Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. (5533 Views)

Last Time 2 Ladies Wore Trash To My Shop,now See What This One Wore In My Estate / Fashion Or Madness: See What These 2 Ladies Wore To My Shop Today (photo) / Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by valmunich(m): 10:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
Lol.. It all seems funny to know that Boiledcorn is a male
Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by barnaby04(m): 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
Story for the gods.... Curiosity they says kills the cat, instead of lamenting here, follow him to his room and see what he uses your vasline for.

Instead of sitting down to read your 'Agbo Goes to School' or 'Konky and Tinka' you are here posting thrash on what does not concern you.

This is a classical proof of why students fail annually in their Waec and Neco exams.

Nigeria I Hail Thee!
Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
MabraO: Boiledcorn u need to work in ur English
Cos u got a very poor English
gosh cummin from you work in ur English. Buhahahahah hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha dnt insalt

2 Likes

Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
BoiledCorn: cheeeeeeeiiiiiii!!!!! So Glitest want me molest angry angry
just little. I belive u wönt hav tears.
Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by Lordspicy(m): 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
Wetin concern you? No be to sell na em you keep the vaseline for your shop? But seriously this thread is way too uncool

1 Like

Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by praisecity(m): 11:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
u wey dey sell d vasline weting u dey tink
Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by praisecity(m): 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
u wey dey sell d vasline weting u dey tink say fit dey happen
Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by MabraO: 11:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
Dayvhid:
gosh cummin from you work in ur English. Buhahahahah hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha dnt insalt

Wot can I say
Only made a typo dats all
Unlike sm1 who can't construct simple English
And spell correctly even with spell check on

Moreover it is INSULT not INSALTtongue
Now who is laughing?
Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by Lorlaahlozz: 11:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
undecided undecided when did boiledcorn change frm male to female shocked
Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
BoiledCorn: I am young females of under 20 ,Everytime he come to shop, he always buy like 2 or 3 tins of vaslean angry angry I don't know what he use it for. One day I ask him what he use all my vaslean to do and he say I shoul bring 1 tin and follow him to his room angry but I become scare and say no.

Shoul I stop selling vaslin to him? Or shu I report to police? Am scare of him now. angry
Boildcorn again Ok what he does with DAT is not ur business since paid u ur money right ur prayer should b good let Dem come and buymy goods so what dey use it 4 shouldn't b ur business.
Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by DonaldGenes(m): 11:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
BoiledCorn: I am young females of under 20 ,Everytime he come to shop, he always buy like 2 or 3 tins of vaslean angry angry I don't know what he use it for. One day I ask him what he use all my vaslean to do and he say I shoul bring 1 tin and follow him to his room angry but I become scare and say no.

Shoul I stop selling vaslin to him? Or shu I report to police? Am scare of him now. angry

Hahahahaha hahahahaha

Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
You guys mean you dont know BoiledCorn is an #OfficialTroll ?!
I laugh at y'all!
Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by DonaldGenes(m): 11:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
hummerwise:

Sho!!
Bros u harsh oo...
Abi na u dey buy the vaselines? grin grin

Lmao! Una go keel person sha
Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by amnestylaw1(m): 12:53am On Sep 13, 2014
BoiledCorn(f):
...Shoul I stop selling vaslin to him? Or shu I report to police? Am scare of him now.

Keep selling Vaseline to him, however, don't carry take your BoiledCorn near to his house or else he will finish it. grin

1 Like

Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by tshegs19: 12:59am On Sep 13, 2014
Wtf is Varslean
Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by ayukdaboss(m): 1:22am On Sep 13, 2014
BoiledCorn: You all are huting my fellings sad sad angry
SpaceGoat angry undecided
Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by Priceless24(f): 1:56am On Sep 13, 2014

You no qualify to advice this guy oh

2 Likes

Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by bestads(m): 5:11am On Sep 13, 2014

as an underage posting in sexuality forum, how have you been selling varselean(vaseline) when you have made over 400 posts in nairaland within 40 days of registering.....https://www.nairaland.com/boiledcorn/posts.

will you go and read for your post ume before i tell your mum that you have sexual activity with kunle,jide,mike, yussuf etc

1 Like

Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by dmcdad: 6:13am On Sep 13, 2014
hummerwise: Its none of ur biz wah he does wif the vaseline, wen u no be him mama,,
U shud be concern on how he's gonna start buying cartons of the vaseline so that ur market can move and make ur money.

#advice
Bros... you dey even bother yourself dey advice the op. C'mon, sarcasm is written all over the post.

Anywayz @op, what do people say about "seeing is believing"?
Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by dmcdad: 6:14am On Sep 13, 2014
bestads:

as an underage posting in sexuality forum, how have you been selling varselean(vaseline) when you have made over 400 posts in nairaland within 40 days of registering.....https://www.nairaland.com/boiledcorn/posts.

will you go and read for your post ume before i tell your mum that you have sexual activity with kunle,jide,mike, yussuf etc
And counting...
Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by eemalex(m): 6:31am On Sep 13, 2014
Op is just a Fuckin Troll
Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by MabraO: 6:51am On Sep 13, 2014
Priceless24:

You no qualify to advice this guy oh

Thanks u ve been noticed
Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by Snoopy007(m): 7:45am On Sep 13, 2014

Work b]in[/b] your English kor, English na office? See kettle calling frying pan black... FYI, it's only her style of humour, dumbass.
Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by Snoopy007(m): 7:46am On Sep 13, 2014

Work in your English kor, English na office? See kettle calling frying pan black... FYI, it's only her style of humour, dumbass.
Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by MabraO: 7:48am On Sep 13, 2014
Snoopy007:

Work in your English kor, English na office? See kettle calling frying pan black... FYI, it's only her style of humour, dumbass.

**yawns**
Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by arvinsloane(m): 8:37am On Sep 13, 2014
A pot calling a kettle black.
Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 13, 2014
She is doing it intentionally for fun,this post is also for fun.

1 Like

Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by mecussey(m): 10:19am On Sep 13, 2014

I was expecting to see Boombamaster as the OP
Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by KingzPen(m): 11:00am On Sep 13, 2014
Bros, you really need it more...
Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by salvo583: 12:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
BoiledCorn: You all are huting my fellings sad sad angry
aro'ro lo ile k'efa,won ja n'ile keji ki lo kan e? oro fo fence. go to his crib to verify now abi ur evangelism neva reach der? u're only murdering English, but wait o since u sell vaseline y can't u check one for the proper selling. Its obvious the op is full of humour
Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
Boys no dey use Vaseline masturbate for Mechin. Naija small boys too like to dey waste moni wey dem no get.
Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by cirmuell(m): 12:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
Snoopy007:

Work b]in[/b] your English kor, English na office? See kettle calling frying pan black... FYI, it's only herHis style of humour, dumbass.
FIXED wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Have A Dirty Mind? What Do You See In This Pic, Dolphins Or Naked People / Its A Punishable Offence If You Send Cash To A Lady & She Doesn't Show Up / How To Know Your Wife Will Cheat Even Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.