Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (535648 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Optimisticgondy(m): 4:55pm On May 10, 2015
acadollar:

Yeah right, apart from IV, Visa fees and then flight fee
Sir Acadollar. Thumbs up for the great work u are doing here. God bless you.
My question is, are u saying that #300k does not cover IV, Visa and flight fees? If not, what does the #300k cover? Thanks
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by justwise(m): 5:14pm On May 10, 2015
acadollar:

Yeah right, apart from IV, Visa fees and then flight fee

This is my idea of this thread, initially i thought that you are offering advice here for free but it does appear that you have started charging people for IV and other stuff.

Nobody get paid to help others here in travel section however if this is your line of business then fine but you have to contact nairaland admin to pay for a space for ad.

Its not fair that you are indirectly collecting money from people for IV and other items. Please this has to stop.

Please note that i'm not accusing you of defrauding anybody but i just want to be fair to everybody.

Thank you.

7 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 5:29pm On May 10, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
My question is, are u saying that #300k does not cover IV, Visa and flight fees? If not, what does the #300k cover? Thanks
I didn't say that, I'm only listing out the whole stuffs u need .
300k to 350k can possibly do it all depending on how much u got flight ticket
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 5:37pm On May 10, 2015
justwise:

This is my idea of this thread, initially i thought that you are offering advice here for free but it does appear that you have started charging people for IV and other stuff.

Nobody get paid to help others here in travel section however if this is your line of business then fine but you have to contact nairaland admin to pay for a space for ad.

Its not fair that you are indirectly collecting money from people for IV and other items. Please this has to stop.

Please not that i'm not accusing you of defrauding anybody but i just want to be fair to everybody.

Thank you.
I see but i thought it wise to get IV for people even when they have to pay for it.. because i found out that getting iv to Korea is a difficult thing because of the language problem here but all the same, i understand your point.
Thanks
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by zhukafa(m): 5:38pm On May 10, 2015
acadollar:

I didn't say that, I'm only listing out the whole stuffs u need for u.
300k can possibly do it all depending on how much u got flight ticket

Oga, you are really doing a great job here. i have been following this thread for some time now, i would say that you are indeed a nice guy. I will be doing my masters in 2018. so till then.

3 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by justwise(m): 5:44pm On May 10, 2015
acadollar:

I see but i thought it wise to get IV for people even when they have to pay for it.. because i found out that getting iv to Korea is a difficult thing because of the language problem here but all the same, i understand your point.
Thanks

There is no company that sales IV, no legitimate company like that, so you can only get IV from a company you have business relationship with. Companies don't issue IV to complete strangers. So this is my concern about the whole arrangement
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 6:06pm On May 10, 2015
justwise:

There is no company that sales IV, no legitimate company like that, so you can only get IV from a company you have business relationship with. Companies don't issue IV to complete strangers. So this is my concern about the whole arrangement
I also deal on used stuffs, both Korean used cars so i do get IV from companies i have business relationship with for people that are really coming to Korea for business though some violates it.
But pls let me know if it violates the rule of nairaland as i have responded to what your mail says.
Thank you
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by justwise(m): 6:26pm On May 10, 2015
acadollar:

I also deal on used stuffs, both Korean used cars so i do get IV from companies i have business relationship with for people that are really coming to Korea for business though some violates it.
But pls let me know if it violates the rule of nairaland as i have responded to what your mail says.
Thank you

I do understand that but you can't guarantee that people you are selling the IV to are coming to Korea for business. If you have direct business dealing with a company yes they will send you an IV but you can't go around sending IV for money to strangers...that will not help you or those you are selling it to because it is illegal.

2 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 6:29pm On May 10, 2015
justwise:

I do understand that but you can't guarantee that people you are selling the IV to are coming to Korea for business. If you have direct business dealing with a company yes they will send you an IV but you can't go around sending IV for money to strangers...that will not help you or those you are selling it to because it is illegal.
Noted!
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 10, 2015
acadollar:
Noted!
What are Daehan's requirements for language program?
Please state them here for me, if you can. Thanks.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 6:49pm On May 10, 2015
DeeTus:
What are Daehan's requirements for language program?

