Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:00 PM

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) - Religion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) (175562 Views)

Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering / Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by immortalvoices(m): 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
mcfarlin:

I pray you see the light before its too late.

I know your type you don't read the bible to see the light it sheds rather you read the parts that satisfy your shortsightedness.

Try and read the bible to know the truth...and stop following men like yourself who will trick you into hell fire.

Lastly try and be polite in all your dealings you never know whom you might meet.

you are nothing but a pretender, who uses the internet to gloat over people's predicament

You are nothing but a wolf in sheep clothing

You are nothing but a theologian who study the bible to suit your human and selfish desires

You are nothing but a man who has done nothing to leave a lasting legacy for this generation

And lastly ur intelligence is pale compare to most humble people here...you are of the devil and I don't wish to meet you because I am bigger than you in all ramification

Check me around on Nairaland here I don't need to respect persons like you because you are nothing I mean nothing who doesn't know the "spiritual aspect of the bible and it's references in life"

GO AND PONDER ON HOW TO MAKE A POSITIVE DIFFERENCE IN YOUR LIFE
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2014
TolaniLuv:

I also heard your family member are there?sad please confirm....

You must be very stupiiid for saying that, is she the one that cause the building to collapse? Go and display you stupidity somewhere else foool.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
No Smoke Without Fire
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by immortalvoices(m): 1:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
Lovine: Is there any true child of God in the house? Have you ever had an accident, challenges or any problem? Count it all joy the Bible said. James 1:2
Read also, (Luke 13:3-4) . . .. 4 Or those eighteen upon whom the tower in Si‧lo′am fell, thereby killing them, do YOU imagine that they were proved greater debtors than all other men inhabiting Jerusalem? (he was saying that the fact they died a horrible death didn't mean they were bad, or worse than everybody else, obviously. it just happened.)

God may use physical evil for a higher purpose: to test us and prepare us for glory (1 Peter 1:6-7, 5:10, 2 Corinthians 12:7-9), or to make us more compassionate (2 Corinthians 1:3-6). The suffering we endure now will be more than compensated by the glory of eternal life (2 Corinthians 4:16-18, Philippians 1:21-23). Physical evil is one means God uses to accomplish His work on earth (John 9:1-3). It is very difficult to see any value in pain, suffering, loss of a loved one, disability, etc. However, these temporary evils are insignificant on the time scale of eternity, and they may just be a testing and preparation for better things to come.

Despite all this, the reason for most physical evil is simply unknown to us. Sometimes, we just have to put our trust in God and accept the fact that we can't understand why we have to suffer (Psalms 23:4, 31:7, Lamentations 3:31-33):

"For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways," declares the LORD. "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways And My thoughts than your thoughts." (NAS, Isaiah 55:8-9 )

GOD ALLOWS WHAT EVER HE WANT. Don't blaspheme because of what happened, be careful it may happen to you, who knows. Don't play a saint here, some good Christians and Muslims were killed by Boko Haram, did you know why? Be careful.

I just followed you dear friend...you ar truly speaking and of God
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by MissTeaseMe(f): 1:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
TolaniLuv:
I also heard your family
member are there? please
confirm....

^^^
Look! It is a nairaland foool cheesy

brito:

You must be very stupiiid for saying that, is she the one that cause the building to collapse? Go and display you stupidity somewhere else foool.

Seconded by me, she is a very stupiid person to have insinuated that. So those that died aint members of one family or the other
Oponu.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
MissTeaseMe:

^^^
Look! It is a nairaland foool cheesy

Seconded by me, she is a very stupiid person to have insinuated that. So those that died aint members of one family or the other
Oponu.

Don't mind that idiota
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by mcfarlin(m): 1:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
immortalvoices:

you are nothing but a pretender, who uses the internet to gloat over people's predicament

You are nothing but a wolf in sheep clothing

You are nothing but a theologian who study the bible to suit your human and selfish desires

You are nothing but a man who has done nothing to leave a lasting legacy for this generation

And lastly ur intelligence is pale compare to most humble people here...you are of the devil and I don't wish to meet you because I am bigger than you in all ramification

Check me around on Nairaland here I don't need to respect persons like you because you are nothing I mean nothing who doesn't know the "spiritual aspect of the bible and it's references in life"

GO AND PONDER ON HOW TO MAKE A POSITIVE DIFFERENCE IN YOUR LIFE

Your posts reek of pride and self sufficiency

You are feeling secure in your nothingness

I pray you understand the basics in christian morality before you perish

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by biodunid: 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
I hope LASG will not shy away from applying its law that forfeits all collapsed buildings to the govt. As for NEMA abandoning the site of a disaster because those possibly criminally liable for the disaster were unfriendly, FGN functionaries are apparently as clueless as the head of the FGN. I look forward to Joshua's groupies coming up with a video that foretold this avoidable tragedy, driven by greed, in typical vague language. If they do that they should be asked why their idol, if he foretold, failed to forfend.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by biodunid: 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
TB should be prosecuted for building without permit and manslaughter. The police should have arrested all those blocking the rescue effort.

