Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Covering Hair Palava!!! - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Covering Hair Palava!!! (3401 Views)

Different Types Of Covering That Muslim Women Use / Covering Of The Hair? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covering Hair Palava!!! by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 26, 2014
@palma,kindly ignore xketchdesigns manner of addressing issues.
Re: Covering Hair Palava!!! by palma(f): 2:01am On Oct 26, 2014
XketchDesigns:
^^^
Go back to school, learn comprehension then come back and read this tread from the beginning again. Maybe by then you will understand what is truly going on.
-Victim card will jot take you anywhere, you are not doing anything for us but yourself.
-"i am trying" will not take you any where unless "you do"
-YES YES and YES a muslimah should be ashamed to admit that in the manner you did, it's not stealing. It's not murder, but it is crime in the sight of Allah (swt). Stop arguing blindly and on what you thing is right and work with the verses and Qur'an. I mad a quote to support this.
-for the millionth time, nobody is judging you. Only telling the truth. Now if you whoosh to work with it fine, good for you if you choose to stick to the "I can't get a job" then that's your business. The bottom line is you have been told the truth.

Look here mister i don't give a hoot about you and when you've learnt manners quote me properly then i will listen. Look at the character a supposed muslim is exhibiting! Any wonder we've been tagged with violence! Why cant you reply in a civilised manner or must you insult before you drive your points home? Who are you? And who said anything about doing anything for you? Oga you are the one that is lacking in skills of communication. If you are making a point you don't have to sound uncouth! I did not insult you so respect my space and don't insult me!

1 Like

Re: Covering Hair Palava!!! by palma(f): 2:10am On Oct 26, 2014
sino:
Assalam alaykum,
Ibn Qayyim rh said:
A sin which leads one to submit (to Allah) is more preferable in the sight of Allah than a good deed which causes one to have pride.
alfawaid p.122
I believe everyone has one struggle or the other in the path to fulfill his/her responsibilities. As a Muslim, the most important thing is never to allow ourselves to submit to the challenges we face in the path of Islam.
The religion of Allah is easy, but the shaitan can make it look difficult with all the glamour in this world, but know that everything in this life is a test, you will fail some, and you will pass some, but never let the light of Islam die in your heart.
In order not to let that happen, we learn about the religion, and practice it to the best of our ability, Allah (SWT) knows us more than ourselves, He never intended hardship for us, thus, know your level, strive to improve, take one step at a time, and everything would fall into place by His grace.
I pray Allah assist each and everyone of us in this struggle ameen.

Amin!
Re: Covering Hair Palava!!! by XketchDesigns(m): 6:31am On Oct 26, 2014
palma:

Look here mister i don't give a hoot about you and when you've learnt manners quote me properly then i will listen. Look at the character a supposed muslim is exhibiting! Any wonder we've been tagged with violence! Why cant you reply in a civilised manner or must you insult before you drive your points home? Who are you? And who said anything about doing anything for you? Oga you are the one that is lacking in skills of communication. If you are making a point you don't have to sound uncouth! I did not insult you so respect my space and don't insult me!
Like I said, go learn comprehension then comeback and read through. All through my posts I have never insulted u.
Re: Covering Hair Palava!!! by XketchDesigns(m): 6:52am On Oct 26, 2014
maclatunji:

Salam alaykum bro. Please are you posting to hurt people? Or are you posting to create positive change in people?

If you are posting to hurt people, you are doing a brilliant job. However, if you are posting to create a positive change in people, you are doing a bad job.

It's for change. She's being stubborn and arguing blindly. She claims to be "trying" her best, which is good, but not wanting to accept the truth. Initially all I tried to do is to let her understand some points, but she still kept fighting me on it, trying to justify what she is doing.
Anyways, I apologise to the ummah, those who my words hurt. May Allah reward us for the good we hv said and forgive us for the wrongs we hv said. Salam

NB. My apology does not extend to her, if she still keeps trying to be stubborn and argue blindly.
Re: Covering Hair Palava!!! by golpen(m): 11:42pm On Oct 26, 2014
XketchDesigns:

It's for change. She's being stubborn and arguing blindly. She claims to be "trying" her best, which is good, but not wanting to accept the truth. Initially all I tried to do is to let her understand some points, but she still kept fighting me on it, trying to justify what she is doing.
Anyways, I apologise to the ummah, those who my words hurt. May Allah reward us for the good we hv said and forgive us for the wrongs we hv said. Salam

NB. My apology does not extend to her, if she still keeps trying to be stubborn and argue blindly.

you are one who needs to be enlightened. ..
Re: Covering Hair Palava!!! by XketchDesigns(m): 11:56pm On Oct 26, 2014
golpen:

you are one who needs to be enlightened. ..
So do you.
Re: Covering Hair Palava!!! by rahma2husna: 2:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
*sighs* may Allah help us see the light,in our hearts and spread Islam with Love and not aggression.
Re: Covering Hair Palava!!! by maclatunji: 3:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
rahma2husna:
*sighs* may Allah help us see the light,in our hearts and spread Islam with Love and not aggression.

Ameen. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Covering Hair Palava!!! by XketchDesigns(m): 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
People often claim that they are unable to follow the rules of Allah SWT and practice Islam properly because they are afraid of the consequences. For example, girls often cite the excuse for not wearing a hijab as fear of discrimination. I know a few people who have said how will I manage to get a job? Get married? Be taken seriously?

If they had in them the unwavering faith of the mother of Musa AS who did something that was impossible for her to do due to it being against the very nature of motherhood and indeed all common sense, just because she had been inspired by Allah and depended completely on him. Allah fulfilled his promise to her above and beyond her expectations, and she saw the same baby boy being guarded by the same guards who would not have wasted a moment in killing him, and helped to raise him herself.

Was doing some reading and came across this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Allah God? / Our Aqeedah As Muslims / Why Make Dua When All Matters Are Decreed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.