Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,727 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:15 AM

My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. (5579 Views)

Last Time 2 Ladies Wore Trash To My Shop,now See What This One Wore In My Estate / Fashion Or Madness: See What These 2 Ladies Wore To My Shop Today (photo) / Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by adisa204(m): 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
BoiledCorn: cheeeeeeeiiiiiii!!!!! So Glitest want me molest angry angry
u go sch lyk dis??
Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by tolaxin(m): 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
BoiledCorn: why the insalt angry
Oh my goodness!!!
Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: undecided undecided when did boiledcorn change frm male to female shocked
I been think say na only me notice I guess he s an hermaphrodite
Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by BoiledCorn: 2:04pm On Sep 13, 2014
rozzay:
I been think say na only me notice I guess he s an hermaphrodite
when was I males. I never have BoiledCorn(m) before. Insalts everywhere you go angry angry
Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
BoiledCorn: when was I males. I never have BoiledCorn(m) before. Insalts everywhere you go angry angry
Pardon my ignorance lady boiled corn, ayam truly sorry pls 4give me
Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by johnsonpolice: 4:33pm On Sep 13, 2014
Pls, sale only varsaline for him but dnt follow him to his house cos he wanna bleep u.
Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by Priceless24(f): 4:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
MabraO:

Thanks u ve been noticed

The truth is bitter
Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by MabraO: 7:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
Priceless24:

The truth is bitter

I know
Did I say otherwise?
Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by Finestlex(m): 8:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
BoiledCorn: I am young females of under 20 ,Everytime he come to shop, he always buy like 2 or 3 tins of vaslean angry angry I don't know what he use it for. One day I ask him what he use all my vaslean to do and he say I shoul bring 1 tin and follow him to his room angry but I become scare and say no.

Shoul I stop selling vaslin to him? Or shu I report to police? Am scare of him now. angry
from your name "boiledcorn" it should have been boiled brain" whats your business if he's jerking off.. someone is buying from you cash and you thinking of not selling to him anymore, since you already took a guess of what he's doing with the vasline, why don't you replace the vasline for him.. trust me he'll stop buying vasline..
Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
BoiledCorn: I am young females of under 20 ,Everytime he come to shop, he always buy like 2 or 3 tins of vaslean angry angry I don't know what he use it for. One day I ask him what he use all my vaslean to do and he say I shoul bring 1 tin and follow him to his room angry but I become scare and say no.

Shoul I stop selling vaslin to him? Or shu I report to police? Am scare of him now. angry

IF you can't spell Vaseline, how will you be able to write a statement?
Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by abdulaz: 9:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
OP abeg you be andyblaze younger sister?
Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by mako007(m): 9:52pm On Sep 13, 2014

lol, hahaha, some dude be procrastibating, hehehe #residentwank
Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
BoiledCorn: advice or fvck you too angry angry
lmfao
Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2014

it's not that hard dear, just follow him to his room. I don't think it would suprise you
Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 18, 2017
shockwave91:

it's not that hard dear, just follow him to his room. I don't think it would suprise you

Only one word,Masturbation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In Need Of A Friend With Benefit / 5 Star Ashawo Joint In Abeokuta. / After Sex With An Unknown Lady He Picked Up 4rm D Beach, "D Lady Left Her Rings. / If You Want Pictures Of Me Better Than The One On My Dp, You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.