Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (535632 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by uckennety(m): 8:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
Linc000:

Under normal circumstances, document to Korea using EMS takes 7 working days minus the day u sent it. For instance,you sent on Tuesday, your 7 working days start counting from Wednesday.
Moreover, you can check the status of your document using the code on your receipt but the code you provided here seems not correct. Please,double check.

I have checked it v not arrived
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Linc000: 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2018
uckennety:

EE331335356NG

I posted on 27th

Today is 6th thats 7 working days

Your parcel should have been in Korea by now even if it's not been delivered to the school cos is 7days already. Like I said the other time UNDER NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES..... but anything could have happened..........

I have used them (EMS) and my docs was delivered on the 7th day. I suggest you try and give them a call to know what really happened cos I just checked for your parcel now, it's has left the country but not yet in Korea.

Still in transit.

I guess it help.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by uckennety(m): 10:35pm On Jul 06, 2018
Linc000:

Your parcel should have been in Korea by now even if it's not been delivered to the school cos is 7days already. Like I said the other time UNDER NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES..... but anything could have happened..........

I have used them (EMS) and my docs was delivered on the 7th day. I suggest you try and give them a call to know what really happened cos I just checked for your parcel now, it's has left the country but not yet in Korea.

Still in transit.

I guess it help.

I have called nothing reasonable was explained to me

It have left Nigeria

Did they use ship instead of airplane

Monday I'm going to reprint my documents and re notarize and resend via FedEx

Please my people stay away from EMS they are inconsistent

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by tony887: 1:23pm On Jul 07, 2018
[quote author=Khez post=69127728]Guys how many months does one have to stay before reapplying when visa is denied and does it have to be same purpose of visit again? Or can one change?

[you have to wait for 3 months before reapplying]

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Yhemit(m): 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2018
if you need shea butter in large scale contact me please .
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by favour1688: 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2018
Pls guru's in d house,which school can I apply to with HND cert to do masters
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Khez: 6:52am On Jul 09, 2018
Thanks
Same purpose? Or can I change purpose now? [quote author=tony887 post=69163698][/quote]
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Udezuka: 12:28am On Jul 11, 2018
Please any nigeria student in yonsei university or close to the university?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by uckennety(m): 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2018
Please house

I have my statement of result

But I dont v my degree certificate

Is it mandatory to use my degree certificate for visa processing
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by bonachenko(m): 6:39am On Jul 13, 2018
uckennety:
Please house

I have my statement of result

But I dont v my degree certificate

Is it mandatory to use my degree certificate for visa processing

You can use statement of result as well

2 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by NONNYG: 8:45am On Jul 13, 2018
bonachenko:

i sight yougrin
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by uckennety(m): 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
bonachenko:

Thanks alot
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by fowlyansh181(m): 2:31pm On Jul 13, 2018
tony887:
what finally turned out to be your reason for your visa denial bro?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by tony887: 11:01am On Jul 14, 2018
My reasons were as follows:

(1) that the invitation that was sent to me was no clearly verified on my purpose of visit
(2) That I don't have strong tie that proves that I will return back after my visit

fowlyansh181:
what finally turned out to be your reason for your visa denial bro?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by fowlyansh181(m): 12:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
tony887:
My reasons were as follows:

(1) that the invitation that was sent to me was no clearly verified on my purpose of visit
(2) That I don't have strong tie that proves that I will return back after my visit

do you have an idea what determines as strong ties? Also have you reapplied again?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by tony887: 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2018
Landed properties can be part of strong ties they mean, I will reapply by next month.

fowlyansh181:
do you have an idea what determines as strong ties? Also have you reapplied again?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Dutch2(m): 6:23pm On Jul 14, 2018
Please I would like to apply to a good university in South Korea, for undergraduate studies. Which is done in English. Please the gurus in the house should recommend some for me (which are friendly for international students) I have actually been searching.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Tonygold888: 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
Any Solbridge students in house ?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Khez: 4:44pm On Jul 15, 2018
Pls how were you able to fond out your reasons for denial? Pls I need such help pls bro
tony887:
Landed properties can be part of strong ties they mean, I will reapply by next month.

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Khez: 4:48pm On Jul 15, 2018
Pls can i send my passport number and name too? Would like to know why I was denied thanks. Pls
tobiasbeecher:

We are talking about genuine account not fixed account. Do the said account active as a business account? Do you have proper and genuine business papers? If you send me your name and Passport number I can tell you why you were denied visa.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Khez: 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
Pls this is my email, okafor.km@gmail.com so I can send you my details. Thanks
tobiasbeecher:

I thought I made it clear here that I don't get PMs because I have forgotten the password of the email. Ask me anything here, there is nothing to hide
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Khez: 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
Is the school cheap? What's the tuition like? Abegi who knows the most affordable school one can apply to? Thanks
uckennety:
Please does s.Korea refund tuition fee

If visa is refused

Am trying to apply to hanaam university

Please house can anyone tell me more about the university
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by uckennety(m): 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
Khez:
Is the school cheap? What's the tuition like? Abegi who knows the most affordable school one can apply to? Thanks

Yes with scholarship
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Khez: 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
How do I get the scholarship? And if it's not coming how much is normal tuition? And do they teach in English? When is their next intake.pls anyone with this inform can help out too. Thanks guys.
uckennety:

Yes with scholarship
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by uckennety(m): 5:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
Khez:
How do I get the scholarship? And if it's not coming how much is normal tuition? And do they teach in English? When is their next intake.pls anyone with this inform can help out too. Thanks guys.

Oct Nov

Every Intl student v scholarship

2 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Khez: 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
Guys can one get any uni in this korea that
1 Teaches in English.
2 Low tuition
3 No test like itls and whatever required?
Can I just go and study and come out in peace without having headaches. It's for Masters

Thanks fam.
@acadollar
@Will01
Other ogas here pls help.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Khez: 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2018
I pmed you, abegi grant me the audience thanks bro.
uckennety:

Oct Nov

Every Intl student v scholarship

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by fowlyansh181(m): 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2018
Khez:
Pls can i send my passport number and name too? Would like to know why I was denied thanks. Pls
when we’re you denied, and Abuja or Lagos? Was it business visa , students or conference that you applied for?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Khez: 8:49am On Jul 16, 2018
Can you help suggest a school for msc that the tuition is btw 2000usd to 2500usd for a year. Pls that's my definition of cheap o thanks
tobiasbeecher:

Depends on what is cheap for you and major you're looking at. PNU is cheap but it's left for you to find out if they are offering in your programme in English. You have to do that yourself.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Shakitibob0: 4:27am On Jul 17, 2018
Khez:
Can you help suggest a school for msc that the tuition is btw 2000usd to 2500usd for a year. Pls that's my definition of cheap o thanks
Apply to any "national university"....Its just same with the Federal Universities in Nigeria

Search google for the list

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by fowlyansh181(m): 12:35pm On Jul 18, 2018
Quick question , I am yet to collect my national ID card, drivers license not voters card .. they gave me a temporary slip for the voters card and said I can come later with it to get my drivers license, and for the National ID card I was given a slip too not the plastic card , and it has all my details and my Nin number,.. can any of this serve in their embassy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (189) (Reply)

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.