Please state them here for me, if you can. Thanks.
Will check but there is now a Korean language study centre in Abuja and they do refer people that reside in East and nearby north to use the said study centre
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 10, 2015
acadollar:

Will check but there is now a Korean language study centre in Abuja and they do refer people that reside in East and nearby north to use the said study centre
Pls check, give me a feedback and forget about the language school in Nigeria.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by lafredo(m): 7:51pm On May 10, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
i want to know if the 300-350k will cover the IV and the other processing of the visa excluding the flight ticket.i just want to get the proper understanding of this point.Thanks
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Manweysabi(m): 8:12pm On May 10, 2015
ekadi:

Sk,a very nice country, i had unforgettable experience during my stay... met with acadollar... I remain at your disposal with regards to any question which i can give answer...wish you all in the house all the best....one love
Oh... You left sk... Thought you went there for hustling.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 12:52am On May 11, 2015
lafredo:
i want to know if the 300-350k will cover the IV and the other processing of the visa excluding the flight ticket.i just want to get the proper understanding of this point.Thanks
Yes it will
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by marcyemi(m): 3:23am On May 11, 2015
Good job here. Can u paste ur email on here, would love to discuss stuff with u
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by judith989(f): 9:18am On May 11, 2015
please @acadollar, I want to know.. the certificate showing that you have had all your education in English language, can it be issued by a court, must it be the HOD or DEAN of your school?
secondly must you have international passport before making your applications?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 11:28am On May 11, 2015
judith989:
please @acadollar, I want to know.. the certificate showing that you have had all your education in English language, can it be issued by a court, must it be the HOD or DEAN of your school?
secondly must you have international passport before making your applications?
Yes you must have IP because your IV must carry ure passport number.

I guess court can still work
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Numerouuuno: 2:33pm On May 11, 2015
bollify:
Numerouuuno@ thanks so much. I just want to ask if I can get to u on whatsapp. Really av a lot to discuss with u awy from d thread. Thanks and again.
I guess you sent me a mail already, I'll reply soon, please bear with me. I'm out of town.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 6:40pm On May 11, 2015
@Acadolla Try 2 answer dis questn
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 6:42pm On May 11, 2015
[quote author=milkydaddy post=28528410]@Acadollar,for sum1 like me dat want 2 do masters in s/korea wil i stil pay another fees 4 acomodatn or evrytin is included wit 530k u mentioned in page 1 of dis thread,or cost of masters is nt up2 530k?Reply
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by PURITYMYPRIDE(m): 6:26am On May 12, 2015
Acadollar my bros.please I sent you a mail waiting for your reply.i wish you success.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nobody: 9:41am On May 12, 2015
@acadollar, pls how much is the tuition per semester for Korean Language and application fee at Daehan Theological University? The school cannot communicate effectively well in English.

Many thanks.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 11:33am On May 12, 2015
DeeTus:
@acadollar, pls how much is the tuition per semester for Korean Language and application fee at Daehan Theological University? The school cannot communicate effectively well in English.

Many thanks.
I think $1900
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 11:34am On May 12, 2015
[quote author=milkydaddy post=33639238][/quote]
Depend on school
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 12, 2015
acadollar:
I think $1900
1,900 per semester?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 12, 2015
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 12, 2015
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by georgesegun87: 9:02pm On May 12, 2015
Pls can I apply 4 master in thiology and late change 2 my real course....because I study microbiology 4 my first degree
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by georgesegun87: 9:07pm On May 12, 2015
@acadollar wen is d next application coming out.... And wt r d requirement
Depend on school [/quote]
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 3:08am On May 13, 2015
georgesegun87:
Pls can I apply 4 master in thiology and late change 2 my real course....because I study microbiology 4 my first degree
Yes sir..very much possible

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (189) (Reply)

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

Viewing this topic: Aaaaarghmed(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.