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by surveycash(m): 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2014

Just passing by the Church. It is sad that it is TRUE. Onlookers overcrowded the area while rescue and evacuation operations still on going cry

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by TheManofTruth: 2:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
The incident is somehow still evolving. A friend in the area has confirmed that it's a guesthouse - not the Church itself. The house existed before SCOAN got there - is now owned by the church and it's being used as guesthouse for foreigners. It was initially a two storey building but has been undergoing extension into 6 storey building - Obviously the foundation was not strong enough for that purpose - A case of human error here. A sad tragedy for the families and the SCOAN members and followers. And a case of "joy" for SCOAN haters and other sceptics of the Prophet. This should actually not be a time to be happy about a sad event like this - things of such do happen to even people of God. We should mourn with those who mourn and laugh with those who laugh. May God honor his Name among the affected families - May He give them the courage and power to bear their loss.

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by immortalvoices(m): 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
mcfarlin:

Your posts reek of pride and self sufficiency

You are feeling secure in your nothingness

I pray you understand the basics in christian morality before you perish

faith without work is dead, ur eloquence and being verse in the bible without God view is hell, people like you preach well quote bible and convince others only to end up being rejected by heaven because of " evil heart "
I still maintain you can convince others with your seemingly christ like ways...but u ar a wolf in sheep clothing and I pray u purge ur heart or else you will perish in ur worldly intelligence which you uses to convince gullible narialanders

U can't even practice the practical aspect of the word of God that is why u blaspheme and laugh in mockery at every misfortune (keep on expecting Prophet TB joshua to fall because u will wait in vain others av said worst things than you and 2day they creep with their tails in btw their legs in shame)not forgetting that for every great man of God "TRAILS ARE THE SOIL IN WHICH FAITH FLORISHES"

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by BOUNTYDOG(m): 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
I got this early this morning,so I am confused as I don't know who is right or wrong anymore
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by BOUNTYDOG(m): 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
I got this early this morning,so I am confused as I don't know who is right or wrong anymore

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2014/09/breaking-news-many-dead-others-trapped.html?m=1
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by mcfarlin(m): 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
immortalvoices:

faith without work is dead, ur eloquence and being verse in the bible without God view is hell, people like you preach well quote bible and convince others only to end up being rejected by heaven because of " evil heart "
I still maintain you can convince others with your seemingly christ like ways...but u ar a wolf in sheep clothing and I pray u purge ur heart or else you will perish in ur worldly intelligence which you uses to convince gullible narialanders

U can't even practice the practical aspect of the word of God that is why u blaspheme and laugh in mockery at every misfortune (keep on expecting Prophet TB joshua to fall because u will wait in vain others av said worst things than you and 2day they creep with their tails in btw their legs in shame)not forgetting that for every great man of God "TRAILS ARE THE SOIL IN WHICH FAITH FLORISHES"

Please endeavour to make a concerted effort to seek out your main purpose in life young man,I can assure you being a footmat for charlatans isn't one...but the devil has put u in your current situation because of your gullibility...read the bible with an open mind..not with that prejudiced and self satiating mind...it will be sad to see you go to hell with this kind of attitude...change my son...change..

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by dooch(m): 4:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
Heard the news on BBC focus on Africa radio.. Hmmm

R.I.P to the dead
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
simdam500: ok and how long is it goin to take your voted politician to fulfil their bringing london to nigeria promise
I have no idea of what you are talking about. Nigerian leaders and citizens have to be responsible for all the activities in the country. You don't expect the Brits to come and do that for you. Please, stop acting like a lazy a s s, get on your feet and do something. The reason why the leaders can take Nigerians and the environment for granted is because the citizens are comfortable with that kind of dirty environment.

How would such a place look clean when the people wake up everyday throw trash anywhere they like?They don't care to plan to beautify the area Accepting to live with that kind of open drainage where mosquitoes breed is appalling. Jeez! That is very primitive and dirty of the people.

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by franconian: 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
Lovine: Is there any true child of God in the house? Have you ever had an accident, challenges or any problem? Count it all joy the Bible said. James 1:2
Read also, (Luke 13:3-4) . . .. 4 Or those eighteen upon whom the tower in Si‧lo′am fell, thereby killing them, do YOU imagine that they were proved greater debtors than all other men inhabiting Jerusalem? (he was saying that the fact they died a horrible death didn't mean they were bad, or worse than everybody else, obviously. it just happened.)

