Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (536434 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Jugreency2: 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
PURITYMYPRIDE:
I am already a king,prophet and a priest but not in order of Melchzedek lol.
Lol, sk go know sau u come. Na pope me wan come study there sha. Hehehe

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2016
[quote author=Jugreency2 post=44192927][/quote]
Old post forget it, besides i just find out that its illegal to condone such, its violation of visa willfully.

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2016
PURITYMYPRIDE:
Dear friends,I am now in Korea.I arrived safely.I bless God and I also appreciate my friend and brother acadollar.He welcomed me and made me feel at home.Infact he went as far as helping me to secure good accommodation.Bro,you will live long.It is not easy but we are facing it head long.
Thanks man
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 4:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
whitec2016:

thank you brother, d school am applying to said i should present account balance more than 5000usd.can a friend be my sponsor?
Anybody that is willing to sponsor u can do that, your study plan will also state why he or she pick interest in sponsoring a friend.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 4:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
saipn:
hope they will refund the tuition fee back from the school if the language visa is not given to the applicant?
For sure naa
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ezennaemeka1:

hi
sent you an email on Sunday but no reply yet.
I did since
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ezennaemeka1:

hi
I did since....
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ezennaemeka1:

hi
I did since......
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Pasca07: 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
PURITYMYPRIDE:
I am already a king,prophet and a priest but not in order of Melchzedek lol.
congrats ones again....pls what course did u studied in your first degree and I want to know the questions u were asked during the interview dat pertains to
MSc div
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Jugreency2: 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
Pasca07:
congrats ones again....pls what course did u studied in your first degree and I want to know the questions u were asked during the interview dat pertains to
MSc div
Lol, very soon korea will have more pastors than the people in the country. Oga, pastor school nor dey your area? I go recommend WOFBI for u. Na winners get an. Hehehehe. Na joke o
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by PURITYMYPRIDE(m): 12:45am On Mar 30, 2016
Pasca07,you have to cram like two or three bible quotations.Cram them very well because the interviewer may decide to open the pages and check them.What divinity is all about?Why do you want to study divinity?Most importantly you have to give him reasons why you studying a course that is not related to your first degree.Very important bro..And finally what do you intend to achieve in Nigeria after studying.Make sure your study plan is well arranged.Those guys are not joking these days.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by PURITYMYPRIDE(m): 12:52am On Mar 30, 2016
Don't just give reasons but convincing reasons.Make sure you have a good study plan.I think that is what he was looking at when he was asking me questions.The study plan is what will enable them to access you in the first place.I took time to package my study plan.I know why I am hammering on study plan.Remain bless.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Pasca07: 6:41am On Mar 30, 2016
PURITYMYPRIDE:
Pasca07,you have to cram like two or three bible quotations.Cram them very well because the interviewer may decide to open the pages and check them.What divinity is all about?Why do you want to study divinity?Most importantly you have to give him reasons why you studying a course that is not related to your first degree.Very important bro..And finally what do you intend to achieve in Nigeria after studying.Make sure your study plan is well arranged.Those guys are not joking these days.
thanks for the reply I will work on those things....
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Pasca07: 6:42am On Mar 30, 2016
PURITYMYPRIDE:
Don't just give reasons but convincing reasons.Make sure you have a good study plan.I think that is what he was looking at when he was asking me questions.The study plan is what will enable them to access you in the first place.I took time to package my study plan.I know why I am hammering on study plan.Remain bless.
God bless you thanks so much
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by saipn: 8:15am On Mar 30, 2016
acadollar:
For sure naa
OK no problem
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by arisco4u(m): 8:24am On Mar 30, 2016
pls house .....I got a 30day multiple tourist visa from an agent with visa number starting with ABV and issued place as ABV , so I want to confirm if it a genuine visa or not and I saw another one he did for someone that the visa number starts with NJ and issued place as NJ so am confused if its a genuine visa or not.and the remarks are written in English not korean........pls house I need help on the confirmation if anyone has seen a genuine visa with these features ...thanks

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Boblee: 8:27am On Mar 30, 2016
[quote author=acadollar post=44222293]
@acadollar can I get ur phone number or email please. Thanks
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Boblee: 8:34am On Mar 30, 2016
PURITYMYPRIDE:

I thought the visa process is paper based not face to face interview?

And if you enter Korea with business visa can you enter university over there? Please advice
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by PURITYMYPRIDE(m): 9:34am On Mar 30, 2016
@Boblee,the interview is face to face.If you enter Korea with business visa you cant enter university here.Hope I have answered your question?Take care.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Jugreency2: 10:00am On Mar 30, 2016
PURITYMYPRIDE:
@Boblee,the interview is face to face.If you enter Korea with business visa you cant enter university here.Hope I have answered your question?Take care.
Do make u dey send us pictures o. Make take dey smile. How d food mata for tgere, Nigeria food dey? Na hostel u stay?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by PURITYMYPRIDE(m): 11:21am On Mar 30, 2016
I am not staying in hostel.Korean foods are not bad.But try and come with enough naija food stuffs at least for a start.That was what I did.I will try and taking pictures but may not have time for it.

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Jugreency2: 12:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
PURITYMYPRIDE:
I am not staying in hostel.Korean foods are not bad.But try and come with enough naija food stuffs at least for a start.That was what I did.I will try and taking pictures but may not have time for it.
U correct. U are like u fada, accadola. Thanks. I go bring benuel yam come

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by vkonkwo: 1:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
PURITYMYPRIDE:

Am happy for you bro. Am preparing for fall intake and am going for Ms in theology. Pls can h send me a sample of ur study plan to use it as a guide while writing mine.konkwoonyedikachi@gmail. Thanks
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by PURITYMYPRIDE(m): 1:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
Use google and you will get samples of study plan as many as you want.Those samples will now guide you on how to write yours.That was what I did.The embassy did not return mine when they sent my documents to me.Maybe they wan chop am.Take care.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
[quote author=Boblee post=44239974][/quote]
send pm
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Jugreency2: 4:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
vkonkwo:

Am happy for you bro. Am preparing for fall intake and am going for Ms in theology. Pls can h send me a sample of ur study plan to use it as a guide while writing mine.konkwoonyedikachi@gmail. Thanks
Oga u wan still be pastor? Devil go suffer.

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Benjamite01: 11:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
My Brother wants to go to South Korea for Conference. and he his been sponsored by the international host. and he has every Necessary document. Please where is the Embassy of South Korea. And how long is the Processing. Because he lives in Abeokuta.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 1:29am On Mar 31, 2016
Benjamite01:
My Brother wants to go to South Korea for Conference. and he his been sponsored by the international host. and he has every Necessary document. Please where is the Embassy of South Korea. And how long is the Processing. Because he lives in Abeokuta.
The embassy is in Lagos, let him google the address
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Boblee: 6:48am On Mar 31, 2016
Y
Benjamite01:

I think Abuja will be best for him.. Cool place but just make sure he has all the necessary document(s) like you said or else it won't be nice for him. One love
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Boblee: 7:09am On Mar 31, 2016
PURITYMYPRIDE:

Yes you did bro thanks, student visa what's the validity how many years?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by PURITYMYPRIDE(m): 7:39am On Mar 31, 2016
Till the completion of your program.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Boblee: 7:41am On Mar 31, 2016
PURITYMYPRIDE:
Either two years or one year but you always extend it within korea

Okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (189) (Reply)

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.