he can't foresee all things,that's why God
remains God. I've seen an instance whereby a local
assembly lost a congregant within the church premises
without the pastor having a prior spiritual insight to the
incident. All these and many more happenings are evident
enough for us christains that nothing could take God's
place,not even pastors,prophets or bishops. God remains
the Ultimate!
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by elderhimself(m): 8:59am On Sep 13, 2014
MissTeaseMe: What!!!
The natural thing will be to say, "WHY DIDN'T THE MOG SEE THIS COMING"

Only hope it aint true...(It has been Confirmed to be true): I feel sad that so many people died today. Lovely people that would have gone on to live good lives, fathers, mothers, children; members of one family or the other, bread-winners. May their souls rest in peace. Amen

Modified
some people are wasting their time to quote and insult me, cos the MOG cld not predict the collapse of his building. Guess what?

I DONT GIVE A SHIT!!!
gringringringrin

same question,; why didnt the man of God see this comming?
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by hungryboy(m): 9:00am On Sep 13, 2014
Ishilove:

aunty shut up
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by BOUNTYDOG(m): 9:10am On Sep 13, 2014
Revolva: how come this building collapse...the structure is so solid....na wa ooo abi the Juju wey dem bury under dey vex say he never chop sacrifice since.......
The structure is not solid as far as I have learnt .it was designed for a 2 storey building but along D line they decided to put three more storeys on top.I also learnt the building is bending already even long before its collapse.I learnt over 50 is dead already and many injured. #source# Nigeria eye

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by nora544: 9:18am On Sep 13, 2014
BOUNTYDOG:
The structure is not solid as far as I have learnt .it was designed for a 2 storey building but along D line they decided to put three more storeys on top.I also learnt the building is bending already even long before its collapse.I learnt over 50 is dead already and many injured. #source# Nigeria eye

It was a two storey building and they but 4 storeye on it sorry that is not possible.

What I see, and I show one photo to a friend who is an engineer for buildings in my country, he told me that this could never work because it shows clear that the 4 storeys was to much for the two storey.

The churchstatment is a disgrace for a real christian.

It is sad that so many people lost their life to a money loving pastor.

In an other newspaper i read that there could be victims with Ebola I hop that this is not tru.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by ayando(m): 9:19am On Sep 13, 2014
Some people are so shallow-minded that they gloat over this mishap because of the person they despise forgetting that lives have been lost. Truly,the heart of a man is deceitful and wicked.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by HolyHolla(m): 9:26am On Sep 13, 2014
Lacomus: Initially I thought it was a joke , this shows that there is corruption even in construction industry, I wonder which company set this trap for 15 lives , it a shame in other news I think it's high time believers wake up from their slumber because the devil is very busy nw , first it was pstor Chris Family nw synagogue Church

I love your response, Lacomus. Most people, even professed Christians, are rather gleefully reposting and commenting as if the disaster is a thing of joy to them. Some haters probably are saying, 'gotcha', but is it right to jubilate over the loss of human lives? Given that people may believe it is the judgment of God on SCOAN or TB Joshua, but my question is, "are you sure of that?". I'll like to refer to Christ's response on a similar incidences in Luke 13:

[1 ] There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices. [2 ] And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things? [3 ] I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish. [4 ] Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem? [5 ] I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish."
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Sparklesebony: 9:31am On Sep 13, 2014
Jack is a man of God. No Jack is not a man of God. Leave them to God to judge.
Nigerians runing after the ministry of men since 1200BC

Corinthians 3:1-7 (NIV)
The Church and Its Leaders

3 Brothers and sisters, I
could not address you as
people who live by the
Spirit but as people who
are still worldly—mere
infants in Christ. 2 I gave
you milk, not solid food,
for you were not yet ready
for it. Indeed, you are still
not ready. 3 You are still
worldly. For since there is
jealousy and quarreling
among you, are you not
worldly? Are you not acting
like mere humans? 4 For
when one says, “I follow
Paul,” and another, “I
follow Apollos,” are you not
mere human beings?
5 What, after all, is
Apollos? And what is Paul?
Only servants, through
whom you came to believe
—as the Lord has assigned
to each his task. 6 I
planted the seed, Apollos
watered it, but God has
been making it grow. 7 So
neither the one who plants
nor the one who waters is
anything, but only God,
who makes things grow. 8

GO WORK OUT YOUR SALVATION AND STOP BEING WORSHIPPERS/FOLLOWERS OF MEN. THESE MEN WILL ALSO GIVE ACCOUNTS OF THEIR LIVES - EXCLUDING YOURS OF COUESE!

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by mimiy05: 9:31am On Sep 13, 2014
s3nn2x: Hehehehehehe

This is hilarious.

I am supposed to be sad...

This is someone that sees visions...yet could not see what was coming.

I hope no life was lost sha. I also hope it is not true.
you almost sound like one of the thieves who was crucified with Jesus that said "if you truly are the son of God, why don't you save your self"...my dear visions are from God and maybe God didnt want to show him this one...even if God did...maybe there was nothing he could do. This man is a human being like all of us...i don't attend scoan, neither am i defending anyone..i only live by the principle.."judge not so that ye shall not be judged in return"
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by olamkas: 9:32am On Sep 13, 2014
All these and many more happenings are evident
enough for us christains that nothing could take God's
place,not even pastors,prophets or bishops. God remains
the Ultimate!

...not even Jesus can take GOD's place
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by BOUNTYDOG(m): 9:32am On Sep 13, 2014
iamdsam: This's why I hate Nairaland. It's a site where you got rumours being spread and the dociles and gullibles believe. You guys who're accepting should please confirm this with pictures. All the news sites where I've read this can't confirm with pictures which is to prove that they just wanna rubbish the image of the church which they can't succeed to do.

I think ppl are not allowed near the spot,it was even barricaded by youths of the church just to protect the image of their church,I learnt they even harras reporters and even broke the camera of an NTA reporter,that is why it is not easy for them to prove with pictures yet
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by mimiy05: 9:34am On Sep 13, 2014
deeptechcool: He always predict DOOM. Now, he has been doomed. Highly blind and diabolical MOS (MAN OF SATAN)
watch what you say....u dey there when im sign contract with satan?? if God say may u bring evidence come defend wetin u just talk..u fit??
some Nigerians be acting like na dem holy pass since 1914
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by lawrsmith(m): 9:36am On Sep 13, 2014
even as i am writing this ambulance with with more casulties are being recovered from the building as buldosar is currently working on the site
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Ijawboi(m): 9:37am On Sep 13, 2014
mimiy05:
you almost sound like one of the thieves who was crucified with Jesus that said "if you truly are the son of God, why don't you save your self"...my dear visions are from God and maybe God didnt want to show him this one...even if God did...maybe there was nothing he could do. This man is a human being like all of us...i don't attend scoan, neither am i defending anyone..i only live by the principle.."judge not so that ye shall not be judged in return"
shatup

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children / Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read / Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.