God may use physical evil for a higher purpose: to test us and prepare us for glory (1 Peter 1:6-7, 5:10, 2 Corinthians 12:7-9), or to make us more compassionate (2 Corinthians 1:3-6). The suffering we endure now will be more than compensated by the glory of eternal life (2 Corinthians 4:16-18, Philippians 1:21-23). Physical evil is one means God uses to accomplish His work on earth (John 9:1-3). It is very difficult to see any value in pain, suffering, loss of a loved one, disability, etc. However, these temporary evils are insignificant on the time scale of eternity, and they may just be a testing and preparation for better things to come.

Despite all this, the reason for most physical evil is simply unknown to us. Sometimes, we just have to put our trust in God and accept the fact that we can't understand why we have to suffer (Psalms 23:4, 31:7, Lamentations 3:31-33):

"For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways," declares the LORD. "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways And My thoughts than your thoughts." (NAS, Isaiah 55:8-9 )

GOD ALLOWS WHAT EVER HE WANT. Don't blaspheme because of what happened, be careful it may happen to you, who knows. Don't play a saint here, some good Christians and Muslims were killed by Boko Haram, did you know why? Be careful.

God uses evil?

If yes, how are my sure that the next evil He is planning is not to take my life or the life of a loved one?
What then differentiates such an "evil-using" God from Satan?
N how are my sure that the bible is not one of his numerous evils?
I will rather stay away from such a God!

N why did the Bible say this; "when under trial, let no one say: 'I am being tried by God.' For with evil things God cannot be tried nor does he himself try anyone" in James 1:13?

PERMIT ME TO ASK THIS AGAIN, DOES GOD USES EVIL?
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by simdam500(m): 7:46pm On Sep 13, 2014
all4naija:
I have no idea of what you are talking about. Nigerian leaders and citizens have to be responsible for all the activities in the country. You don't expect the Brits to come and do that for you. Please, stop acting like a lazy a s s and get on your feet and do something. The reason why the leaders can take Nigerians and the environment for granted is because the citizens are comfortable with that kind of dirty environment.

How would such a place in the look clean when the people wake up everyday throw trash anywhere they like, don't care to plan to beautify the area and accept that kind of open drainage where mosquitoes breed. Jeez! That is very primitive and dirty of the people.

grin
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by TheManofTruth: 7:50pm On Sep 13, 2014
biodunid: I hope LASG will not shy away from applying its law that forfeits all collapsed buildings to the govt. As for NEMA abandoning the site of a disaster because those possibly criminally liable for the disaster were unfriendly, FGN functionaries are apparently as clueless as the head of the FGN. I look forward to Joshua's groupies coming up with a video that foretold this avoidable tragedy, driven by greed, in typical vague language. If they do that they should be asked why their idol, if he foretold, failed to forfend.

Dear, you seems too quick in your joyous inner celebration of this sad event. Have you not watched in the past, how even the ill events he predicted came to pass? Didn't they prayed against its coming to pass? What you need to understand about such events is that its God that has control over them - has prophesy power to prevent the events? It's people like me and you who are supposed to pray and ask God for mercy to avert such calamities - the prophet only act as the mouthpiece of God to tell what might or should not happen. Please read the Bible carefully and see more to this. What good will it be for him to tell what will happen in that guest house -or church? It means people will all run away and refuse to go about their daily events - I'm not saying he knew - perhaps he did know and decided to pray against it - and yet it still happened; Why? Because only God knows why - that's not the first time such things will occur. I have seen some videos of TB Joshua in his early days where his place of worship were washed away with heavy rain - not just once! Does that mean God is against him? How about God's own chosen people of Israel? How many times did they face heavier calamities? - It's normal that people of God face more fights from the devil and his agents - we should not use such events to claim our supposed superior knowledge of God and his hatred for the supposed evil ones. Most disciples in the early Church in Acts were killed and driven away - because God was against their ways? I bet you should know better in this regard. May the LORD Almighty visit and console the bereft relatives. The deads are in everlasting peace.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by TheManofTruth: 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
franconian:

God uses evil?

N why did the Bible say this; "when under trial, let no one say: 'I am being tried by God.' For with evil things God cannot be tried nor does he himself try anyone" in James 1:13?

PERMIT ME TO ASK THIS AGAIN, DOES GOD USE EVIL?

My dear - I am not so sure you know more about this God we talk about. Since you quoted James - it will be better you read the book of Job properly and you see what conversation took place between God and Satan concerning Job - Get to know the story of Job; okay? it's useless quoting the Bible out of context just to satisfy own goal.

Thanks
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by franconian: 8:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
TheManofTruth:

My dear - I am not so sure you know more about this God we talk about. Since you quoted James - it will be better you read the book of Job properly and you see what conversation took place between God and Satan concerning Job - Get to know the story of Job; okay? it's useless quoting the Bible out of context just to satisfy own goal.

