Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (535560 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by nirJP(m): 9:33pm On May 14, 2015
nice to see You there brother how can I come there with bussy iv can you help me with IV
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by ekadi: 9:47pm On May 14, 2015
milkydaddy:
Bt korea embasy listed evidence of flight ticket paid as 1 of d pre-requisites required b4 granting their visa 4 foreign students try 2 google it & c

when you are ready to make application just let me know on these forum...so dont worry i repeat, will assist you make it available ok...one love

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 10:27pm On May 14, 2015
ekadi:

when you are ready to make application just let me know on these forum...so dont worry i repeat, will assist you make it available ok...one love
OK Sir

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by sheguru(f): 9:35am On May 15, 2015
acadollar:

Tell me the area you have in mind, i let you know.
But Seoul is very expensive, places like Ansan, Pyeongtaek, Suwon, Busan, Daejon and Gwanju are still cheap to live in.

Acadollar, thanks for your swift reply. Am looking @ Jinju, what's the city like?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by roughdiamond(m): 10:13am On May 16, 2015
@Sheguru,I like your signature
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 10:35pm On May 16, 2015
Its seems dis thread has began to be too bored whatz hapening?@Acadolla and other gurus in d hauz.dnt let dis thread die down
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by PURITYMYPRIDE(m): 3:27am On May 17, 2015
Hello acadollar please we are missing you.we want to hear from you.i know you might be busy but please we need you.How are you doing and how is work.i just mailed you.take care bro.

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by PURITYMYPRIDE(m): 11:17am On May 17, 2015
My oga(acadollar) please get back to me o.you remember what I told you initially.please no time on my side.thank you and God bless
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by suwonpo: 1:23pm On May 17, 2015
house i am having problem signing with ekadi, so these is my new users name 'suwonpo'

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by PURITYMYPRIDE(m): 1:45pm On May 17, 2015
Ok bros you are welcome.please I have something to ask you.i sent you a pm.please reply
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by suwonpo: 2:52pm On May 17, 2015
PURITYMYPRIDE:
Ok bros you are welcome.please I have something to ask you.i sent you a pm.please reply

didnot see your pm
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by suwonpo: 2:59pm On May 17, 2015
All applications in korea embassy is now by person no long on behalf. .. So any one wanting to make application to the embassy must be prepared to face some questions, though you may be ask or not depends on your luck..so study your application seriously before going for applications

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by PURITYMYPRIDE(m): 4:00pm On May 17, 2015
I don't understand this pm of a thing.pls mail send me your email id I have private question on business visa for you pls.learnt you have done it before.God bless you bro.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by PURITYMYPRIDE(m): 7:46pm On May 17, 2015
My oga I understand you but you know sometimes one will want to discuss private issues.thank you.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by PURITYMYPRIDE(m): 8:03pm On May 17, 2015
My bros you have a mail.thank you.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by alberbo(m): 8:23pm On May 17, 2015
suwonpo:
All applications in korea embassy is now by person no long on behalf. .. So any one wanting to make application to the embassy must be prepared to face some questions, though you may be ask or not depends on your luck..so study your application seriously before going for applications
pls what are the likely questions? and how long does it take after interview to know one's fate?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by suwonpo: 10:37pm On May 17, 2015
PURITYMYPRIDE:
My oga I understand you but you know sometimes one will want to discuss private issues.thank you.

i replied
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by suwonpo: 10:40pm On May 17, 2015
alberbo:
pls what are the likely questions? and how long does it take after interview to know one's fate?

a day or two, you will be sent a text for pickup... Interview with respect to the content of your application..
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 10:49pm On May 17, 2015
PURITYMYPRIDE:
I don't understand this pm of a thing.pls mail send me your email id I have private question on business visa 4 u pls.learnt u hav done it b4.God bless u bro.
Even me as well.@acadolla try 2 pm me
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by alberbo(m): 10:36am On May 18, 2015
suwonpo:

a day or two, you will be sent a text for pickup... Interview with respect to the content of your application..
Thanks for the info. pls do u think they put into consideration one's travel experience?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by suwonpo: 12:18pm On May 18, 2015
alberbo:

Thanks for the info. pls do u think they put into consideration one's travel experience?

it depends on the type of visa you are apply for ok....
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 12:23pm On May 18, 2015
alberbo:

They don't put that into consideration, you just have to prove to VO that you will come back.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 18, 2015
suwonpo:

it depends on the type of visa you are apply for ok....
Please, do you know if visa is recently granted for student going for Language course?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 12:26pm On May 18, 2015
Oga Acadolla i sight u,i recognise ur present

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 12:49pm On May 18, 2015
Step(1)get a schl &a course whch is very cheap in S.K,download their admisn form&fil. Step(2)aply 4 admisn & pay 4 their aceptance fees once u met d schl admisn requiremnts.Afta ds wat X.Gurus in d hauz take cognisance of dis post in order 2 help me

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 2:11pm On May 18, 2015
milkydaddy:
Step(1)get a schl &a course whch is very cheap in S.K,download their admisn form&fil. Step(2)aply 4 admisn & pay 4 their aceptance fees once u met d schl admisn requiremnts.Afta ds wat X.Gurus in d hauz take cognisance of dis post in order 2 help me
Pay school fees so they can send your admission letter after which you apply for visa.

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jideokanlawon: 2:19pm On May 18, 2015
@acadollar

nice work, keep it up bro!

what are the chances of South African passport holders in South Korea in terms of obtaining work permit; am into IT?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 4:02pm On May 18, 2015
jideokanlawon:
@acadollar

nice work, keep it up bro!

what are the chances of South African passport holders in South Korea in terms of obtaining work permit; am into IT?
Everybody living in SK can obtain work permit, even Nigerians, everyone has equal.opportunity
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by CeceezKollecti: 5:41pm On May 18, 2015
acadollar:

Everybody living in SK can obtain work permit, even Nigerians, everyone has equal.opportunity
@acaddolla I greet u. Pls I sent u . A mail reply me sir
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 9:48pm On May 18, 2015
acadollar:

Pay school fees so they can send your admission letter after which you apply for visa.
Is it a must 2 pay all d schl fees or instalmentali is allowed b4 sendin d admisn letter 2 me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (189) (Reply)

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.