Thanks

K bro!

Maybe the writer of James was wrong about that!

But I still feel "allow" is a more appropriate word here. Especially when one considers the case of Job.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by immortalvoices(m): 8:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
mcfarlin:

Please endeavour to make a concerted effort to seek out your main purpose in life young man,I can assure you being a footmat for charlatans isn't one...but the devil has put u in your current situation because of your gullibility...read the bible with an open mind..not with that prejudiced and self satiating mind...it will be sad to see you go to hell with this kind of attitude...change my son...change..

I am over you old man...am not ur son
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by JaaizTech: 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seems it is easier to predict the outcome of football match than to Predict the collapse of your own House...

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by mcfarlin(m): 8:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
immortalvoices:

I am over you old man...am not ur son

So to your deluded mind old age is to be ridiculed...all goes to show your ignorance about the bible

For your info am a vibrant young man eager to spread the undiluted truth of our lord jesus christ
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by ebukaOtika(m): 10:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
MissTeaseMe: What!!!
The natural thing will be to say, "WHY DIDN'T THE MOG SEE THIS COMING"

Only hope it aint true...(It has been Confirmed to be true): I feel sad that so many people died today. Lovely people that would have gone on to live good lives, fathers, mothers, children; members of one family or the other, bread-winners. May their souls rest in peace. Amen

Modified
some people are wasting their time to quote and insult me, cos the MOG cld not predict the collapse of his building. Guess what?

I DONT GIVE A SHIT!!!
gringringringrin

Guy You'v Said it all ,,.,,,, you just said what came into my Mind when i first heard this ,,.,,.

He Claims to Predict Heaven and Earth ,,,, Even Football Matches,.,,, Elections ,,,, maybe he reads the Bible Upside down ,,.,,. But These are many MORE IMPORTANT THINGS that he is expected to predict but he sheepishly Ignored it ,.,,, instead he's busy predicting When Moyes will come and leave Man.U,,.,,,,....

Last bullet

WHY DIDNT HE SEE THIS COMING?
What The HELL WAS HE THINKING?
Or Has The POWER OF PREDICTION EXPIRED

Only fools are permitted to insult while quoting me ,,.,,,,. Period.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by ebukaOtika(m): 10:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
chibwike: Was that among his prophesies of 2014

OJesss,,.,,,,. Maybe he was unable to put it in a good english ,,.,,,,

As far as Otika is Concerned , I must read all the Comments even if e reach (100)

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by ebukaOtika(m): 11:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
grin cheesy grin grin grin
kilokeys: shocked i hope its nt d main auditorium o..

cos water dey flow from altar.. birds dey fly everywhere.. na ecological system on its own.

cos if na im... na NATURAL DISASTER be that o!!

grin
kilokeys: shocked i hope its nt d main auditorium o..

cos water dey flow from altar.. birds dey fly everywhere.. na ecological system on its own.

cos if na im... na NATURAL DISASTER be that o!!

LAUGHT WON TEAR MY NYANSH DIE,,.,,. LWTMND

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by ebukaOtika(m): 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
Swagztv: Whaaaat!!! Hmmm u dnt mean it? did d building collapsed or u mean d house fell down?

Wharris This One Saying ? you no get Eyes ? Abi you dey use glass cool
Swagztv: Whaaaat!!! Hmmm u dnt mean it? did d building collapsed or u mean d house fell down?

Wharris This One Saying ? you no get Eyes ? Abi you dey use glass
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by ebukaOtika(m): 11:24pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ishilove:
Which kind of nonsense English is this? This is Egun, not English. You have succeeded in confusing, rather than informing us. Please edit your post and write in Englishangry

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to
use perfect grammar and punctuation.

Ishilove why do you always find fault in whatever anyone writes on NL? I REMEMBER YOUR SAME ATTITUDE AT OGA FLOW'S STORY LAST YEAR ,,.,,,, Pls i see dis as being childish,,.,,. Moreover Nairaland no be your own sef.,,,,,,,,if you like quote to insult ,,.,,. *Odieshi*
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Ishilove: 11:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
ebukaOtika:

Ishilove why do you always find fault in whatever anyone writes on NL? I REMEMBER YOUR SAME ATTITUDE AT OGA FLOW'S STORY LAST YEAR ,,.,,,, Pls i see dis as being childish,,.,,. Moreover Nairaland no be your own sef.,,,,,,,,if you like quote to insult ,,.,,. *Odieshi*
And you had to quote me abi?? Abeg face front and don't quote me again.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by MissTeaseMe(f): 11:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
ebukaOtika:

OJesss,,.,,,,. Maybe he was unable to put it in a good english ,,.,,,,

As far as Otika is Concerned , I must read all the Comments even if e reach (100)
Hehehehehehe

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. / Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children / Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.